Threat to democracy?

17 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I would say the Dims are more of a threat to democracy than Trump.  obama and his minions basically forced out the duly elected presidential nominee of their party.  Please tell me how that is democracy and not communism?  

Not even allowing their minions a vote, doesn’t sound like democracy.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

I haven’t noticed anything hateful. Nothing like the hate I’ve seen others dish here. You accuse of fabulous lies when your idol tells the most fantastical lies any president or presidential candidate has ever told.

“He’s just fond of hyperbole, exaggeration, and locker room talk.”

In other words, he’s a foul mouthed liar. 

26 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not even allowing their minions a vote, doesn’t sound like democracy.

He wasn't forced out. He sacrificed his wants for his country’s needs. The release and recommittal of delegates was done within party rules. This was an exercise in democracy that will be taught in civics classes for the next 250 years. 

4 minutes ago, UT alum said:

He wasn't forced out. He sacrificed his wants for his country’s needs. The release and recommittal of delegates was done within party rules. This was an exercise in democracy that will be taught in civics classes for the next 250 years. 

Bull💩!!!

How can anybody take seriously anyone who addresses the people from a teleprompter? Any press conferences or interviews off the cuff had to be interrupted and shut down because Biden could have said anything….and I mean anything. Is that democratic? Harris will be another teleprompter reader. It may even read for her to cackle so we know she’s ok. In a democracy, which you loud mouths seem to hold dear, the people deserve to hear about issues from their leaders. Neither Biden nor Harris can do that because they are clueless and incompetent.

The USA is not a democracy anyway, it is a Constitutional Republic. Please keep that “Democracy” card in your hip pocket and pull it out whenever it serves your purpose, but stomping everything it means in the dirt all the while.

24 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Right, he’s a peach.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

I haven’t noticed anything hateful. Nothing like the hate I’ve seen others dish here. You accuse of fabulous lies when your idol tells the most fantastical lies any president or presidential candidate has ever told.

Well there you go. You say "my idol". Fabulous lie number one. Well, not one, there are too many to count.

Please explain those lies you accuse Trump of spinning. You fell for "your idol" CardinalBacker telling you to believe Trump said he would end elections if you vote for him. You chalk that up as a lie by Trump, when it was really a lie by CardinalBacker. He is making you look foolish.

On 7/27/2024 at 11:53 AM, CardinalBacker said:

This is why people keep correctly stating that Trump is a threat to Democracy. I’m sure the Trumpers here will have some grand explanation by what he says here, but it just can’t be justified. 

This is the hidden content, please

“He said: ‘Christians, get out and vote, just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what, it will be fixed, it will be fine, you won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians.’

Trump added: ‘I love you Christians. I’m a Christian. I love you, get out, you gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again, we’ll have it fixed so good you’re not going to have to vote.’”

Don’t take my word for it… watch the clip. 

I thought he said that he wasn't a Christian

20 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Well there you go. You say "my idol". Fabulous lie number one. Well, not one, there are too many to count.

Please explain those lies you accuse Trump of spinning. You fell for "your idol" CardinalBacker telling you to believe Trump said he would end elections if you vote for him. You chalk that up as a lie by Trump, when it was really a lie by CardinalBacker. He is making you look foolish.

Stop lying to yourself. That’s EXACTLY what trump said. Just because you think THIS TIME he was actually lying, doesn’t change the fact that he said. 

And FWIW, that explanation is yours, not his. He hasn’t clarified the FACT that he said “vote more me, and you’ll never have to vote again.”

Or are you denying that video clip ever occurred?

19 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I thought he said that he wasn't a Christian

There you go thinking again. You should really tread lightly in unfamiliar waters.

When did Trump say he wasn’t a Christian?

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Stop lying to yourself. That’s EXACTLY what trump said. Just because you think THIS TIME he was actually lying, doesn’t change the fact that he said. 

And FWIW, that explanation is yours, not his. He hasn’t clarified the FACT that he said “vote more me, and you’ll never have to vote again.”

Everyone on this board has seen your interpretation skills (or lack of). Everyone on this board has seen you get caught in lie after lie. And now you accuse me of lying (with zero proof). You are a very funny little man.

How come your fellow Trump haters turned their back on you and your flawed interpretation? Is it because even they can't stoop to that level of stupidity?

Normally, you would be a waste of time. But I kinda enjoy pushing you to see how low you will go. It's getting really boring since you can't come up with anything original, but I'm going to keep pushing you to do better.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

“He’s just fond of hyperbole, exaggeration, and locker room talk.”

In other words, he’s a foul mouthed liar. 

I guess it's time for Big Girl to accuse you of projection.

You have described yourself to a tee. Where are you at Big Girl?

30 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Dump Trump!!!!!

Let's get you on record also. I'll pose the same question to you as I did to everyone else. Please answer yes or no, then you can optionally add commentary.

Do you think Trump was saying he would get rid of the election process if elected?

29 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

This thread has went four pages so far, and your fellow Trump haters have weighed in, and found you wanting. Not one person has agreed with your insane interpretation of Trump's statements. So is everyone on this board nuts except you, or will you finally realize the truth? Even Biden, ate up with dementia, realized his flawed thinking. How long will it take you?

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

Im pretty sure Englebert is trying to establish one of these in Lakeview. 

LumRaiderFan gonna lead the choir. 

I used to date a girl from Lakeview. Very nice girl. A lot of very nice people from there.

Are you trying to disparage a community? Please explain your purpose of this statement. I'm guessing you are such a hateful, spiteful little man that you intended this statement to be derogatory. Are you really trying to belittle the Lakeview people? I'm thinking yes, but I could be wrong. Doubtful. Let's see what you have to say.

• tvc184 locked this topic