Who Engineered the Political Coup Against JoeBama?

Reagan

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

Does it matter? One guy used a fire extinguisher to hurt someone. They were chanting kill Pence, kill Pence. The Congressmen had to be flee.

Would you care to re-read your post? You still have time to delete it? Keeping it up can only cause embarrassment for you.

Just now, Englebert said:

Would you care to re-read your post? You still have time to delete it? Keeping it up can only cause embarrassment for you.

Why were they chanting kill Pence? Why was a guy in Nancy Pelosi's office?

Just now, Big girl said:

Kill Pence. Kill Pence.

Have they identified the FBI agents who facilitated this "crime"? Again, if they wanted to kill, why did they forget their weapons? We all know why you refuse to answer that question.

lol…so….. it’s ok to shoot unarmed women but not looters. Looters were supposedly covered by 1st Amendment rights, protestors should be shot on sight. I can see how that would confuse certain individuals. 

Just now, baddog said:

lol…so….. it’s ok to shoot unarmed women but not looters. Looters were supposedly covered by 1st Amendment rights, protestors should be shot on sight. I can see how that would confuse certain individuals. 

Why was she breaking into the Capitol with an angry mob?

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

He was trespassing. Why did he not bring a weapon if he was hell bent on an "insurrection"?

Ask the FBI about that chant.

Why was he in her office? Why did she have to flee? Some of them brought weapons with them  Why were they chanting kill Pence, kill Pence.

This is the hidden content, please

17 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Why was he in her office? Why did she have to flee? Some of them brought weapons with them  Why were they chanting kill Pence, kill Pence.

I would expect nothing less than a garbage article from CNN. Why did the Jan 6 committee delete all of their "evidence"? That is all you need to know about this fake narrative.

6 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I would expect nothing less than a garbage article from CNN. Why did the Jan 6 committee delete all of their "evidence"? That is all you need to know about this fake narrative.

Did they? Why did some people go to prision?

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

No… if you’re trying to break into a chamber of Congress, you should probably expect to get shot in the face.  

Didn't a Trump supporter walk into a FBI office with a gun, and they killed him?

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I take your post to mean that my illustration was on point. 

Thank you, sir. You’re too kind. 

No, but you made my point...again. We all know your comprehension skills are not upper level, so your misinterpretation is understandable, and expected.

46 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well obviously we don’t know if they worked or not… they couldn’t find Mike Pence. 

It was a prop.....  Did you know it was set up at 6:30am and was such a threat to democracy that the Capitol police never took it down....it was  such a threat that over the 1100 people arrested, no one, including the Democratic Jan 6 committee, could tie (no pun intended) anyone to the gallows....because it was never a threat.

Kinda like when jerks burn the American flag.....it's disgusting but a 1st amendment right  

23 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

It was a prop.....  Did you know it was set up at 6:30am and was such a threat to democracy that the Capitol police never took it down....it was  such a threat that over the 1100 people arrested, no one, including the Democratic Jan 6 committee, could tie (no pun intended) anyone to the gallows....because it was never a threat.

Kinda like when jerks burn the American flag.....it's disgusting but a 1st amendment right  

So if I show my toy gun to the bank teller and say “give me all your money,” I’m good because it was a prop?