Trump agrees to debate Kamala Harris on Fox News

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

The Democrats also played a big part.  They couldn’t get rid if him through sham impeachments, so along comes COVID, which led to election irregularities and a tanking economy at the end of his presidency.

So… the democrats created a disease in China that killed millions of people across the world and wrecked the global economy for a couple of years, just to stop a man who couldn’t even beat Biden/Harris?

Jeez… if that’s true, Trump should run again.  He’d win bigly. 

lol. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

So… the democrats created a disease in China that killed millions of people across the world and wrecked the global economy for a couple of years, just to stop a man who couldn’t even beat Biden/Harris?

Jeez… if that’s true, Trump should run again.  He’d win bigly. 

lol. 

Why the cover up and lies from Fauci for so long?  Fauci created it, China and the Dims helped spread it.  You can’t prove they didn’t, just like I can speculate they did!

7 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why the cover up and lies from Fauci for so long?  Fauci created it, China and the Dims helped spread it.  You can’t prove they didn’t, just like I can speculate they did!

Yeah, but one of us sounds reasonable and the other sounds like Chicken Little. 

My guess is you were for the vaccine before you were against the vaccine, too. 

19 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Even if I believed your tin-foil hat theory about how Fauci and the Dems “did the pandemic just go hurt Trump,” I’d still have to ask “why did Fauci stay employed?” His boss must have been a fool. 

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

The Democrats also played a big part.  They couldn’t get rid if him through sham impeachments, so along comes COVID, which led to election irregularities and a tanking economy at the end of his presidency.

Zero proof to any of those lies.

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Don’t you know the Democrats knew that impeachment wouldn’t result in conviction? There were never enough votes in the Senate. The trial put his disgraceful antics in the public record. 

Yeah, but one of us sounds reasonable and the other sounds like Chicken Little. 

My guess is you were for the vaccine before you were against the vaccine, too. 

I took the vaccine, so that blows this statement out of the water.  Proves you don’t know as much as you think you do.

44 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I can speculate as well as anybody.  Do you have proof none of this is true?

A bunch of secretaries of state backing the validity of their responsibility. 60 of 61 lawsuits dismissed by judge’s appointed by both parties. Despite your infatuation with a serial liar, the vast majority of people take oaths seriously.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

A bunch of secretaries of state backing the validity of their responsibility. 60 of 61 lawsuits dismissed by judge’s appointed by both parties. Despite your infatuation with a serial liar, the vast majority of people take oaths seriously.

No infatuation.  Just want what’s best for America, and it dang sure isn’t kamala.  Do not care for some of Trump’s antics, but America is far stronger with him than what these leftist Dims have to offer.  All they are concerned with is having the first this and the first that.  Or, putting tampons in boys restrooms, what in the hell is wrong with you for supporting this 💩?  It’s not normal, but Dims are no longer the norm.  My late grandfather was a straight up Democrat while he was alive, but I promise you he had enough sense not to vote for your party had become.  It’s a shame people now are not smart enough to see it.

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

No infatuation.  Just want what’s best for America, and it dang sure isn’t kamala.  Do not care for some of Trump’s antics, but America is far stronger with him than what these leftist Dims have to offer.  All they are concerned with is having the first this and the first that.  Or, putting tampons in boys restrooms, what in the hell is wrong with you for supporting this 💩?  It’s not normal, but Dims are no longer the norm.  My late grandfather was a straight up Democrat while he was alive, but I promise you he had enough sense not to vote for your party had become.  It’s a shame people now are not smart enough to see it.

But they keep taking the Rs to the woodshed because have a love affair with a repugnant candidate. 

Trump 2028?

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I can speculate as well as anybody.  Do you have proof none of this is true?

I have no proof the Easter Bunny doesn’t exist, either. But only a moron would walk saying “Well… I think the Easter bunny is real, and unless you can prove otherwise, I’ll go to my grave believing that Peter Cottontail exists. Y’all are the dummies for not believing, too.”

Thats one thing about outlandish claims and fairy tales. Most of us realize that they can’t be proven and give up on the dream. Stupid people don’t. The other thing is that the person MAKING the outlandish claim is tasked with providing evidence that the claim is true.  Somebody never did any debating back in school, I see  

14 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

If your grandpaw was a decent man he wouldn’t have excused Trump’s behavior.  

The Rs lost the moral high ground when they got in bed with a lying, rapist, con artist, cheater, would-be despot with the initials DJT. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

But they keep taking the Rs to the woodshed because have a love affair with a repugnant candidate. 

Trump 2028?

Nah….its cause we ve had mental shift in society.  All about emotions.

In order for Rs to win they have to give up their conservative views and policies…they have to keep giving an inch every election….remember PROGRESSive….

True conservatives are a dying breed.  
we may see a change in the definition of the parties.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The Rs lost the moral high ground when they got in bed with a lying, rapist, con artist, cheater, would-be despot with the initials DJT. 

He wouldn’t stand for tampons in boys restroom, men using women’s restrooms, same sex marriages, to name a few.  And you speak of moeals.  Bill Clinton’s misgivings aside, he will probably be the last good potus the Dims will have.  And his morals were not the best.  Do you want to keep talking about morals??  Not excusing Trump’s behavior, but kamala will have her ass handed to her, if she wins.

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Nah….its cause we ve had mental shift in society.  All about emotions.

In order for Rs to win they have to give up their conservative views and policies…they have to keep giving an inch every election….remember PROGRESSive….

True conservatives are a dying breed.  
we may see a change in the definition of the parties.

No true conservative would vote for trump after what he did to our debt. 

14 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

but kamala will have her *edit* handed to her, if she wins.

You might be right. And the Right could have beaten her if they’d done what they should have done after Trump lost and everything that happened immediately after.  They should have given him the old heave-ho. 

The Right’s love affair with Trump has been their downfall.  

There were dozens of candidates who would have been a better president than trump, and every single one of them would have beaten Kamala… because the left and the middle don’t hate them already. 

23 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The D’s didn’t have a problem with Clinton.  So, your moral argument is a moot point.  

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I’m not voting for him.

I don’t foresee the debt ever going down. He s also a president who didn’t take a paycheck.

How much say does a pres have in the debt?

Well, since spending bills require his (or as of this January, “her”) signature… I’d say their approval is required and the final step. 

Here’s the problem with the debt. Payments on the debt  makes up 30% of our federal spending. Higher interest rates will make those payments grow, as will additional borrowing. 

A day of reckoning is coming on our debt. It’s math.  We’ve got to aggressively cut spending. There not a “increase taxes” or a “cut taxes” plan that will help us-we have to cut spending.  

Trump’s tax cuts didn’t work. They perked up the economy, but did so by borrowing… it’s temporary and destructive. 

I agree that paying off the debt is almost certainly impossible… we just have to find a way to stop the growth. 

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, since spending bills require his (or as of this January, “her”) signature… I’d say their approval is required and the final step. 

Here’s the problem with the debt. Payments on the debt  makes up 30% of our federal spending. Higher interest rates will make those payments grow, as will additional borrowing. 

A day of reckoning is coming on our debt. It’s math.  We’ve got to aggressively cut spending. There not a “increase taxes” or a “cut taxes” plan that will help us-we have to cut spending.  

Trump’s tax cuts didn’t work. They perked up the economy, but did so by borrowing… it’s temporary and destructive. 

I agree that paying off the debt is almost certainly impossible… we just have to find a way to stop the growth. 

And most of those bills are thousands pages long that include a bunch of nonsense and very lil  necessities.

56 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

And most of those bills are thousands pages long that include a bunch of nonsense and very lil  necessities.

22% Social Security

14% interest on debt

13% Health

13% Defense

13% Medicare

10% income security

5% Veterans Benefits and Services

5% education

2% transportation 

4% Other 

These are the major components of our spending. 

This is the hidden content, please

Where do we make our cuts? Social security is a dead issue. Can’t cut defense, either… and interest has raced to second largest in the last few years… it’s not negotiable. We can “print” more money to pay everyone, but it devalues the currency- that’s the real driver of the inflation today-we keep printing money to pay our bills and it makes the dollars you and I are holding worth less every time it happens. 

In Fiscal year 2023, the federal government took in 4.4 Trillion dollars and spent 6.13…. Resulting in a deficit of 1.70 Trillion dollars. 
Long story made short is that for every dollar that we spend last year, just over thirty cents was borrowed. Imagine a year in which you made $44k, but spent $61k. How long would that be sustainable? Then imagine that you were already $350k in unsecured debt. 

That’s where we are in America as of this moment.  It can’t stand on its own much longer. 

22% Social Security

14% interest on debt

13% Health

13% Defense

13% Medicare

10% income security

5% Veterans Benefits and Services

5% education

2% transportation 

4% Other 

These are the major components of our spending. 

This is the hidden content, please

Where do we make our cuts? Social security is a dead issue. Can’t cut defense, either… and interest has raced to second largest in the last few years… it’s not negotiable. We can “print” more money to pay everyone, but it devalues the currency- that’s the real driver of the inflation today-we keep printing money to pay our bills and it makes the dollars you and I are holding worth less every time it happens. 

In Fiscal year 2023, the federal government took in 4.4 Trillion dollars and spent 6.13…. Resulting in a deficit of 1.70 Trillion dollars. 
Long story made short is that for every dollar that we spend last year, just over thirty cents was borrowed. Imagine a year in which you made $44k, but spent $61k. How long would that be sustainable? Then imagine that you were already $350k in unsecured debt. 

That’s where we are in America as of this moment.  It can’t stand on its own much longer. 

We need to have an outside honest commission set up to tackle wasteful spending.  I believe there's been this done in the past.  But as usual, those that would get their pet programs cut will holler something.  First we need to eliminate the Dept's of Energy and Education.  These are no-brainer starters.  Do we really need the Agriculture department anymore?  Then you look to cut 5-10% of personnel in departments that you can.  Which I would think would be many.  Cut the 87,000 IRS agents right off the bat.  Then cut 10% more.  Cut 10% of the EPA.  The EPA has done it's job.  We are way above it's mandate.  I'm sure there are many more.  Remember, this is all the first year!  

On 8/10/2024 at 1:06 PM, UT alum said:

Don’t you know the Democrats knew that impeachment wouldn’t result in conviction? There were never enough votes in the Senate. The trial put his disgraceful antics in the public record. 

The trial showed how desperate the Dims were to get rid of him.  They were scared.  Why waste time and tax payer dollars if they knew it wasn’t going to work?  It was a farce, but you and others here took it hook, line, and sinker.