Threat to democracy?

10 hours ago, Reagan said:

@UT alum I thought you said no terrorist ever crossed our open southern border under our Border Czar's watch.  This is the amount they caught.  What about the many they didn't catch?!

You thought wrong. I said the terrorist acts committed here were either domestic or by radical Islamists who crossed at northern ports of entry. Where’s the list? Abbot lies almost bad as Trump. 

20 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Not a bad theory.  We trained the bastards how to fly an airplane, and look what they did.  It is bred in them to hate America!

I thought so too. There’s a gas station on every corner. 

20 hours ago, baddog said:

They’re going to take over all the gas stations and blow them up on command. It would be very crippling. 

Won't bother the dems because they're all sporting around in electric vehicles anyways. 

Because they're smarter.  

If they’re smarter, they would make stupid comments like this one ^^^^. If all the gas stations were to blow up, there wouldn’t be enough space to ride a bicycle, much less for those geniuses driving EVs. 

Troll

36 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Bush knew they were here, too.

Not placing blame on any person.  Not sure why you felt the need to say that.  Although, Clinton did let bin Laden slip through his fingertips.  Maybe that is why you felt the need to throw Bush’s name out there.

9 hours ago, UT alum said:

Bush knew they were here, too.

Ah, I feel better now. One huge difference that you seem to have overlooked…. The 9/11 hijackers were here on visas. They didn’t storm our borders. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

If you just pretend that those “invaders” are white dudes, and “the border” is actually the Capitol, if won’t cause you so much heartburn and sleepless nights. 

Probably start having wet dreams again, too. 

lets keep it PG please.

2 hours ago, Bigdog said:

lets keep it PG please.

lol…. Somebody on another thread was calling Transportation Secretary Buttigieg “Booty Juice” and i don’t remember anybody crying. 

Would “nocturnal emissions” have been more appropriate? What about “naughty dreams?” Too much, too?

31 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

lol…. Somebody on another thread was calling Transportation Secretary Buttigieg “Booty Juice” and i don’t remember anybody crying. 

Would “nocturnal emissions” have been more appropriate? What about “naughty dreams?” Too much, too?

Then report them.   

34 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

😂🤣😂😂🤣😂😂🤣

• tvc184 locked this topic
On 8/1/2024 at 11:45 AM, CardinalBacker said:

If you can’t say it in church or in front of your mother or grandmother don’t say it here.