Obama Doesn’t Believe Kamala Harris Can Beat Trump!!

Reagan

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Reagan…. Wrong, as always. 

This is the hidden content, please

How does it feel to know that all of these takes you steal from other people always end up being wrong eventually, and how does that make you feel about the ones that haven’t gone wrong yet, but are certain to?

Too big to rig!!!!

LOL!  I was the first to say Yobama was about to endorse Commielina.  It was because the DNC pretty much rigged the nomination process that wouldn’t allow Yobama’s choice, Mark Kelly, to fight for the nomination.  But like I said before, she’s a sacrificial lamb to finally get rid of her without appearing to insult their base.  

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

@Big girl  @UT alum  @Boyz N Da Hood    Thoughts?!

Not ready for prime time!  She's either lying or doesn't have a clue!

The only terrorist acts I’m aware of on American soil are either domestic (Oklahoma City), or committed by Islamic extremists who used northern ports of entry ( 1993 WTC bombing and 9/11). So what’s your fake news point? Border crossings are down. Trump shot down a bipartisan bill endorsed by INS by using puppet Mike Johnson to keep his border charade up.

29 minutes ago, UT alum said:

The only terrorist acts I’m aware of on American soil are either domestic (Oklahoma City), or committed by Islamic extremists who used northern ports of entry ( 1993 WTC bombing and 9/11). So what’s your fake news point? Border crossings are down. Trump shot down a bipartisan bill endorsed by INS by using puppet Mike Johnson to keep his border charade up.

Before I dwell further into this with you, I'm hearing that the lame stream media is trying to scrub all references to Kamalina being referred to as the "border czar."  Why is this?  What are they tryin to hide?!

Caleb Maupin wrote a book about Kamalina in 2020.  For 4 years it was not a problem.  But, after JoeBama decided not to run again, Amazon told him there was a problem with the cover and won't offer his book for sell.  So, he redesigned the cover about three or four times.  Every time he submitted a new design they declined it.  Usually, Amazon will keep the book visible but this time they state the page is not available.  The author states he thinks there was pressure from the White House to have his book censored.  

@Big girl  @UT alum  @Boyz N Da Hood     Any thoughts on why after 4 years Amazon would censor his book?!

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

Pass this around!!

That's the problem with democrats, they don't even know anything about their candidate or they don't care, as long as the can get something from them, as with Big girl, who was ecstatic when her student loan was paid for by myself and other hard working taxpayers when she chose not to pay it off, all while claiming to make good money.

Or they are simply dishonest about their candidate and the party, such as UT alum who ignorantly claims that biden wasn't forced out and his honorable actions will be written about glowingly for 250 years.

I do believe some of his actions will be written about, mainly when he used his crackhead son as a bagman while extorting money from other countries.

Anyway, let the TDS begin, because I'm sure the responses will be about Trump and not your pathetic party or candidate.

They don’t have the time that it take to rebrand her from being the Cackling Communist to a sane individual that true Americans would want to vote for.  But, if she thinks America is ready for a Cackling Communist then why rebrand?  Why not run with what you believe?  Why try to scrub everything you’ve said and done?  But the problem they are gonna have in the final analyses is that you can't sanitize communism or a communist!

@Big girl  @UT alum  @Boyz N Da Hood  @CardinalBacker

Kamala La Ding Dong's campaign said they raised 200 million in the first week.  Well, that's probably not true.  First of all, there is no way to prove this.  Just because they said it?!  LOL!  To know for sure we have to wait for when they have to file with the government (election commission?) with the real numbers then we'll know for sure!  

This is the hidden content, please

Commielina just lost another VP consideration: Josh Shapiro.   Anyone with future political ambitions, awho wants to get repeatedly  talked about that they were Commilina's running mate after they go down in flames?!  That's like tying an anchor around your neck!!