Threat to democracy?

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I hear what you’re saying, but I’m still a conservative. Or what used to be considered a conservative, lol. 

Do you think your fellow Trump hater will admit for all the world to see that he agrees with your outlandish premise that Trump is wanting to get rid of the election process? He has a decision to make. How embarrassing for him if he agrees with you. How embarrassing for you if you can't even convince your fellow comrade to have your back.

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I hear what you’re saying, but I’m still a conservative. Or what used to be considered a conservative, lol. 

I understand. But, you’re a patriot first and Trump is a threat to the rule of law in this country, and freedom trumps(I hate the pun) party in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

Do you think your fellow Trump hater will admit for all the world to see that he agrees with your outlandish premise that Trump is wanting to get rid of the election process? He has a decision to make. How embarrassing for him if he agrees with you. How embarrassing for you if you can't even convince your fellow comrade to have your back.

What’s embarrassing is watching a grown man (you) try to twist Trump’s words into something that doesn’t sound quite so traitorous so you can continue your idolatry. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

What’s embarrassing is watching a grown man (you) try to twist Trump’s words into something that doesn’t sound quite so traitorous so you can continue your idolatry. 

How to argue with a person that shamelessly lies. Nobody can be this stupid.

Let's get you on record. Do you sincerely believe all of the garbage you spew about Trump, or is this some kind of ruse that you will evidently admit to? State your intentions now, so you can't come back later and try to claim you were "joking".

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

I understand. But, you’re a patriot first and Trump is a threat to the rule of law in this country, and freedom trumps(I hate the pun) party in my opinion.

I hear you loud and clear. Or, instead of voting, I can do my best to convince other sane Rs to just sit it out in 2024. 

I think it’s working, lol. 

27 minutes ago, Englebert said:

If you don't know what he was saying, why did you say it wasn't out of context? One of the requirements of making that judgmental statement is that you must understand the statement to judge the context. So basically you just contradicted yourself, akin to what you accused CardinalBacker of doing.

Let's see if we can get you on record here. Please give a yes or no answer. You can then follow with commentary if you like.

Do you think Trump was saying he would get rid of the election process if elected?

I said I don’t know his mind. That was certainly the implication.

4 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I said I don’t know his mind. That was certainly the implication.

Thanks for admitting you are not capable of interpreting Trumps statement. It was easy to decipher for anyone not ate up with TDS. Why do you feel the need to jump into a conversation in which you admit you are not capable of contributing? That's the burning question now. Just joking. Your rationale for embarrassing yourself is of no concern.

Just now, Englebert said:

How to argue with a person that shamelessly lies. 

Let's get you on record. Do you sincerely believe all of the garbage you spew about Trump, or is this some kind of ruse that you will evidently admit to? State your intentions now, so you can't come back later and try to claim you were "joking".

It’s not grange that I spew. I state absolute facts combined with  my own opinions and y’all hate it.  

I can’t stand trump. I voted against him in the 2016 and 2024 primaries. I voted for him in the 16 and 20 general elections, but don’t plan to do so this time. 

He wasn’t much of a president and tried to hang onto power through any means possible after losing in 2020. He’s threatening to “fix things so good that we’ll never have to vote again” if elected. Is he talking about doing away with voting? I don’t see how. Is he planning to incarcerate anyone who opposes him politically? I think so. He’s on the record as supporting having Liz Cheney tried for treason -which is punishable by death- because she didn’t excuse his actions after the election loss. 

He needs to be gone from our political landscape, but MAGA is too infatuated to do what’s right and just banish him like unofficially like we did to Nixon. Nixon, who didn’t do ANYTHING on the scale of what Trump tried to do after his 2020 loss. 

Those are my true feelings. 

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s not grange that I spew. I state absolute facts combined with  my own opinions and y’all hate it.  

I can’t stand trump. I voted against him in the 2016 and 2024 primaries. I voted for him in the 16 and 20 general elections, but don’t plan to do so this time. 

He wasn’t much of a president and tried to hang onto power through any means possible after losing in 2020. He’s threatening to “fix things so good that we’ll never have to vote again” if elected. Is he talking about doing away with voting? I don’t see how. Is he planning to incarcerate anyone who opposes him politically? I think so. He’s on the record as supporting having Liz Cheney tried for treason -which is punishable by death- because she didn’t excuse his actions after the election loss. 

He needs to be gone from our political landscape, but MAGA is too infatuated to do what’s right and just banish him like unofficially like we did to Nixon. Nixon, who didn’t do ANYTHING on the scale of what Trump tried to do after his 2020 loss. 

Those are my true feelings. 

I'm now starting to think I will sit out this election. After carefully listening to your hate-filled tirades full of lies, I'm now thinking, "yes, I would like to follow that man's advice. As unhinged as it is, I'll suppress my common sense (and laughter) and bow to his greatness. By not voting, I will contribute to the reality of a horrible candidate being elected. But now I don't care. I will follow the little man full of hate."

You actually tried to convince UT alum that your "process" was working. The absurdity knows no bounds. Keep trying. You almost had us. LOL.

18 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You can't even get your fellow Trump hater to believe your garbage. A person with severe TDS is asked to have your back, and even he won't go so far as to agree with you.  You think your charade is working, but you can't even convince your base. How funny. It appears that your fellow haters don't worship you like you thought.

28 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Tell us again how Trump is a threat to democracy?

You have witnessed in plain site a political party that created a hoax with the help of government agencies and the media in an effort to damage their political rival. You have witnessed a party that went after a political rival's administration personnel, jailing and bankrupting them. You have witnessed a party that went directly after their political rival, trying to jail and bankrupt him. You have witnessed top level government agents target social media to suppress information about their political rival. And you say Trump is a threat to democracy? How sad.

55 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Tell us again how Trump is a threat to democracy?

You have witnessed in plain site a political party that created a hoax with the help of government agencies and the media in an effort to damage their political rival. You have witnessed a party that went after a political rival's administration personnel, jailing and bankrupting them. You have witnessed a party that went directly after their political rival, trying to jail and bankrupt him. You have witnessed top level government agents target social media to suppress information about their political rival. And you say Trump is a threat to democracy? How sad.

I’ve explained it over and over, but you don’t want to see it. That’s okay-sometimes reality scares weak men.

There were the lies about election fraud that didn’t occur, the violent attack on the capital attempting to stop the counting of electoral votes that was instigated by repeated lies about “election fraud,” then his threats to try his political opponents for treason, etc… then his statements to the “beautiful Christians” on Friday. 

But some old man wearing diapers that can’t remember his own name on bad days is the real threat, according to you. 

Trump 2028!!!

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’ve explained it over and over, but you don’t want to see it. That’s okay-sometimes reality scares weak men.

There were the lies about election fraud that didn’t occur, the violent attack on the capital attempting to stop the counting of electoral votes that was instigated by repeated lies about “election fraud,” then his threats to try his political opponents for treason, etc… then his statements to the “beautiful Christians” on Friday. 

But some old man wearing diapers that can’t remember his own name on bad days is the real threat, according to you. 

Trump 2028!!!

You are a funny little man. And a childish one. Does that make you a funny little boy? You are so smart...you tell me.

Edit: I just realized who I'm talking to. I have a feeling you will interpret my "you are so smart" statement as literal. You are very bad at interpreting statements...as this whole thread has shown.

Just now, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Why get personal and in your feelings over Someone who doesn’t give 2 cents about you? Someone on here is big time guilty of this

Who are you talking to? And what does "in your feelings" mean?

4 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Why get personal and in your feelings over Someone who doesn’t give 2 cents about you? Someone on here is big time guilty of this

Let's get you on record also. I'll pose the same question to you as I did to UT alum. Please answer yes or no, then you can optionally add commentary.

Do you think Trump was saying he would get rid of the election process if elected?

On 7/27/2024 at 12:30 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

Just curious as to why you haven't answered CB's question. You seem to deflect a whole lot.

Are you ok with what Trump stated, no more vote?

(and I realize it could have been taken out of context, just saying)

BTW, I will be voting for Trump but I would like for his  strong supporters to explain some of his remarks.

Is is clear now why I don't take any of CardinalBacker's post serious enough to actually answer? The lies are so numerous I just don't feel like wasting time reading them.

35 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

There are a few on here that do that. On both sides. It’s actually embarrassing.  A person can convince more people with facts and evidence than vitriol and malice. Why am I wasting my breath? With the hopes that somebody will read this and it will make sense.

8 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

There are a few on here that do that. On both sides. It’s actually embarrassing.  A person can convince more people with facts and evidence than vitriol and malice. Why am I wasting my breath? With the hopes that somebody will read this and it will make sense.

When you know that is what some people are doing, then sometimes it's fun to join in on the nonsensical rhetoric don't you think?

Back to the topic. Do you think Trump was saying he would actually get rid of the election process if elected?

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I hear you loud and clear. Or, instead of voting, I can do my best to convince other sane Rs to just sit it out in 2024. 

I think it’s working, lol. 

I can respect that rationale.

Just now, UT alum said:

I can respect that rationale.

Do you think he is "doing his best to convince other sane Rs" by telling fabulous lies, calling Rs, Trump supporters, Magas, and anybody else who doesn't agree with him all kinds of hateful names, etc. Is this the rationale you can respect?

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

1. When you know that is what some people are doing, then sometimes it's fun to join in on the nonsensical rhetoric. 

2. Back to the topic. Do you think Trump was saying he would actually get rid of the election process if elected?

1. I don’t think it’s productive to shrink down to the level others you don’t agree with. 
2. Of course not. 

Just now, SmashMouth said:

1. I don’t think it’s productive to shrink down to the level others you don’t agree with. 
2. Of course not. 

1. I don't think too many people are trying to be productive when dealing with CardinalBacker. I know I'm not. That would be a futile endeavor.

2. Thank you for your answer.

12 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Do you think he is "doing his best to convince other sane Rs" by telling fabulous lies, calling Rs, Trump supporters, Magas, and anybody else who doesn't agree with him all kinds of hateful names, etc. Is this the rationale you can respect?

I haven’t noticed anything hateful. Nothing like the hate I’ve seen others dish here. You accuse of fabulous lies when your idol tells the most fantastical lies any president or presidential candidate has ever told.

On 7/27/2024 at 11:53 AM, CardinalBacker said:

This is why people keep correctly stating that Trump is a threat to Democracy. I’m sure the Trumpers here will have some grand explanation by what he says here, but it just can’t be justified. 

This is the hidden content, please

“He said: ‘Christians, get out and vote, just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians.’

Trump added: ‘I love you Christians. I’m a Christian. I love you, get out, you gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again, we’ll have it fixed so good you’re not going to have to vote.’”

Don’t take my word for it… watch the clip. 

Hoax!  

This is the hidden content, please

• tvc184 locked this topic