New Poll Showing President Trump Obliterating Both JoeBama and Commie Harris Among Young Voters Now!

Reagan

In a very recent Quinnipiac poll of young voters between the ages of 18-34, President Trump's advantage over Obamala Harris is "19" points!  In the same poll, President Trump has a 17 point advantage over JoeBama.  A month earlier, JoeBama was up over Trump by 2 points.  JoeBama suffered a 19 point swing into the negative post debate and assassination attempt.  

@Big girl  @UT alum  @CardinalBacker  @Boyz N Da Hood

8 hours ago, Reagan said:

In a very recent Quinnipiac poll of young voters between the ages of 18-34, President Trump's advantage over Obamala Harris is "19" points!  In the same poll, President Trump has a 17 point advantage over JoeBama.  A month earlier, JoeBama was up over Trump by 2 points.  JoeBama suffered a 19 point swing into the negative post debate and assassination attempt.  

Show me the most current polling swing for black voters.

9 hours ago, Reagan said:

My question is why you didn’t jump on here and post this poll when Biden was over Conald by 2 points? It wasn’t believable then?

10 hours ago, Reagan said:

According to the poll that I saw, she was leading by 20%. 

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I gave the video where I got the info plus I included the national poll name who did the polling.  I’d be glad to look at where you got your info!

17 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yes ma'am. Probably in a certain demographic, that may be true. Something to learn about polls and statistics, they can be slanted to show favor on just about any stance you want to take. Also, polls are simply a snapshot in time. Kamala is going through a honeymoon phase. Excitement is everywhere. Lol. But as James Carville, a Democrat strategist puts it, "This kind of giddy elation is not going to be very helpful much longer ’cause that’s not what we’re going to be faced with."

Don't trust polls until you evaluate where they were taken, who took them, who reported them and what demographic was targeted. If I was to simply guess from what I have been extensively reading, Trump leads overall with likely voters by a couple or 3 points, and that will only rise as people begin remembering who Kamala really is, how she voted in the past and what little she has really done in the last3-1/2 years.

If the Democrats were smart, they would re-rent out the basement they had Joe stuck in during Covid and put Kamala in there. 

17 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I'm sure when/if I'm able to find one I will post it.  

CNN Poll a couple days ago: 

"The same Black voters who split 70% for Biden to 23% for Trump in previous polling now break 78% for Harris to 15% for Trump."

Like I said...honeymoon phase. Depending on who she chooses as her running mate, that may cause her some uptick too.

26 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

CNN Poll a couple days ago: 

"The same Black voters who split 70% for Biden to 23% for Trump in previous polling now break 78% for Harris to 15% for Trump."

Like I said...honeymoon phase. Depending on who she chooses as her running mate, that may cause her some uptick too.

I would question that amount of drop for Trump.  For one simple reason:  If black support for Trump was at 23%, which I can see that, and now drops to 15% because of Commielina, I don't believe blacks are that shallow.  Maybe a small drop in the short term,   but not long term.  The blacks that were supporting Trump, an accomplished ex President who just took a bullet for America, would all of a sudden drop their support for an airhead who has not accomplished anything, well, I've got more faith in the black community for not changing their support because of the face color.  Anyway, even at 15% support is a landslide victory for Trump!  And I'm sure CNN is an unbiased observer!  

36 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I would question that amount of drop for Trump. Maybe a small drop in the short term,   but not long term.

That's exactly what I said. But if you're going to quote polls, you have to look at them all...not just the ones you like.

26 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Posting polls.....

What a waste of time and space.

Has this forum become a campaign forum?

I think it is a waste of time, by and large, at least until the last few weeks of the campaign cycle. And campaigns are definitely political. Makes sense that people would post polling & campaign information here in that regard.