Threat to democracy?

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The only thing stupid is trying to defend the ramblings of a would-be dictator… what next? Is he going to order an attack on the Capitol if he loses the election? 

“It’s not treasonous if I like the guy who’s doing it.”

Your faulty interpretation of what he said is just laughable. This has got to be the stupidest post you have every put on here, and you have some doozies. Thanks for again (and again, and again, and again...) showing the board the effects of severe TDS.

From the article:  "CNN: "Does Kamala Harris getting in the race change the equation at all?" MICHIGAN AUTO WORKER: "Change it? It ruins it. She gets in — we're done." CNN: "Done with what?" MICHIGAN AUTO WORKER: "America is done for.""

100% agree!

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

WOW!  RFK, Jr is saying who is actually destroying democracy!    

@CardinalBacker   What say you?!

Lots of crying about how the Dems chose Kamala… but do you know who isn’t complaining?

Democrats. 

I haven’t heard a single democrat voter complaining, nor have I heard a single democrat say “I’d also like to be the democrat nominee for President.  Not a single potential candidate has spoken up and said “wait… what about me?”

Not a single one. It’s all fake outrage from the right. 

Kamala beats trump’s head in… watch and see.  

Are you going to bury your head in a big pile of election fraud lies after this election, too?

And didn’t speak up on the question at hand. Do you also support the idea of voting trump in 2024, then him fixing things so you never have to vote again.  

My opinion is that IF this story takes off, trunk loses 43-55 ish, and with Kamala taking 300+ electoral college votes. Both candidates floor is around 40% of the vote- those are locked in votes that are never going to change. The rest are undecided or votes that could potentially go either way-those are the ones (like myself) whose opinion matters. We decide elections-not the mindless drones who support x or y “no matter what.”  Trump basically told free thinkers that if they vote for him, their opinion will never matter again. It’s a huge turnoff. If a person is trying to pick the lesser of two evils every four years, then gets told by Trump “choose me, and you’ll never get to make another choice” they’re going to vote the other way. Not just stay home-vote the other way. 

Trump is just doing what he does best-getting the opposition to get out and vote against him. The second best thing he does is get his followers to buy his merch. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Lots of crying about how the Dems chose Kamala… but do you know who isn’t complaining?

Democrats. 

I haven’t heard a single democrat voter complaining, nor have I heard a single democrat say “I’d also like to be the democrat nominee for President.  Not a single potential candidate has spoken up and said “wait… what about me?”

Not a single one. It’s all fake outrage from the right. 

Kamala beats trump’s head in… watch and see.  

Are you going to bury your head in a big pile of election fraud lies after this election, too?

And didn’t speak up on the question at hand. Do you also support the idea of voting trump in 2024, then him fixing things so you never have to vote again.  

My opinion is that IF this story takes off, trunk loses 43-55 ish, and with Kamala taking 300+ electoral college votes. Both candidates floor is around 40% of the vote- those are locked in votes that are never going to change. The rest are undecided or votes that could potentially go either way-those are the ones (like myself) whose opinion matters. We decide elections-not the mindless drones who support x or y “no matter what.”  Trump basically told free thinkers that if they vote for him, their opinion will never matter again. It’s a huge turnoff. If a person is trying to pick the lesser of two evils every four years, then gets told by Trump “choose me, and you’ll never get to make another choice” they’re going to vote the other way. Not just stay home-vote the other way. 

Trump is just doing what he does best-getting the opposition to get out and vote against him. The second best thing he does is get his followers to buy his merch. 

Another prediction of Trump losing, you really need a vacation.

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Honestly, being right all of the time isn’t as demanding as it sounds. I kind of enjoy it. 

I think I have figured you out CB.

It's my thought that you are using reverse psychology in order for Trump to win.

Or, you have taken on the role of Reverse Reagan to give the forum an equal two sides of the argument. 

I say this because I honestly can't see someone like you voting for Harris.

But, I could be wrong on all fronts.

19 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Honestly, being right all of the time isn’t as demanding as it sounds. I kind of enjoy it. 

You haven’t been right yet, you only started your psychotic anti Trump tirade after voting for him twice.  You’re a poser.

16 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

It's my thought that you are using reverse psychology in order for Trump to win.

Or, you have taken on the role of Reverse Reagan to give the forum an equal two sides of the argument. 

Without a doubt, he’s voting for Trump again, he simply enjoys the rap.

It is entertaining and he’s good at it.

Big girl and hood will be so disappointed.

17 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

No, I won’t be voting for Harris. The only question that I have is whether or not to vote for Trump. 

Maybe if Trump gets beaten badly enough this time the party can move on from what will be remembered as a disastrous era in Republican Party history. 

10 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You haven’t been right yet, you only started your psychotic anti Trump tirade after voting for him twice.  You’re a poser.

And poser is only one letter away from loser… which is what Trump and his fans will be again in ‘24. 

And for what it’s worth… I’m doing the Lord’s work here. Just pointing out the obvious to the blind who really don’t want to hear it. 

Sometimes people actually do listen.  They’ll see something I linked and think for themselves for just a minute. 

Did you notice that only two people verbalized (lumraiderfan and Englebert) that they wanted Trump to get elected so we’d never have to vote again? 

That’s because a lot of hardcore Trumpers see that and go “hang on now, Hoss… I can’t get behind that.”  They might not say it, but they’re at least taking what Trump said at face value and considering the implications of it actually coming true. I’m thinking more in terms of the implications of him saying it on the outcome of the 24 election.  

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

And for what it’s worth… I’m doing the Lord’s work here. Just pointing out the obvious to the blind who really don’t want to hear it. 

Sometimes people actually do listen.  They’ll see something I linked and think for themselves for just a minute. 

Did you notice that only two people verbalized (lumraiderfan and Englebert) that they wanted Trump to get elected so we’d never have to vote again? 

That’s because a lot of hardcore Trumpers see that and go “hang on now, Hoss… I can’t get behind that.”  They might not say it, but they’re at least taking what Trump said at face value and considering the implications of it actually coming true. I’m thinking more in terms of the implications of him saying it on the outcome of the 24 election.  

lol, please quote where I verbalized that.

22 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just curious as to why you haven't answered CB's question. You seem to deflect a whole lot.

Are you ok with what Trump stated, no more vote?

(and I realize it could have been taken out of context, just saying)

BTW, I will be voting for Trump but I would like for his  strong supporters to explain some of his remarks.

It wasn’t out of context. It was just one of his mindless riffs. His remarks have defied explanation ever since that first ride down the escalator.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, I won’t be voting for Harris. The only question that I have is whether or not to vote for Trump. 

Maybe if Trump gets beaten badly enough this time the party can move on from what will be remembered as a disastrous era in Republican Party history. 

That’s kind of a contradictory statement. If he needs a a big whippin’, then Harris needs lotsa votes. Hold your nose and do it just this once.

3 minutes ago, UT alum said:

It wasn’t out of context. It was just one of his mindless riffs. His remarks have defied explanation ever since that first ride down the escalator.

His remarks have been misinterpreted many times by people who are not qualified to attempt the endeavor, and many times purposely by people who have an agenda. This thread is the perfect example. It is amazing how many people fall for the lies.

Just to be clear, do you actually think Trump was saying that he would get rid of the election process? Do you actually believe that? You can admit it if you believe it.

16 minutes ago, Englebert said:

His remarks have been misinterpreted many times by people who are not qualified to attempt the endeavor, and many times purposely by people who have an agenda. This thread is the perfect example. It is amazing how many people fall for the lies.

Just to be clear, do you actually think Trump was saying that he would get rid of the election process? Do you actually believe that? You can admit it if you believe it.

I don’t know what he was saying. I don’t think he knows what he’s saying. 

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

I don’t know what he was saying. I don’t think he knows what he’s saying. 

If you don't know what he was saying, why did you say it wasn't out of context? One of the requirements of making that judgmental statement is that you must understand the statement to judge the context. So basically you just contradicted yourself, akin to what you accused CardinalBacker of doing.

Let's see if we can get you on record here. Please give a yes or no answer. You can then follow with commentary if you like.

Do you think Trump was saying he would get rid of the election process if elected?

44 minutes ago, UT alum said:

That’s kind of a contradictory statement. If he needs a a big whippin’, then Harris needs lotsa votes. Hold your nose and do it just this once.

I hear what you’re saying, but I’m still a conservative. Or what used to be considered a conservative, lol. 

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Do you think Trump was saying he would get rid of the election process if elected?

That’s exactly what he said. The statement (which he repeated) needs no interpretation. 

You can try to spin it in a positive light, but his words, combined with his actions after the 2020 loss, prove beyond any doubts that Trump is a would-be tyrant. Anyone disputing that is simply ignoring the facts. Which comes as no surprise since y’all have ignored every other disgraceful action he’s done in the past. 

• tvc184 locked this topic