Trump agrees to debate Kamala Harris on Fox News

10 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The powers to be in the Democratic party(obama, pelosi,schumer,clinton) will never let this happen.  They will keep her in hiding, as they did biden.  More of the hiden biden playbook.

They are going to try

Curious to see how they play this....

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

He agreed to a debate on ABC. Why is he trying to change the rules? Is he running scared?

This is the hidden content, please

I have seen no one yet that scares Trump. Even a man trying to take his life. Kamala Harris would be destroyed by anyone in a debate. She better have her earpiece working. 

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

He agreed to a debate on ABC. Why is he trying to change the rules? Is he running scared?

Yeah… he already agreed to debate Biden on abc 9/10.  

Now he’s “agreeing” to his own demand?  Gotta go to Fox for some softballs and rules that favor him. 

Kamala doesn’t need to debate-she’s already spanking him in real time. 

“Madame President.”

21 minutes ago, baddog said:

Trump needs to hold back on any mudslinging and let Harris hang herself. She will have no answers that make sense and they will all include blaming Trump for everything…..including the border problems.

You’re right… but I don’t think he’s capable. It was one thing to hold back while Biden was stumbling with a physical impairment. Kamala will be taking swings and he can’t just go after her, accusing her of being on the rag, calling her nasty, ugly, questioning her heritage, etc…  but that’s who he is. 

It also won’t help that he was at least tied if not ahead of Biden. He’ll be trailing Harris in the polls by the time they take the debate stage. 

A threatened Trump is unbelievably dangerous-to himself. 

I don’t care for mudslinging from either side. Ask questions about policies/issues. Trump will have solid answers where Harris will fumble because her policies have never benefitted the USA. Unfortunately there are those who will give her a pass because of who she is and she’s a democrat/communist.

59 minutes ago, baddog said:

I don’t care for mudslinging from either side. Ask questions about policies/issues. Trump will have solid answers where Harris will fumble because her policies have never benefitted the USA. Unfortunately there are those who will give her a pass because of who she is and she’s a democrat/communist.

No, he won't . When has he ever had solid answers?

On 8/3/2024 at 2:43 PM, Big girl said:

He agreed to debate Biden - not Kamala. 

Trump has done debates on CNN, town halls on CNN........sit downs with hostile reporters recently......I think he has proven he will go to unfriendly networks to do interviews.......It's Kamal's turn