Today’s Insanity…

Well, it looks like Trump is trying to win the presidency without Georgia. 

This is the hidden content, please

“The Doofuss Went Down to Georgia” yesterday. He went all in on GA Governor Kemp, who he still blames for losing Georgia in 2020. The guy has a 63% approval rate in Georgia and just beat the holy hell out of a Trump-endorsed challenger. 

That’s the whole problem with Trump… he wants to fight! fight! fight! with everybody- even the people on his own team. 

I’ll be so glad the day that Trump no longer controls the Republican Party so we can get back to winning. 

13 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, it looks like Trump is trying to win the presidency without Georgia. 

This is the hidden content, please

“The Doofuss Went Down to Georgia” yesterday. He went all in on GA Governor Kemp, who he still blames for losing Georgia in 2020. The guy has a 63% approval rate in Georgia and just beat the holy hell out of a Trump-endorsed challenger. 

That’s the whole problem with Trump… he wants to fight! fight! fight! with everybody- even the people on his own team. 

I’ll be so glad the day that Trump no longer controls the Republican Party so we can get back to winning. 

This is where we differ - remember, the 2020 election was very close, and Trump gained 12 million votes. Almost every poll to date (even CNN) has stated trump is more popular today than ever....

People think Trump just goes off cuff without thinking......

I think Trump looks at the internal polls that his campaign provides and determines his topics..... If you watched that Georgia rally, people cheered when he made those comments

3 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

This is where we differ - remember, the 2020 election was very close, and Trump gained 12 million votes. Almost every poll to date (even CNN) has stated trump is more popular today than ever....

I think Trump looks at the internal polls that his campaign provides and determines his topics..... If you watched that Georgia rally, people cheered when he made those comments

I’m sure they did… but that’s the problem. He’s keeps saying things to make people cheer who were already voting for him. He’s already got their votes… they love him enough to come see him. 

It’s the people who aren’t committed to him that he needs to be attracting. And 63% of Georgians support their Governor. Most republicans are out off by the infighting, and most outsiders want no part of it. 

It’s just dumb. 

8 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

I don't think he puts any thought; in regards to, what he says

17 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I don't think he puts any thought; in regards to, what he says

Go ask the leader of the Taliban that.  Before Trump left office, he was preparing for the safe withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan, something which biden didn’t give a 💩about, he pulled out a picture of the leader’s house and told him if any American was harmed , he would be killed.  Pretty thoughtful, as well as showing strength, something kamala or biden do not have.  And, biden goes on national television bragging how no troops were killed while he was in office.  Now, who doesn’t put much thought into he says?

6 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Go ask the leader of the Taliban that.  Before Trump left office, he was preparing for the safe withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan, something which biden didn’t give a 💩about, he pulled out a picture of the leader’s house and told him if any American was harmed , he would be killed.  Pretty thoughtful, as well as showing strength, something kamala or biden do not have.  And, biden goes on national television bragging how no troops were killed while he was in office.  Now, who doesn’t put much thought into he says?

True story, sad that so many place no value on that type of strength.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

True story, sad that so many place no value on that type of strength.

Lololol…. So Trump was gonna do it “the right way?”  He had four years? I guess he was too busy golfing to wrap up that insignificant detail. 

If Trump could have gotten them out safely, but didn’t… the blood of those 13 soldiers is on Trump’s tiny hands. 

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

Lololol…. So Trump was gonna do it “the right way?”  He had four years? I guess he was too busy golfing to wrap up that insignificant detail. 

If Trump could have gotten them out safely, but didn’t… the blood of those 13 soldiers is on Trump’s tiny hands. 

ok

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Yeah right. I don't believe he said that.