Mike Pence

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I don't think you understand DEI. I have to take classes twice a year at my job. I've learned a lot 

Don’t think those classes have helped you know what DEI means.  Harris and her probable VP, booty juice, are exactly what DEI is all about.  You must have slept during class.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

No, it’s not necessary, but it seems to be the norm on this blog.  I’m not going to take being called the things I have been on here and then say “Yes sir” and “No sir”. Ya’ll wanna mix it up, I’ll play.

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

You still haven't clarified your "groomer" remark. Were you actually accusing a whole swath of people of pedophilia?

It doesn't sound like you want to play. It sounds like you want to punch and run.

It was sarcasm, bert. You remember pizza gate? Were not Democrats referred to as groomers as part of the Q Anon lie? Sarcasm. A litrerary device often used to point up hypocrisy. 

15 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Don’t think those classes have helped you know what DEI means.  Harris and her probable VP, booty juice, are exactly what DEI is all about.  You must have slept during class.

The classes teach us how to treat people of different cultures, races, and ethnicities. They teach us to respect their cultures and not to impose our viewpoint on others. They also train us to be unbiased, and they tell us common stereotypes attached to certain races.

I.e.- black people have higher pain tolerances. False

Jehovah Witness refuses blood products- respect his decision.

Muslim family praying to Allah because a member of their family is sick- respect it.

12 hours ago, UT alum said:

It was sarcasm, bert. You remember pizza gate? Were not Democrats referred to as groomers as part of the Q Anon lie? Sarcasm. A litrerary device often used to point up hypocrisy. 

That doesn't fit the context in which you wrote it...twice. It sounds like you are trying to spin (lie) your way out of a disgusting remark. I'm fairly certain most people on this board know how you meant it, and will remember this the next time you try to play victim.

16 minutes ago, Big girl said:

The classes teach us how to treat people of different cultures, races, and ethnicities. They teach us to respect their cultures and not to impose our viewpoint on others. They also train us to be unbiased, and they tell us common stereotypes attached to certain races.

Muslim family praying to Allah because a member of their family is sick- respect it.

Does the class teach you to be nice to

white people and respect their decisions?

24 minutes ago, Englebert said:

That doesn't fit the context in which you wrote it...twice. It sounds like you are trying to spin (lie) your way out of a disgusting remark. I'm fairly certain most people on this board know how you meant it, and will remember this the next time you try to play victim.

And you think I care?

29 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Are you freakin’ kidding me? Not much of a reach to “do they teach you your place?”

Don’t have a conniption. It was a simple question directed at Big Girl and she answered. 

17 hours ago, UT alum said:

No, it’s not necessary, but it seems to be the norm on this blog.  I’m not going to take being called the things I have been on here and then say “Yes sir” and “No sir”. Ya’ll wanna mix it up, I’ll play.

Once again, who is "y'all"? I've always been respectful of you. Don't point a finger my way.

I'm sorry if I assumed you were better than that...

And Biden promised a woman of color for VP. DEI!

32 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

And Biden promised a woman of color for VP. DEI!

^^^^This^^^^

100% true.  Never "once" stated the pick had to be qualified!  Had to play the game.  And now they are stuck between a rock and hard place!

On 8/1/2024 at 4:57 PM, BS Wildcats said:

She doesn’t get that she was a DEI hire.  As was Pete BootyJuice, and whatever secretary the tranny is.  Straight up DEI hires, no way around it.

What is a DEI hire? Please explain detail.

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

What is a DEI hire? Please explain detail.

Create diversity in workplace amongst different ethnicities.  Making sure the LBGQT, hopefully that’s the right acronym,  is included in hirings as well.  So Kamala, Butt-a-gig, and whatever the assistant secretary of health, Rachel Levine, claims to be are all examples of DEI hires.  And, in the case of harris, biden straight up said how he would pick his VP.  It would be a black woman, who in reality, has no clue what she is doing.  Who knows, you might have been a DEI hire, before it was labeled as such.  Next time, try to Google it, if that answer doesn’t suit you.  And, if you don’t like my answer, I don’t give a rat’s arse.  That’s the way I view this stupid DEI crap.

I saw Jordan Peterson (who I don’t believe to be racist) explain it unflinchingly. DEI policies (like affirmative action) produce a substandard result.  If you look at a selection of candidates who can be arranged in order by quality, skills, work experience, etc… then ignore those rankings to choose a winner based on the color of their skin,  genitalia, or who they prefer to sleep with… you’re ending up with, by any possible explanation, an inferior result. 

“Our diversity is our strength” was simply an opinion, and a faulty one from most unbiased observers.  You won’t field the best NFL football team if the owner hands the general a list of positions/races and tells him to find these people to fill the spots. 

QB-mute 

RB- obese lesbian

left tackle-Asian

entire secondary-female

Middle linebacker-female to male transgender  

The owner then tries to promote the team as the “best” because they’re “inclusive.” Best by what measure? Because it won’t be by wins/losses  

DEI policies are no different or more correct than saying “this place would be perfect if only white dudes worked here.”

DEI promotes unbiased hiring decisions. That's it in a nutshell.

That is the absolute opposite of what DEI is. You can't get more opposite than that. DEI promotes biased hiring decisions. PERIOD! The only question is if affirmative action hiring is justified based on passed sins, or is it really racism that should be abolished.