Trump's embarrassing comments

Big girl

15 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

During a fight, if somebody lands a good lick, the recipient will shake his head and say “that didn’t hurt” and everybody knows it hurt like hell. 

It’s the same way with Englebert. Every time you point out something he can’t defend, he’ll deflect by saying “you’re pathetic” or “I’m just laughing at you instead of answering your question.”

He’s just letting everybody know that we’re sticking him over and over and over again. 

Id say it’s pathetic, but that word has been a little overused lately. It’s like he doesn’t know what else to say, lol. 

Somehow I didn't see this post. Knowing who it authored it, I guess I just skipped it.

Who landed a punch in your scenario? Can you explain what UT alum meant? No! Oooh, I guess I just landed the knockout punch. It's hard to get more "pathetic" than that. Does this mean you are a puppet and are trying to dance? Your fantasy land dribble is hard to keep track of. Can you explain the term "grooming" UT alum is so found of throwing around? Are you his puppet if you can't. This nonsensical writing is fun.

This "pathetic" (appropriate here) post is the reason I don't answer your questions...because the questions are always based on a false premise. How do you deal with people that lie like you do? Why bother. The questions make no sense. Instead, just let it be known how I feel about your questions...they bring laughter. You are a funny little man.

20 hours ago, Reagan said:

One thing's for sure, apparently the other side does not think they can get any millage out of Trump's remarks.  Kamalina put out a small statement.  Then nothing from the campaign and nothing from CNN or MSLSD.  If it was a big deal, it would be wall to wall coverage.  And the campaign would be sending out press releases every day.  

It's still interesting to me that Kamalina hasn't had a press conference since JoeBama made his decision.  Also, I heard she hasn't given an interview in 2 months.  My thought and opinion -- she's scared of Trump.  She's been trust into something she's not prepared for.  

Why would she be afraid of Trump?