Who Engineered the Political Coup Against JoeBama?

Reagan

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’ve never voted for a guy after he tried to overturn an election through violence, then promised to end the democratic process. 

There has never been a guy that did that. Why do you constantly lie?

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

It did happen.  People died. People went to prison. Charges are still pending against the man who instigated it. 

You:  “Nuh uh!”

You need to up your game. Even the elementary kiddos are laughing at you. 

An unarmed woman was shot and killed at the Capitol, but the SS can’t take out an armed man on a roof, overlooking a former president at a rally, until AFTER he fires his weapon. I can see how that can confuse the delirious.

BelaPalosi was involved with Yobama in this anti-democracy coup to over throw the sitting President!  As I stated before, they told JoeBama you can leave the easy way or the hard way.  They'll cheat in their party but they are totally innocent when it comes to cheating in the national elections!  Only silly people would fall for their innocence!  Also, they just cheated 14 million of their people people the right to select who they want as their nominee!  Again -- sounds real democratic!   But, that's what cheaters do!!

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

BelaPalosi was involved with Yobama in this anti-democracy coup to over throw the sitting President!  As I stated before, they told JoeBama you can leave the easy way or the hard way.  They'll cheat in their party but they are totally innocent when it comes to cheating in the national elections!  Only silly people would fall for their innocence!  Also, they just cheated 14 million of their people people the right to select who they want as their nominee!  Again -- sounds real democratic!   But, that's what cheaters do!!

Let’s not forget Hillary being fed the questions before debates.  But, no way the Dims cheat!

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

Yeah right.😁😁😁😁😁😁

8 hours ago, baddog said:

An unarmed woman was shot and killed at the Capitol, but the SS can’t take out an armed man on a roof, overlooking a former president at a rally, until AFTER he fires his weapon. I can see how that can confuse the delirious.

She was entering through a windows with an angry mob. What would you have done?

14 minutes ago, Big girl said:

She was entering through a windows with an angry mob. What would you have done?

Then shouldn’t the capitol police have opened fire on the entire mob. They weren’t armed either. Take your stolen diploma and go home.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Then shouldn’t the capitol police have opened fire on the entire mob. They weren’t armed either. Take your stolen diploma and go home.

She was the first person through the window so she got dealt with. I watched the events as they were happening. They were acting like animals.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

She was the first person through the window so she got dealt with. I watched the events as they were happening. They were acting like animals.

What a pitiful excuse to shoot someone. You truly are a shallow person. 

Of course, you didn’t answer my question

Seymour Hersh: Barack Obama Forced Joe Biden to End Reelection Bid by Threatening 25th Amendment “After Breakfast on Sunday”!  Falls in line with what I have been saying about JoeBama leaving the easy way or hard way (25th Amendment).  

21 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Do the believe that the insurrection happened?

Of course there was no "insurrection". One would have to be immeasurably gullible to think that a group of people tried to overthrow our government without any weapons. Stop and think about that for a minute. One would have to actually believe (it's hard to type this without laughing) that these people organized to topple the government, but somehow forgot their weapons. If you believe this story, I can see why you might believe CardinalBacker's story.

Do you believe CardinalBacker's whopper when he postulated that Trump will shut down the election process if elected? Does your interpretation of Trump's statement align with CardinalBacker's interpretation? Will you go on record saying that is indeed what you believe?

43 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Of course there was no "insurrection". One would have to be immeasurably gullible to think that a group of people tried to overthrow our government without any weapons. Stop and think about that for a minute. One would have to actually believe (it's hard to type this without laughing) that these people organized to topple the government, but somehow forgot their weapons. If you believe this story, I can see why you might believe CardinalBacker's story.

Do you believe CardinalBacker's whopper when he postulated that Trump will shut down the election process if elected? Does your interpretation of Trump's statement align with CardinalBacker's interpretation? Will you go on record saying that is indeed what you believe?

She has absolutely no comprehension skills.  I wouldn’t waste my time.

The level of ignorance is mindblowing. 

After watching a mob ransack the Capitol, attack police officers, dragging a gallows (threatening to hang Mike Pence) for carrying out his Constitutional duties in the transfer of power, people died, and many went to prison, people here say “there was no insurrection.”

But now they’re busy trying to prove that Joe Biden stepping down was the result of “an engineered coup.”

That’s Next Level Stupid. 

And it shows how dumb certain people are. 

On 7/29/2024 at 2:31 AM, baddog said:

What a pitiful excuse to shoot someone. You truly are a shallow person. 

Of course, you didn’t answer my question

lol… so you support shooting looters, but if mob is trying to bust through the door of a congressional chamber and have “trial by combat” as directed moments before at the Trump rally, “that’s no excuse to shoot someone.”

Clowns, I say. Clowns. 

12 hours ago, Englebert said:

I watched it as it was happening. Why did they storm the Capitol?

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

The level of ignorance is mindblowing. 

After watching a mob ransack the Capitol, attack police officers, dragging a gallows (threatening to hang Mike Pence) for carrying out his Constitutional duties in the transfer of power, people died, and many went to prison, people here say “there was no insurrection.”

But now they’re busy trying to prove that Joe Biden stepping down was the result of “an engineered coup.”

That’s Next Level Stupid. 

And it shows how dumb certain people are. 

Your whole post emphatically shows how dumb certain people are. Can you guess who they are?