Trump's embarrassing comments

Big girl

They won't comment..... other than to say it never happened, It's obviously AI, Trump just likes to use hyperbole and exaggeration, it's just lockerroom talk, or who's afraid of some mean tweets...

But never once will they ask why, in 2024, is a presidential candidate of a major party is making his opponent's race the main point of his attack?  Right when I think Trump can't do any worse, he does. 

You might fire up the racists, but the majority of decent, moral voters will disassociate themselves from you and your party.  

I can't blame him, though... he can't run on his own record, lol.  

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

They won't comment..... other than to say it never happened, It's obviously AI, Trump just likes to use hyperbole and exaggeration, it's just lockerroom talk, or who's afraid of some mean tweets...

But never once will they ask why, in 2024, is a presidential candidate of a major party is making his opponent's race the main point of his attack?  Right when I think Trump can't do any worse, he does. 

You might fire up the racists, but the majority of decent, moral voters will disassociate themselves from you and your party.  

I can't blame him, though... he can't run on his own record, lol.  

Can you get anything right? How embarrassing for you.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, I do a fantastic job of making you respond to anything I post in the most unimaginative, boring way possible.  

"Dance, puppet!  Dance!"

That's what you've been doing? Wow. No wonder you can't analyze Trump. You thought you had a serious post there didn't you. Can you hear the laughter?

By the way, has anybody agreed with your obnoxious and outlandish theory on Trump's own words yet? Even UT alum couldn't bring himself to have your back, and he's as almost as bad as you. The media makes you look like a fool and we get to be entertained. So do your little dance and respond with your nonsense. Entertain us some more on your theories of how Trump's economy was horrible. Better yet, really get your bile rushing through your veins and repeat the reasons you hate Trump. Those are always good for a laugh...but are rapidly getting boring from overuse. Just kidding, say them again for us. I'm laughing already.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

I seriously doubt anyone here besides you, me, Cardinal Backer and Boyz in da Hood even watched the incredibly crass and ignorant performance he gave. He didn’t answer one question and talked close to 30 minutes.

I started, but couldn’t finish it. He’s the same guy that got shelled in the first debate of 2020 by Biden.  It’s obvious that he has no respect for women… especially women of color. 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I started, but couldn’t finish it. He’s the same guy that got shelled in the first debate of 2020 by Biden.  It’s obvious that he has no respect for women… especially women of color. 

It's obvious that you can't analyze anything. Nothing he said was disrespectful to women. Or women of color. You hear what you want to hear...and it is almost always wild, off-the-wall interpretations nobody can get behind. He makes you dance for our entertainment.

You try to say Trump spews garbage. I call you out on your garbage. Who is the one dancing? I'll give a shout out to Trump for making you show your true colors.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

That's what you've been doing? Wow. No wonder you can't analyze Trump. You thought you had a serious post there didn't you. Can you hear the laughter?

By the way, has anybody agreed with your obnoxious and outlandish theory on Trump's own words yet? Even UT alum couldn't bring himself to have your back, and he's as almost as bad as you. The media makes you look like a fool and we get to be entertained. So do you little dance and respond with your nonsense. Entertain us some more on your theories of how Trump's economy was horrible. Better yet, really get your bile rushing through your veins and repeat the reasons you hate Trump. Those are always good for a laugh...but are rapidly getting boring from overuse. Just kidding, say them again for us. I'm laughing already.

The only thing laughable is that you think the economy improved while Trump was in office. 

That’s a simple yes or no for you. Was the economy in better shape the day Trump took office, or the day HE LITERALLY SNUCK OUT OF DC WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS?!!!! 

I’ll never forget that coward. “Fight! Fight! Fight!” More like “Hide!!! Hide!!! Hide!!!l

Lolololol!!!!

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

The only thing laughable is that you think the economy improved while Trump was in office. 

That’s a simple yes or no for you. Was the economy in better shape the day Trump took office, or the day HE LITERALLY SNUCK OUT OF DC WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS?!!!! 

I’ll never forget that coward. “Fight! Fight! Fight!” More like “Hide!!! Hide!!! Hide!!!l

Lolololol!!!!

Everybody but you knows the economy was doing good until covid. The economy turned when the Democrat governors locked down their states. We all know this.

I stated this before, but it bears repeating. You are the type that in 1945 would blame the governor of Hiroshima for the decline in population.

Please continue to make us laugh.

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

“I Was Entertained”: Listeners Call Into Popular Hip-Hop Show to Give Trump “Respect” for Black Journalist Event.

I watched the first part and the first lady reporter was rude.  Plus they said Cackler was suppose to be there.  But didn't show up.  Since she always identified as Indian, was she embarrassed to be around black people?  

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

"These people invited Trump and Harris and Trump showed up and instead of actually advocating for the black community and asking him what his policies are and how he could help they attacked him. They don’t care about allowing Black people to debate policy. They just wanna use propaganda to steal their vote. Like why not actually ask him things that are valuable for your community? He came there clearly wanted to talk to people, and they just again wasted that opportunity."
Excellent!!

14 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Question, why is her race such a big deal?

IMO, if that's an important issue to voters, then we all are a bunch of racists.

I see no use in Trump bringing that up in any form or fashion. Makes him look weak.

I see no use in the Liberal media constantly bringing that up. They are weak for using race as a weapon. The "big deal" is on the Liberal side...and always has been. Have to check those boxes.

30 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I see no use in the Liberal media constantly bringing that up. They are weak for using race as a weapon. The "big deal" is on the Liberal side...and always has been. Have to check those boxes.

I 100% agree. They shouldn't weaponize it as well. 

Trump shouldn't bother mentioning if she claims herself as black now. Should be irrelevant. 

Far far more important things to debate about.

30 minutes ago, Englebert said:

WTF? “She just turned Black”? What is that? Weaponing race to try and say “Hey, Black people, she just went Black to get your vote. She’s really Indian.” 

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I 100% agree. They shouldn't weaponize it as well. 

Trump shouldn't bother mentioning if she claims herself as black now. Should be irrelevant. 

Far far more important things to debate about.

I saw his "mentioning it" as irrelevant. The people that want to use his comment as inappropriate are the race baiters.

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

WTF? “She just turned Black”? What is that? Weaponing race to try and say “Hey, Black people, she just went Black to get your vote. She’s really Indian.” 

And? So what. Explain your outrage.

And let's not forget you almost claimed that Trump wanted to end the election process in an earlier post. You are on full display for your interpretation skills.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Everybody but you knows the economy was doing good until covid. The economy turned when the Democrat governors locked down their states. We all know this.

I stated this before, but it bears repeating. You are the type that in 1945 would blame the governor of Hiroshima for the decline in population.

Please continue to make us laugh.

So what you’re saying is the Dems destroyed the economy just so he wouldn’t get re-elected? 

Well, one million Americans and millions more around the globe would argue that it was pretty real… except they’re all dead now.  

Besides… y’all spend all of your time saying how dumb Dems are, but Trump was unable to stop “their evil plan to ruin the economy.”  He was so imcompetent that a bunch of stupid Dems outsmarted him with a made-up plague and he couldn’t (or wouldn’t) do anything to stop it from happening.  

But at least you finally admired that the economy got worse under Trumps administration. Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

And let's not forget you almost claimed that Trump wanted to end the election process in an earlier post. You are on full display for your interpretation skills.

That’s the problem with people who refuse to see the truth because they have blinders on. Trump says something crappy about his opponent’s race, and anyone that calls out his use of racially abusive language, you accuse THEM of being race-baiters for calling out Trump’s statement questioning Kamala’s racial background.  

Luckily most American voters are smarter than you. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

So what you’re saying is the Dems destroyed the economy just so he wouldn’t get re-elected? 

Well, one million Americans and millions more around the globe would argue that it was pretty real… except they’re all dead now.  

Besides… y’all spend all of your time saying how dumb Dems are, but Trump was unable to stop “their evil plan to ruin the economy.”  He was so imcompetent that a bunch of stupid Dems outsmarted him with a made-up plague and he couldn’t (or wouldn’t) do anything to stop it from happening.  

But at least you finally admired that the economy got worse under Trumps administration. Thank you. 

My oh my. You a really, really are pathetic at this. Please don't try to explain how you think my post in any way infers that I believe the pandemic didn't happen. I don't think I can handle that level of stupidity. Maybe you should go to bed now and leave the discussion to the....oh wait. You are right were you belong. Please explain your pathetic post so we can laugh some more.

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s the problem with people who refuse to see the truth because they have blinders on. Trump says something crappy about his opponent’s race, and anyone that calls out his use of racially abusive language, you accuse THEM of being race-baiters for calling out Trump’s statement questioning Kamala’s racial background.  

Luckily most American voters are smarter than you. 

You show the whole board time and time again how you refuse to see the truth. Let Big Girl explain the term "projection" for you. You might find it useful.

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You accuse Democrats of doing the same thing the Republican Party is doing. That’s the rationale that is going to get Trump beaten badly. I don’t remember saying anything about his comments to “his Christians”. Since you brought it up, did you hear the remarks? 

19 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Trump has been called a racist every single day since he has come down the escalator to announce his candidacy for president in 2015. Somebody on one of the Liberal networks has done this every single day. If not every single day, then pretty darn close. Most days hundreds of times. I would almost be willing to be that someone has accused Trump of being racist every day. Now try to count how many times he has been accused of racism.

Now count how many times someone has backed up their accusation with proof of Trump being racist. That calculation is easy. It is zero.

And now we have the outrage of race being used as a weapon. That is pretty much the Liberal mantra. Check them boxes. The faux outrage is just laughable.