Mike Pence

35 minutes ago, UT alum said:

There wasn’t anyone else on the ballot, numbscull. Democrats and independents by and large don’t care who it is as long as Trump is defeated.

If I knew I wouldn’t I get banned, there are some things I would love to say to you.  Why do you do us all a favor and go back to your last word thread.  As far as defeating Trump, I guess you are one of the feeble minded that thinks spread ‘em wide kamala will be better.  I wonder what kind of services she provided obama to get him to push biden out.  I will give her this, she does look better than Big Mike, do I wouldn’t blame obama.

51 minutes ago, UT alum said:

There wasn’t anyone else on the ballot, numbscull. Democrats and independents by and large don’t care who it is as long as Trump is defeated.

If you’re going to call someone a numbskull, you should at least spell it right.

That UT education shining though.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If you’re going to call someone a numbskull, you should at least spell it right.

Probably learned how to spell from big girl.  We all remember idoit!  As far as that UT education, its more than likely they warped his feeble brain to be the liberal stooge he is today.

55 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

If I knew I wouldn’t I get banned, there are some things I would love to say to you.  Why do you do us all a favor and go back to your last word thread.  As far as defeating Trump, I guess you are one of the feeble minded that thinks spread ‘em wide kamala will be better.  I wonder what kind of services she provided obama to get him to push biden out.  I will give her this, she does look better than Big Mike, do I wouldn’t blame obama.

Blah, blah, blah

54 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Uhhhhh….how do YOU spell numbskull? My spelling is the way Miriam Webster spells it. Did you just call me out with all your self righteousness in error? That’s sweeter than the ‘nanner pudding I just finished. 

15 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Uhhhhh….how do YOU spell numbskull? My spelling is the way Miriam Webster spells it. Did you just call me out with all your self righteousness in error? That’s sweeter than the ‘nanner pudding I just finished. 

According to Merriam-Webster, "numbskull" is an informal noun that means a stupid or dull person, or a thick or muddled head.

lol

HAHAHA!!!!!!

This is the hidden content, please

Harris has pretty wiped out Trump's advantage in the swing states!!!!  I know it's early, but it's looking good for the "Anybody But Trump" people.

"Quick, Mr. Trump!!! Say something offensive!!!  Your voters need encouragement!!!!"

It's not too early to go on ahead and lower your Trump flags to half mast, lol.  

Headlines should read "Republicans hand easy victory to lousy dem candidate by re-nominating an even worse candidate."

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

HAHAHA!!!!!!

Harris has pretty wiped out Trump's advantage in the swing states!!!!  I know it's early, but it's looking good for the "Anybody But Trump" people.

"Quick, Mr. Trump!!! Say something offensive!!!  Your voters need encouragement!!!!"

Headlines should read "Republicans hand easy victory to lousy dem candidate by re-nominating an even worse candidate."

It’s a shame that an American would take such glee in a Harris presidency, knowing full well that she had no idea what she is doing.  Her presidency would make us a weaker nation and more of a laughingstock than what biden made us.  Glad to see that you gloat over that!!  

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

It’s a shame that an American would take such glee in a Harris presidency, knowing full well that she had no idea what she is doing.  Her presidency would make us a weaker nation and more of a laughingstock than what biden made us.  Glad to see that you gloat over that!!  

She is currently the VP. She knows what needs to be done. Dump Trump!!!

Just now, Big girl said:

She is currently the VP. She knows what needs to be done. Dump Trump!!!

She has no idea.  She might be able to appease some foreign dignitaries with some Oval Office invitations, if you know what I mean.  Some on here do, you, probably not so much!

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

HAHAHA!!!!!!

1.  She really has not started talking yet......

2.  Trump has been in a number of debates with MUCH smarter people. Trump does not like to look weak. He will debate Harris.....I have a feeling he is letting her play this thing up........

3.  You were saying Biden couldn't lose.....until Obama and Pelosi said he could and replaced him

21 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

According to Merriam-Webster, "numbskull" is an informal noun that means a stupid or dull person, or a thick or muddled head.

lol

But how is it spelled? You corrected me when I was right. Trump brain

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Sir, is that necessary? You're better than that aren't you? And I don't just mean the incorrect spelling.

No, it’s not necessary, but it seems to be the norm on this blog.  I’m not going to take being called the things I have been on here and then say “Yes sir” and “No sir”. Ya’ll wanna mix it up, I’ll play.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

No, it’s not necessary, but it seems to be the norm on this blog.  I’m not going to take being called the things I have been on here and then say “Yes sir” and “No sir”. Ya’ll wanna mix it up, I’ll play.

You still haven't clarified your "groomer" remark. Were you actually accusing a whole swath of people of pedophilia?

It doesn't sound like you want to play. It sounds like you want to punch and run.