Kamela's not black?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Here is a pic of her dad.

This is the hidden content, please

OK, so she's half black.  Why is the talk never about her other 50% side?  I guess she feels she needs to play the game.

Also -- does it bother you that her ancestors owned slaves?!

2 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Why does a certain party always attack a person of color running for president?

It's amazing how people on the left always make it about race and not about substance!  People are attacking the Dem candidate based on her being an empty vessel.  

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

OK, so she's half black.  Why is the talk never about her other 50% side?  I guess she feels she needs to play the game.

Also -- does it bother you that her ancestors owned slaves?!

She also talks about her Asian heritage.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Fake news

This is the hidden content, please

Snopes is sometimes fake news.  But, with that being said, Snopes says it is "unproven."  And their definition of "unproven" is as follows:  "This rating applies to a claim for which we have examined the available evidence but could not arrive at a true or false determination, meaning the evidence is inconclusive or self-contradictory."

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Let's poise the question another way? If it was proven that Kamala's ancestors were indeed slave owners, would you still vote for her, or vote for the other candidate, or not vote for either?

I will say this, unless the current candidate is a slave-owner or pushes a slave owning agenda, I could care less. I feel the same way about me paying reparations for something that an ancestor did 100 years before I was born... Silly BS.

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

Yes, what does that have to do with her?

Who alive today had anything to do with slavery?  So the reparations argument is a moot point.  No one alive today owes you anything because your ancestors were slaves.  Before you go there, I believe that slavery was a horrible thing.