Who is ready for the Olympics?

mat

4 hours ago, mat said:

Not for me.

This is the hidden content, please

This is what pure evil looks like.  satan has these people.  They'll eventually find out why it's not a good idea to pall around with the devil!  Of course I wouldn't expect atheist to understand what I'm talking about!

Would this kind of sacrilegious crap have taken place in the U.S?  Sadly, I bet it would have.  And the likes of big girl, UT alum, and CardinalBacker would not have an issue with.  It’s pathetic to see what the liberals are doing to the world.  And, like baddog, I will not watch one bit of the Olympics.

I just heard that the Olympics recognizes the palestinians as having a state and allows them to fly their flag.  But, Taiwan is actually a state with a flag and the Olympics will not allow them to fly their flag.  Why?  Because they are afraid of china.  Why insert politics?!  More shame on the Olympics.  Boycott!!

Again not surprised.  When a certain group of people get control then it’s nothing but evil on full display slowly eating away at people s conscience to where there isn’t one and then they have them and they gain another soldier for their cause but that’s all they ll have…..is control on this world only to find out later they were only minions.

yall keep at it….at first it was was just gay rights….look where it’s at now (conveyor belt at full speed) just think what’ll be like in 5 years 10 years 20 years.

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

“This Is Unjust!”: Female Boxer Quits Olympic Match, Breaks Down in Tears After a Tranny Brutalizes Her in 46 Seconds!

@Big girl   You think this is right?!

Trump, like most Americans, doesn’t agree with violent behavior against women by men, and isn’t afraid to say so.

Harris, on the other hand…

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

The lady is not trans. She may have a DSD.

Why did he/she fail gender testing and get banned by the IBA?

Are we supposed to trust the same sickos that ridiculed The Last Supper with drag queens?

At least be willing to question your side every now.

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

She is not trans. She has lost to 9 females thus far. No one know why she was banned. They didn't test her testosterone level.

You have no idea and neither do I.  Don’t act like you do.

He/she was banned from the IBA for failing gender testing, no red flag with you?

On 8/1/2024 at 4:58 PM, 5GallonBucket said:

Again not surprised.  When a certain group of people get control then it’s nothing but evil on full display slowly eating away at people s conscience to where there isn’t one and then they have them and they gain another soldier for their cause but that’s all they ll have…..is control on this world only to find out later they were only minions.

yall keep at it….at first it was was just gay rights….look where it’s at now (conveyor belt at full speed) just think what’ll be like in 5 years 10 years 20 years.

Gay people shouldn’t have rights?