What Percentage?!

Reagan

Kamalina is not yet the nominee.  She is just a candidate.  If she becomes the Dem's nominee:

What percentage of Trump voters will now cross over and vote for Kamalina?

What percentage of Biden voters will now cross over and vote for Trump?

17 hours ago, Reagan said:

Kamalina is not yet the nominee.  She is just a candidate.  If she becomes the Dem's nominee:

What percentage of Trump voters will now cross over and vote for Kamalina?

What percentage of Biden voters will now cross over and vote for Trump?

I try not to let my dislike for Trump and his braindead followers cloud my judgment, but here goes. 

I expect a repeat of the returns from 2020, with slightly improving numbers for Harris and slightly worse numbers for Trump. 

Harris was on the ballot in 2020-most people realized that Biden would like fail to finish his term and Harris would end up as POTUS-and 81 million voted for them anyways. They were, and will be, okay with her being President.

You hear plenty of loud complaints about Biden/Harris, but they’re always from Rs… not Ds, not undecideds. Inflation at the grocery store doesn’t matter to people whose food is free. Gas prices rise and gas prices fall-it’s what happens. Sadly, we’re all used to $3 gasoline. 

I think the real problem is this. Trump is a badly flawed candidate. When all he had to do was be quiet and let Biden implode, it would work. But now he’s forced to fight if he wants to win-he can’t just stay quiet and lose now that she’s in control. And a threatened Trump is a stupid trump. He’s going to say things that make people like Reagan and Englebert cheer, but makes undecided voters RUN the other direction.  That’s the problem with saying dumb things-it might make your stupid followers cheer, but it also makes people who don’t love you run out and vote against you. 

At this point (7/28/2024) it’s Kamala’s race to lose, and Trump’s strategy seems to be “say anything to make sure my base turns out to vote for me” while not recognizing that  saying anything that motivates your base also motivates the other base to vote for their guy, AND turns the ones in the middle back towards the other side. 

Kamala hasn’t done much in four years, but she hasn’t done much wrong, either. 

I have to agree and disagree on some things. The race is actually Trumps to lose. He had a high rating, but continues to stay stupid immature childish things about Harris, which are true. But he has to beat the media. They continuously air those stupid soundbites and he continues to load their gun. Harris has done plenty to lose the race, border czar, AR bans, reproductive rights, supporting Afghan pull out, etc. I agree that a threatened Trump is a stupid Trump.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I try not to let my dislike for Trump and his braindead followers cloud my judgment, but here goes. 

I expect a repeat of the returns from 2020, with slightly improving numbers for Harris and slightly worse numbers for Trump. 

Harris was on the ballot in 2020-most people realized that Biden would like fail to finish his term and Harris would end up as POTUS-and 81 million voted for them anyways. They were, and will be, okay with her being President.

You hear plenty of loud complaints about Biden/Harris, but they’re always from Rs… not Ds, not undecideds. Inflation at the grocery store doesn’t matter to people whose food is free. Gas prices rise and gas prices fall-it’s what happens. Sadly, we’re all used to $3 gasoline. 

I think the real problem is this. Trump is a badly flawed candidate. When all he had to do was be quiet and let Biden implode, it would work. But now he’s forced to fight if he wants to win-he can’t just stay quiet and lose now that she’s in control. And a threatened Trump is a stupid trump. He’s going to say things that make people like Reagan and Englebert cheer, but makes undecided voters RUN the other direction.  That’s the problem with saying dumb things-it might make your stupid followers cheer, but it also makes people who don’t love you run out and vote against you. 

At this point (7/28/2024) it’s Kamala’s race to lose, and Trump’s strategy seems to be “say anything to make sure my base turns out to vote for me” while not recognizing that  saying anything that motivates your base also motivates the other base to vote for their guy, AND turns the ones in the middle back towards the other side. 

I read the first line and quit. The laughter didn't allow me to continue. I'll come back to read the rest when I'm able to get past that first line...which will probably be a long, long time.

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Informed voters will look at much more of her record than 4 years as VP, buy I understand that’s not the crowd you run with.

On 7/28/2024 at 7:51 AM, CardinalBacker said:

On 7/28/2024 at 10:21 AM, Englebert said:

I read the first line and quit. The laughter didn't allow me to continue. I'll come back to read the rest when I'm able to get past that first line...which will probably be a long, long time.

I came back to try to read this again. Nope. Still can't get past that first sentence. Personal attacks from an immature little man. that is rich, but so expected. When you have nothing else, resort to name-calling.

The whole first sentence is just too funny. I don't think I will ever be able to contain my laughter in order to read the rest.

Yes, I'm piling on to your ridiculous post. You so deserve it though. When shall we be expecting your apology?