Obama Doesn’t Believe Kamala Harris Can Beat Trump!!

Reagan

Which is why he hasn’t endorsed her!  Well, at least he gets it.  Even he sees a San Francisco liberal is not gonna win.  Oh, and BTW -- we don't need to turn American into California! 

Anyway, two things:  In one of post, the sacrificial lamb post, the video stated that along with finally getting rid the Cackler with a defeat by Trump that they essentially have kicked Yobama to the curb.  In a second post about Cacklers first days not going well, I stated that she might not even be the nominee.  I think Big girl misunderstood where I was going with this.  But I explained.  And I brought the name of Mark Kelly as the possible Dem nominee and not the Cackler.  Low and behold this is who Yobama says he wants as the nominee.  So, we have about another month to go.  The Insane Cackler is a candidate -- not yet the nominee!

This is the hidden content, please

Trump 2024 -- To Big To Rig! 

@Big girl  @Boyz N Da Hood  @UT alum

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

The last true electoral count was:

306 Harris 

232 Trump

Ain't nothing changed, bro.  

Trump 2028!

Ain’t gonna happen.  She’s a San Francisco radical!  The more people learn and understand this the more Trump rises.  Hollywood and the lame stream media won’t be able cover for her for long!  

4 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Ain’t gonna happen.  She’s a San Francisco radical!  The more people learn and understand this the more Trump rises.  Hollywood and the lame stream media won’t be able cover for her for long!  

You've got to realize that things have changed.  The world that you lived in last week in gone.  The reality of the situation is that Biden was a terrible candidate, and Harris is a better candidate.  At the end of the day, that's who gets elected-THE BETTER CANDIDATE. 

Can you at least admit that the road for Trump has gotten tougher since Biden dropped out, or are you going to ignore the groundswell of support and tsunami of cash that washed over the DNC since the news dropped?  People weren't going to show up for Biden... they're going to show up for Harris.  Can you at least admit that Biden was an easier out than Harris?

Don't bother talking about records/accomplishments/etc.... we're talking about candidates.  Who's more electable?

17 minutes ago, Reagan said:

So let me get this straight… black voters have supported democrats at over 90% for decades. In fact, over 90% of black voters voted against Trump twice already…. But now that they have the chance to vote for a black president, they’re going to switch their votes to the guy they’ve already voted against TWICE? 

That’s delusional. 

I’m a lifelong Cowboys fan… in your analogy, if the Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl, I’m switching over to support the Cowboys’ opponent in the Super Bowl. That’s how dumb the premise is.  

44 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

So let me get this straight… black voters have supported democrats at over 90% for decades. In fact, over 90% of black voters voted against Trump twice already…. But now that they have the chance to vote for a black president, they’re going to switch their votes to the guy they’ve already voted against TWICE? 

That’s delusional. 

I’m a lifelong Cowboys fan… in your analogy, if the Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl, I’m switching over to support the Cowboys’ opponent in the Super Bowl. That’s how dumb the premise is.  

At least Trump pays “his black supporters” for their endorsement. Get 10 and talk like that means everyone. Typical Trump con.

6 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Your expecting too much.

Sometimes it does appear that way.  But, I also have faith in the American people to do the right thing.  I mean, we aren't gonna change the communist minds.  But, I feel there are more of us than them.  I have faith in people that they really don't want to turn America into San Fransicko/Commiefornia!  

8 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

So the person with the most votes is the better candidate….most popular is the better one…. Gotcha   

100000000% correct. 

Because the guy with less votes can’t do a thing-they never got to a position implement their plans. 

It’s a balance between finding a person who does the most things you like with being electable. 

Dick Cheney would have made an awesome President-he just couldn’t get elected. 

Betting all of your money on a slow horse because you like its name is just dumb. It can’t win.

And I take back what I said about Trump not being able to beat Biden-after that first debate, through no help from himself, Trump had a chance to beat Biden-Biden just looked that bad. 

Once he stepped out and gave people an option that wasn’t Trump  or Biden, it was over. All we have to do is count the votes. 

You can’t win the Kentucky Derby on a mule, and you can’t win the Presidency when over half of the voters will vote for ANYBODY but you. It’s a mathematical certainty. 

18 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

100000000% correct. 

Because the guy with less votes can’t do a thing-they never got to a position implement their plans. 

It’s a balance between finding a person who does the most things you like with being electable. 

Dick Cheney would have made an awesome President-he just couldn’t get elected. 

Betting all of your money on a slow horse because you like its name is just dumb. It can’t win.

And I take back what I said about Trump not being able to beat Biden-after that first debate, through no help from himself, Trump had a chance to beat Biden-Biden just looked that bad. 

Once he stepped out and gave people an option that wasn’t Trump  or Biden, it was over. All we have to do is count the votes. 

You can’t win the Kentucky Derby on a mule, and you can’t win the Presidency when over half of the voters will vote for ANYBODY but you. It’s a mathematical certainty. 

Well when I think better I actually think “better” for America.  You’re basing “better “ on the people who vote.  And we all know we have many low info voters as well as unintelligent voters

so if a majority of people decide that sex with minors is ok and they vote for someone  whose platform is for that….they win due to majority therefore they are better…..

nope….10000000000000000000000% incorrect.

19 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Well when I think better I actually think “better” for America.  You’re basing “better “ on the people who vote.  And we all know we have many low info voters as well as unintelligent voters

so if a majority of people decide that sex with minors is ok and they vote for someone  whose platform is for that….they win due to majority therefore they are better…..

Here’s the thing… your “better” and everybody else’s “better” won’t be the same… or even close. 

1 out of 6 women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime. Do you think they’ll be likely to vote for a man who brags about sexually assaulting women because they prefer his tax policies? Their “better” and my “better” won’t be the same. 

If your mom and dad came here illegally in the 80s, had you, worked their tails off to provide for a family without taking handouts, and now you’re old enough to vote… are you going to vote for a guy who’s promising a mass deportation of people like your own parents? Probably not. 

For some people it’s about abortion… for others it’s the social safety net. 

Regardless of how strongly you feel, but at the end of the year nobody cares about stats, talent, or the playbook. The best team is the one hoisting the championship trophy… not the coulda/woulda/shouldas. 

The purpose of our type of government isn’t to win a one-vote majority and then force our beliefs on everybody else. The purpose of government is to negotiate out policies that we can all tolerate. Both sides have lost sight of that. 

38 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

And to be quite honest, there were plenty of Southerners who believed whole-heartedly that slavery was right, ordained by God, and that the “better” candidates would fight to preserve slavery. And they were wrong.  

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here’s the thing… your “better” and everybody else’s “better” won’t be the same… or even close. 

1 out of 6 women will be sexually assaulted in their lifetime. Do you think they’ll be likely to vote for a man who brags about sexually assaulting women because they prefer his tax policies? Their “better” and my “better” won’t be the same. 

If your mom and dad came here illegally in the 80s, had you, worked their tails off to provide for a family without taking handouts, and now you’re old enough to vote… are you going to vote for a guy who’s promising a mass deportation of people like your own parents? Probably not. 

For some people it’s about abortion… for others it’s the social safety net. 

Regardless of how strongly you feel, but at the end of the year nobody cares about stats, talent, or the playbook. The best team is the one hoisting the championship trophy… not the coulda/woulda/shouldas. 

The purpose of our type of government isn’t to win a one-vote majority and then force our beliefs on everybody else. The purpose of government is to negotiate out policies that we can all tolerate. Both sides have lost sight of that. 

Trump has nothing to do with my last several post.   Trump is no longer receiving my vote, though he did a better job than biden and would do much better than Kamala. 

that’s more of an outlier now.  Millions of illegals have and are pouring into this country.  Creating a lot of issues and yes there are those that work hard….not saying there isn’t.  I know both hard working non citizens and lazy live off the govt citizens 

The trophy I seek has nothing to do with this place.  

democrats have moved and continue to move the goal post to where toleration is no more. And to be able to tolerate liberal policies one has to give up all character/morals/beliefs.

so basically cowardly give in.  Great motto. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

And to be quite honest, there were plenty of Southerners who believed whole-heartedly that slavery was right, ordained by God, and that the “better” candidates would fight to preserve slavery. And they were wrong.  

yes they were wrong.  Well they didn’t read the Bible carefully ….they basically took another man’s word as truth which is a far more common then someone actually reading the scripture themselves.

well this has veered off topic