Trump's embarrassing comments

Big girl

2 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You accuse Democrats of doing the same thing the Republican Party is doing. That’s the rationale that is going to get Trump beaten badly. I don’t remember saying anything about his comments to “his Christians”. Since you brought it up, did you hear the remarks? 

My question was to explain your outrage. This is your answer. How are you not embarrassed?

49 minutes ago, Englebert said:

My question was to explain your outrage. This is your answer. How are you not embarrassed?

I don’t get outraged. Neither do I like double standards. Forked tongues. I can’t help it if yo have Trump Worship Syndrome (that’d be TWS).

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I started, but couldn’t finish it. He’s the same guy that got shelled in the first debate of 2020 by Biden.  It’s obvious that he has no respect for women… especially women of color. 

I agree. He said she just turned Black. 

2 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I don’t get outraged. Neither do I like double standards. Forked tongues. I can’t help it if yo have Trump Worship Syndrome (that’d be TWS).

Back you assertion up with evidence. You speak with a forked tongue when you claim I worship Trump while praying at the Liberal altar. You are pathetic at deflecting. Everyone can see you can't answer, so you play word salads to get out of the mess you stepped in. Kamala congratulates you by the way. You actually tried to sidestep your outrageous pedophile remarks by calling them sarcasm. If you think that is sarcasm, tribes in New Guinea have a better grasp of the English language than you. You know, the ones that ate Uncle Bosie.

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

😁😁😁😁😁

Would you care to explain what UT alum fails to? Do you feel competent in joining this childish conversation. Oh wait, I just answered my own question. Of course you are competent for this one. Please explain you post.

11 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I agree. He said she just turned Black. 

I had a friend for 10 plus years when this happened. We were talking one day and he mentioned he was half Black. I said I didn't know you were Black. He said yes. does it matter? I said no. The topic has not been brought up since. I bet if he worshipped the Liberal mantra, he would try to exploit the situation for his benefit. Alas, he is not a Liberal...so all is good.

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Back you assertion up with evidence. You speak with a forked tongue when you claim I worship Trump while praying at the Liberal altar. You are pathetic at deflecting. Everyone can see you can't answer, so you play word salads to get out of the mess you stepped in. Kamala congratulates you by the way. You actually tried to sidestep your outrageous pedophile remarks by calling them sarcasm. If you think that is sarcasm, tribes in New Guinea have a better grasp of the English language than you. You know, the ones that ate Uncle Bosie.

I’m not deflecting. I’m coming right at you. I said nothing about pedophilia. He’s grooming Shady to be the kind of president he was. You’re outrage is appalling.

22 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I thought us Dims hated praying. You’re losing it, man. You accept the misogynist lying scam artist as the greatest president ever. Perhaps you don’t understand the meaning and/or purpose of metaphor, another literary device.

10 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I’m not deflecting. I’m coming right at you. I said nothing about pedophilia. He’s grooming Shady to be the kind of president he was. You’re outrage is appalling.

What does "grooming Shady" mean? Do you even know what you are saying? I bet Kamala is definitely proud of you.

Where is my outrage? I have fun laughing at you. You are the one taking a childish mantra seriously. You are outraged with Trump's non-consequential statements. That is what this whole thread is about. I call you on it, and you somehow claim I'm outraged. Big Girl needs to sit you and CardinalBacker in a corner so she can explain the negatives effects of projection.

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

I thought us Dims hated praying. You’re losing it, man. You accept the misogynist lying scam artist as the greatest president ever. Perhaps you don’t understand the meaning and/or purpose of metaphor, another literary device.

What does that even mean?

Sounds like you don't know the meaning of irony. Those tribes in New Guinea now know the meaning of LOL.

Please keep posting. I don't know how much I would have to pay to see someone deliver a comedy skit close to this one. Then again, I'm not sure you realize the entertainment value you are providing. Do you not hear the laughter?

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What does that even mean?

Sounds like you don't know the meaning of irony. Those tribes in New Guinea now know the meaning of LOL.

Please keep posting. I don't know how much I would have to pay to see someone deliver a comedy skit close to this one. Then again, I'm not sure you realize the entertainment value you are providing. Do you not hear the laughter?

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What does "grooming Shady" mean? Do you even know what you are saying? I bet Kamala is definitely proud of you.

Where is my outrage? I have fun laughing at you. You are the one taking a childish mantra seriously. You are outraged with Trump's non-consequential statements. That is what this whole thread is about. I call you on it, and you somehow claim I'm outraged. Big Girl needs to sit you and CardinalBacker in a corner so she can explain the negatives effects of projection.

“Grooming Shady” means grooming his VP pick J D Vance (aka Shady Vance). Hope you bust a gut on that one.

12 minutes ago, UT alum said:

“Grooming Shady” means grooming his VP pick J D Vance (aka Shady Vance). Hope you bust a gut on that one.

What language is that? Did you make it up? Does some secret club subscribe to this? Speak English. What does "grooming" mean in your sentence. Are you claiming Trump is going to cut his hair?

I know the children are all in bed now, so it might be tough for you to get some help. But please try again to make your post comprehensible to English speaking people. (How many thought that sentence was going in a different direction?)

I'm flabbergasted you haven't tried to play victim yet. We all know it's coming. How soon? Let's find out.

One thing's for sure, apparently the other side does not think they can get any millage out of Trump's remarks.  Kamalina put out a small statement.  Then nothing from the campaign and nothing from CNN or MSLSD.  If it was a big deal, it would be wall to wall coverage.  And the campaign would be sending out press releases every day.  

It's still interesting to me that Kamalina hasn't had a press conference since JoeBama made his decision.  Also, I heard she hasn't given an interview in 2 months.  My thought and opinion -- she's scared of Trump.  She's been trust into something she's not prepared for.  

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

During a fight, if somebody lands a good lick, the recipient will shake his head and say “that didn’t hurt” and everybody knows it hurt like hell. 

It’s the same way with Englebert. Every time you point out something he can’t defend, he’ll deflect by saying “you’re pathetic” or “I’m just laughing at you instead of answering your question.”

He’s just letting everybody know that we’re sticking him over and over and over again. 

Id say it’s pathetic, but that word has been a little overused lately. It’s like he doesn’t know what else to say, lol. 

Harris bout to wipe the map with this clown! It would’ve been hard voting for Biden/harris now it’s her and a new VP will be much easier… stick a knife in the Conald dynasty! @Reagan posting clips of blacks not voting for Harris, these same ones weren’t voting for Biden anyway so what’s the point? She has my vote

@CardinalBacker Trump 2028, 2032!!! 😂

18 minutes ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Harris bout to wipe the map with this clown! It would’ve been hard voting for Biden/harris now it’s her and a new VP will be much easier… stick a knife in the Conald dynasty! @Reagan posting clips of blacks not voting for Harris, these same ones weren’t voting for Biden anyway so what’s the point? She has my vote

Don Jr, maybe?

🤔 

Kamala’s race was bestowed upon us by their Lord and Savior Joe Biden, where he said his running mate “HAD TO BE A “BLACK” FEMALE! If race is not an issue, then stop making it one. 

Biden needs a black female, so it’s ok to refer to her as that. If the opposing side refers to her as black, then we are racists. You liberals kill me. You must keep her race an issue to keep from having to talk policy. 

12 hours ago, Reagan said:

"These people invited Trump and Harris and Trump showed up and instead of actually advocating for the black community and asking him what his policies are and how he could help they attacked him. They don’t care about allowing Black people to debate policy. They just wanna use propaganda to steal their vote. Like why not actually ask him things that are valuable for your community? He came there clearly wanted to talk to people, and they just again wasted that opportunity."
Excellent!!

They did not invite Harris. 

41 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

He has a plan for your ..... it's called 2025 900 pages read it and shave that nasty face

Who are you talking to? Who are talking about?

Are you actually trying to denigrate someone based on their appearance? Do you belong to the party of tolerance?

10 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Please enlighten me with the difference between biden/harris vs Harris/_____.

7 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Not to you, I'm an independent. I say what I want and I do not need your approval to talk about anyone. Wired! but expected from you. Good night and when I listen to men who are intelligent and well groomed. Example

I just wanted a clarification for your unintelligible post.

What does "Wired! but expected from you" even mean? In fact, please try to  explain your first post and second post again so maybe I/we can get a grasp on what you are trying to say...if you even have a point to make. This is pretty confusing.