Threat to democracy?

This is why people keep correctly stating that Trump is a threat to Democracy. I’m sure the Trumpers here will have some grand explanation by what he says here, but it just can’t be justified. 

This is the hidden content, please

“He said: ‘Christians, get out and vote, just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians.’

Trump added: ‘I love you Christians. I’m a Christian. I love you, get out, you gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again, we’ll have it fixed so good you’re not going to have to vote.’”

Don’t take my word for it… watch the clip. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is why people keep correctly stating that Trump is a threat to Democracy. I’m sure the Trumpers here will have some grand explanation by what he says here, but it just can’t be justified. 

“He said: ‘Christians, get out and vote, just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians.’

Trump added: ‘I love you Christians. I’m a Christian. I love you, get out, you gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again, we’ll have it fixed so good you’re not going to have to vote.’”

The Democrats have spread false lies about their political rivals. They have weaponized the IRS, DOJ, FBI, and other agencies to persecute their political rivals. They have jailed and bankrupted their political rivals. They have enlisted the media to persecute their political rivals. They have done this right in front of your eyes, and you call Trump the threat to democracy. I guess since you can't see this, you can't see everyone on this board laughing and mocking you. 

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

The Democrats have spread false lies about their political rivals. The have weaponized the IRS, DOJ, FBI, and other agencies to persecute their political rivals. They have jailed and bankrupted their political rivals. They have enlisted the media to persecute their political rivals. They have done this right in front of your eyes, and you call Trump the threat to democracy. I guess since you can't see this, you can't see everyone on this board laughing and mocking you. 

That’s not something democrats said- those words came straight out of Donald J Trump’s mouth, with video documentation. 

So you support the idea of voting for Trump now, “and never having to vote again?”

Thats sick. 

That’s not something democrats said- those words came straight out of Donald J Trump’s mouth, with video documentation. 

So you support the idea of voting for Trump now, “and never having to vote again?”

Thats sick. 

You are a funny little man. Try that "Trump is a failed president because he left office with less jobs than when he started" again. That's like saying the mayor of Hiroshima was a failed mayor in 1945 because the city population declined under his watch.

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Thats sick. 

Apparently TDS is also blinding. You can't see what the Democrats have done to you. From this side looking in, it's sad and hilarious at the same time.

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

Apparently TDS is also blinding. You can't see what the Democrats have done to you. From this side looking in, it's sad and hilarious at the same time.

Just curious as to why you haven't answered CB's question. You seem to deflect a whole lot.

Are you ok with what Trump stated, no more vote?

(and I realize it could have been taken out of context, just saying)

BTW, I will be voting for Trump but I would like for his  strong supporters to explain some of his remarks.

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just curious as to why you haven't answered CB's question. You seem to deflect a whole lot.

BTW, I will be voting for Trump but I would like for his  strong supporters to explain some of his remarks.

I think we can safely say that Englebert is cool with voting for Trump in ‘24, then never “having to vote again.” 

I mean, even if one wanted to deny that 1/6 was an attempt to stop the transfer of power, the man is at a podium saying that he wants to end the way we elect our leaders. 

In plain language-he plans to end our democracy.  But don’t you dare call him a threat to democracy, lol. 

15 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I'm waiting for the mainstream media to weigh in on this. I didn't even read the article. In fact, I never read an article posted by CardinalBacker.

I'm not sure if you aimed your last statement at me, but I can let you know that I am not a "strong supporter" of Trump. I am very, very, very strongly against Liberals. Especially their persecution of political rivals.

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think we can safely say that Englebert is cool with voting for Trump in ‘24, then never “having to vote again.” 

I mean, even if one wanted to deny that 1/6 was an attempt to stop the transfer of power, the man is at a podium saying that he wants to end the way we elect our leaders. 

In plain language-he plans to end our democracy.  But don’t you dare call him a threat to democracy, lol. 

You have a horrible record in assuming. And you are obviously wrong again. Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Will the laughter ever stop?

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

I'm waiting for the mainstream media to weigh in on this. I didn't even read the article. In fact, I never read an article posted by CardinalBacker.

I'm not sure if you aimed your last statement at me, but I can let you know that I am not a "strong supporter" of Trump. I am very, very, very strongly against Liberals. 

No problem… I don’t read all of the articles that Reagan links, either. 

Watch that clip, if you want-it blew my mind. The first link is to a news article, and the second link is the same clip embedded in a tweet.  I was literally like “is this AI? Did he actually SAY this out loud?” It looks legit. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Watch that clip, if you want-it blew my mind. The first link is to a news article, and the second link is the same clip embedded in a tweet.  I was literally like “is this AI? Did he actually SAY this out loud?” It looks legit. 

How can we? Reagan floods the forum (which is against forum rules btw) with 102 topics a day (yes I am exaggerating) that basically say the same thing. Vote Trump. Reagan is definitely on the campaign trail here.

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'll wait. Anyone that has TDS as severely as you has zero credibility in analyzing anything about Trump, as you have shown over and over and over....and over and over...

The biggest mouth on the board started this thread. I am voting for Trump because I trust him to do what is right for America…PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I believe he is just trying to garner votes from those who, for whatever reason, might not get out and vote. He can’t rig anything. If he could, he would have done it the first go round. Your conspiracy theory is hilarious since you are the heartbeat and mouthpiece for the anti-conspiracy theories.

Here’s a fair whataboutism…..Remember when Biden exclaimed that they had put together the most extensive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics? Did you even bat and eye? Of course not, but you will crucify Trump for anything and everything he utters…..but then you will vote for him. What a troll you really are.

19 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I just saw the video on CNN.com. And boy should you be embarrassed. You won't be, but you should be.

He was saying that since you people (Christians) don't normally vote in big numbers, you need to vote this time because the Democrats have been known to rig elections. We have to get people out to vote to overcome the voter fraud by Democrats. Once elected, then we can tighten the rules on voting fraud, and you people can go back to voting in low numbers. Any child could see that is what he was saying. Leave it to Liberal media to spin it the way you interpreted it. Again, you should be extremely embarrassed.

I can't believe you caused me to waste two minutes of my life investigating your hoax. This is why I don't read any of your links. What a waste of time.

You probably should beg a moderator to delete this topic for you. It is extremely embarrassing for you. I hope they leave it up though, so everyone can see your "analytical skills" on Trump topics.

8 hours ago, Englebert said:

I just saw the video on CNN.com. And boy should you be embarrassed. You won't be, but you should be.

He was saying that since you people (Christians) don't normally vote in big numbers, you need to vote this time because the Democrats have been known to rig elections. We have to get people out to vote to overcome the voter fraud by Democrats. Once elected, then we can tighten the rules on voting fraud, and you people can go back to voting in low numbers. Any child could see that is what he was saying. Leave it to Liberal media to spin it the way you interpreted it. Again, you should be extremely embarrassed.

I can't believe you caused me to waste two minutes of my life investigating your hoax. This is why I don't read any of your links. What a waste of time.

The only spin I heard is the one you put on what Trump said. 

So that’s a definite “Humperdinck is cool with Trump doing away with elections.”  

“Vote this time and I’ll fix it so you can go back to not voting ever again. “ How kind of Trump, lol. 

6 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Trump says outrageous and dumb stuff sometimes, but the bottom line is there are two clear choices come November, gotta pick one.

By the way, by her record, Harris is a much greater threat to democracy than Trump.

LumRaiderFan also wants to do away with voting IF trump gets elected. 

That makes two.  

13 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The only spin I heard is the one you put on what Trump said. 

So that’s a definite “Humperdinck is cool with Trump doing away with elections.”  

“Vote this time and I’ll fix it so you can go back to not voting ever again. “ How kind of Trump, lol. 

I can't believe you are doubling down on stupidity. But alas, look who I'm talking to. 

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Don’t think for a second you’re smart enough to figure out what I’m saying.

My guess is if Kamala was telling her fans “just get out and vote and I’ll fix it so you never have to vote again” you’d be losing your mind.  But since it’s Trump, you’re good with it. 

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I can't believe you are doubling down on stupidity. But alas, look who I'm talking to. 

The only thing stupid is trying to defend the ramblings of a would-be dictator… what next? Is he going to order an attack on the Capitol if he loses the election? 

“It’s not treasonous if I like the guy who’s doing it.”

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

My guess is if Kamala was telling her fans “just get out and vote and I’ll fix it so you never have to vote again” you’d be losing your mind.  But since it’s Trump, you’re good with it. 

I don’t lose my mind over politicians that mean very little to me, that’s your deal.

• tvc184 locked this topic