Trump agrees to debate Kamala Harris on Fox News

On 8/5/2024 at 7:24 PM, BS Wildcats said:

You didn’t answer the question, so I’ll ask it again.  Why will kamala not give interviews or hold press conferences?  

Here is what I found

When your opponent is making a fool of himself, don't interrupt him. The questioning of her race, and his attack on Kemp shows that he is unhinged.

8 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Great answer!!  I knew you didn’t have anything worthwhile to offer.

Because the interviewer could say she hasn’t visited the border, where she would respond with, “I haven’t been to Europe either. I don’t understand what you are getting at”.

46 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Don't take any attention away from Trump while he is making a fool of himself.

The question was about why kamala hasn’t held any press conferences or done any interviews.  Trump has nothing to with it.  Maybe it is because kamala makes about as much sense as biden when it comes to interviews or pressers.

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

The question was about why kamala hasn’t held any press conferences or done any interviews.  Trump has nothing to with it.  Maybe it is because kamala makes about as much sense as biden when it comes to interviews or pressers.

No, she doesn't  want to take the attention away from Trump while he self destructs

The easy answer is this. Four years ago Joe Biden stayed in his basement and let trump beat himself. 

It’s about to happen again. Trump is out acting like a racist, fighting other republicans, and just being the colossal bung hole that y’all love…. And driving people to the polls to vote for “anybody but Trump.”

A better question is “why should she bother answering questions?” She doesn’t have to win votes… Trump is doing her job for her.  

From the article:  "Trump Says He’s Agreed To 3 Debates On 3 Different Networks, Calls Harris ‘Barely Competent’!  

Former President Donald Trump said during a Thursday press conference that he has agreed to three debates with three different television networks in September and is awaiting Vice President Kamala Harris’s confirmation.

During the press conference at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, the Republican presidential nominee said he has agreed to a debate against Harris on Fox News on September 4, another debate on NBC on September 10 — which Trump described as “a fairly full agreement, subject to them” — and a third debate on ABC on September 25.

“We have spoken to the heads of the networks and it’s all been confirmed other than some fairly minor details,” Trump said.

“The other side has to agree to the terms,” he added, referring to the Harris campaign. “They may or may not agree. I don’t know. She hasn’t done an interview. She can’t do an interview. She’s barely competent. She can’t do an interview, but I look forward to the debates because we have to set the record straight.”"

Being DEI won't help her with the big dog!!  Gonna be fun!

This is the hidden content, please

@CardinalBacker  @Big girl  @UT alum

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "Trump Says He’s Agreed To 3 Debates On 3 Different Networks, Calls Harris ‘Barely Competent’!  

Former President Donald Trump said during a Thursday press conference that he has agreed to three debates with three different television networks in September and is awaiting Vice President Kamala Harris’s confirmation.

During the press conference at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, the Republican presidential nominee said he has agreed to a debate against Harris on Fox News on September 4, another debate on NBC on September 10 — which Trump described as “a fairly full agreement, subject to them” — and a third debate on ABC on September 25.

“We have spoken to the heads of the networks and it’s all been confirmed other than some fairly minor details,” Trump said.

“The other side has to agree to the terms,” he added, referring to the Harris campaign. “They may or may not agree. I don’t know. She hasn’t done an interview. She can’t do an interview. She’s barely competent. She can’t do an interview, but I look forward to the debates because we have to set the record straight.”"

Being DEI won't help her with the big dog!!  Gonna be fun!

This is the hidden content, please

@CardinalBacker  @Big girl  @UT alum

Here’s the thing… Trump didn’t have a great first debate…. He just looked great by comparison to Biden. 

Harris isn’t Biden. There’s a built in sympathy for her that comes built in with most people because she is female. I mean, misogynists won’t have a problem with Trump’s name-calling, racist taunts, questioning if she’s menstruating, etc… but most normal people are turned off my Trump’s act. 

She’ll come coached, ready, and able to point out the literal army of skeletons that Trump has in his wake. From corruption to mishandling of documents, the insurrection, the rape, his mishandling of the economy and the pandemic, to his hush money judgments…. She is going to call him out on the sins that his acolytes like yourself overlook. 

And he WILL implode, just like he did in the first debate off 2020. 

That’s if she even bothers to debate. I wouldn’t. She’s already whipping him soundly… why should she risk a bad debate? She doesn’t owe Trump or his followers anything. 

It’s comical to watch trump BEG her for a debate… especially considering how he refused to debate the Republican contenders this year. 

It’s deliciously funny to see you crying because she won’t debate, when 6 months ago he was refusing to debate. 

Like I keep saying. Karma’s in the kitchen cooking up something special for Trump and his followers. 

20 hours ago, Boyz N Da Hood said:

Hopefully when harris wins, the cult members will pack up and leave the country 

Wish the Hillary voters would have done the same.  No matter how you or CardinalBacker feel about Trump, a country ran by Trump is far better than any you would have fled to.

7 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Wish the Hillary voters would have done the same.  No matter how you or CardinalBacker feel about Trump, a country ran by Trump is far better than any you would have fled to.

We’ve got 35 trillion in debt. 16 trillion of it was added in the last 8 years… most of it on Trump’s watch. 

He’s not a success story. 

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

We’ve got 35 trillion in debt. 16 trillion of it was added in the last 8 years… most of it on Trump’s watch. 

He’s not a success story. 

Tell us how biden or obama would have handled COVID any differently, since that is where a lot of the debt came from.  I know you can’t answer that because Fauci would not have unleashed COVID during a Democrat presidency.  

31 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Tell us how biden or obama would have handled COVID any differently, since that is where a lot of the debt came from.  I know you can’t answer that because Fauci would not have unleashed COVID during a Democrat presidency.  

Ohhh it was Fauci now who unleashed COVID. 

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

Ohhh it was Fauci now who unleashed COVID. 

I believe he had a lot to do with funding the research then covering up the evidence of his involvement once the virus was unleashed. Coming clean early might have save thousands or millions of lives.

Do you believe Fauci is innocent in the whole Covid fiasco? I'm not asking for a drawn out debate. I don't readily have the facts to backup my opinion, and have no intention of spending time looking it up. I'm just curious as to how you feel about his involvement.

11 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

So Trump got handled by Fauci? How’s he going to do against the dictators and despots of the world if he can’t stop a rogue bureaucrat from down the hall?

11 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

But to answer the question… i don’t think they would have reacted any differently than Trump did-and that’s the problem. 

Trillions were spent by appropriations bills that were signed into law by Donald J Trump.  How very un-conservative of him… straight out of the liberal playbook. 

11 hours ago, Englebert said:

I believe he had a lot to do with funding the research then covering up the evidence of his involvement once the virus was unleashed. Coming clean early might have save thousands or millions of lives.

Do you believe Fauci is innocent in the whole Covid fiasco? I'm not asking for a drawn out debate. I don't readily have the facts to backup my opinion, and have no intention of spending time looking it up. I'm just curious as to how you feel about his involvement.

I do not believe this 80+ year old man released a virus because Trump became president in hopes he wouldn’t get reelected in four years. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

So Trump got handled by Fauci? How’s he going to do against the dictators and despots of the world if he can’t stop a rogue bureaucrat from down the hall?

The Democrats also played a big part.  They couldn’t get rid if him through sham impeachments, so along comes COVID, which led to election irregularities and a tanking economy at the end of his presidency.