Kamalina's First Day of Campaigning Did Not Go Well!

Reagan

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

I'm not sure why you included this as a response to my post.  I think maybe you were connecting dots that weren't there.  If you misunderstood my point about her not being the nominee, let me clarify:  I was saying that the Dems may not want her as there candidate.  I heard talk about the Senator from Arizona, Mark Kelly, is actually who the Dems want.  But, in my recent post about her being a sacrificial lamb, I'm not sure which way they'll go with it.  If I were a betting person -- I'd say they are going with her being the sacrificial lamb.  

39 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Nobody's saying take their foot off the gas.  Just stating polls as they happen.  It's just proving she's not a very good candidate.  She get 3,000 (and that's questionable) at an event and Trump gets 30,000.  There are some here that needs to know that she's not a good candidate! 

Trump's a bulldog.  He's gonna grind her down.  Trump already has an ad out where she's asked about the border.  Then there's 10-15 seconds of her cackling.  Then she's asked about inflation.  Then another 10-15 seconds of her cackling.  He'll show her no mercy.  Neither will his voters!!

I’ll answer by saying this:

Trump lost the presidency (however you want to substantiate it) to Joe Biden, a guy who can’t poor piss out of a boot, less than 4 years ago. 

5 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I’ll answer by saying this:

Trump lost the presidency (however you want to substantiate it) to Joe Biden, a guy who can’t poor piss out of a boot, less than 4 years ago. 

You know what happened.  I know what happened.  Only the election fraud deniers aren't seeing it.  You stop the count, I heard all at the same time, in only 4-5 "swing" states.  Then say it's because they had mail-in ballots to count.  Why was it only the "swing" states having problems counting mail-in ballots?  Heck -- the Dems just perpetrated fraud on their own election process.  Does anyone honestly think they just cut off their evil election-stealing ways at will?!  They did it when they forced out Bernie Sanders for Hillarious Clintonista.  They did it when they forced out RFK, Jr to prop up JoeBama.  They'll cheat there but not in the general election?  Anyone thinks otherwise is smoking some good 60's style drugs!

Trump 2024 -- Too Big To Rig!!

6 minutes ago, Reagan said:

If you believe that nonsense, then I've got some beachfront property in Spurger for sale. "They" killed Kennedy over 60 years ago, and the true story is still unknown. Anything can happen.

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Keep pulling the wool over your eyes. Even FOX News has it even closer at 3%.

Do you remember the headline "Dewey Defeats Truman"?

Make sure all of your friends, family, co-workers vote for DJT. Explain to them why it's important that "Democrat" is the wrong choice. Do anything you can EXCEPT sit back and lie to yourself about what YOU consider to be faulty polling numbers, what YOU think other people really think, what YOU think the perception of Kamala should be...

If YOU were proxy voting for the majority of the country, we would be just fine. The fact is, YOU have only one vote. Don't take anything for granted and don't underestimate your opponent.

One of many awesome Mark Twain quotes that I really like:

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."

This is exactly why I prefer to play poker with good poker players. A bad poker player is always more difficult to play. Never know what you going to get with those guys.

7 hours ago, Big girl said:

Do you think that Trump is articulate?

Far more than Kamala.  You need to listen to her passage of time speech and tell us what in the hell she was talking about with that word salad.  After listening to that rambling, one would think she was in cognitive decline, not biden.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Far more than Kamala.  You need to listen to her passage of time speech and tell us what in the hell she was talking about with that word salad.  After listening to that rambling, one would think she was in cognitive decline, not biden.

Maybe what JoeBama has is contagious and Obamala Harris caught it.  😏🤣🤣
PS — Changing the clown won’t change the circus! 🤡 

Too Big To Rig!!

Obamala Harris’s First Campaign Ad Touts Abortion, Trans Pride, Trump Lawfare, and Beyoncé!  LOL!  This is gonna get good!  

Our man just took a bullet.  Their lady touts trans pride.  Bring it on!

PS -- Just heard Yobama may endorse her.  Apparently they are rigging their nomination that would have excluded Mark Kelly who Yobama wanted.  They are good at rigging things.  

1 minute ago, Reagan said:

Obamala Harris’s First Campaign Ad Touts Abortion, Trans Pride, Trump Lawfare, and Beyoncé!  LOL!  This is gonna get good!  

Our man just took a bullet.  Their lady touts trans pride.  Bring it on!

PS -- Just heard Yobama may endorse her.  Apparently they are rigging their nomination that would have excluded Mark Kelly who Yobama wanted.  They are good at rigging things.  

You'll probably attend the next insurrection attempt! Possibly be on suicide watch after the beat down coming.. I read your posts and think man his life must be miserable 

Kamala 2024!

11 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

You'll probably attend the next insurrection attempt! Possibly be on suicide watch after the beat down coming.. I read your posts and think man his life must be miserable 

Kamala 2024!

"Insurrection attempt". That some comical stuff right there. Well, for everyone not severely afflicted with TDS. Keep the one-line jokes coming. That one was good but I think you can do better.