VP Kamalina's Basement Strategy!

Reagan

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

And the Rs nominated the only person that she can beat. 

Again… she’s already beaten him once. 

Didn’t know kamala ran against Trump.  When did this happen?  I knew he ran against biden, guess I missed the election against kamala!

14 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Didn’t know kamala ran against Trump.  When did this happen?  I knew he ran against biden, guess I missed the election against kamala!

I’ve explained this to you before. 

Nobody thought Biden would make it through his term, meaning that Kamala would likely become President  because Biden had to step down. 

And they voted Biden/HARRIS anyways. 81 million times, if my memory is correct. 

And they’ll do it again, as long as she’s not a sexual abuser like Mr “grab ‘em by the ______.”

15 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’ve explained this to you before. 

Nobody thought Biden would make it through his term, meaning that Kamala would likely become President  because Biden had to step down. 

And they voted Biden/HARRIS anyways. 81 million times, if my memory is correct. 

And they’ll do it again, as long as she’s not a sexual abuser like Mr “grab ‘em by the ______.”

She just likes being the ho, not the abuser.  I don’t know though, maybe she just abused ‘ol Willie!

19 hours ago, Reagan said:

Look at the reflection off the jet and engine.  There's actually no one there!! Can you say "photo shopped?!"  LOL!

@CardinalBacker @UT alum  @Big girl

This is the hidden content, please

Look at all the people “photoshopped” into this rally in Vegas. 

it’s a movement, brother. 

Anybody But Trump 2024!!!!

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

So, no problems with her morals, just Trump’s?  A little two-faced wouldn’t you think?

Well, I guess I’m a little two-faced. I have wondered what she would have been like in the sack, and I’ve never wondered what Trump would be like. Besides rapey. 

I guess that makes me two faced. Wanna know what else that makes me? Hetero. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, I guess I’m a little two-faced. I have wondered what she would have been like in the sack, and I’ve never wondered what Trump would be like. Besides rapey. 

I guess that makes me two faced. Wanna know what else that makes me? Hetero. 

Where are your morals that you speak of so loudly?  I had you pegged as more of a Michelle Obama type!!😏

Time ask Commielina for an interview and she insulted Time Mag and said NO!  So, they decided to write a puff piece on her anyway.  the person that wrote the puff piece is named Charlotte Alter(?).  Who is she?  She is the daughter of a commie named Jonathan Alter.  He is a far left loon.  As O'Reilly said, you would get more honest coverage from Mad magazine than you are getting here.  LOL!

Also, how can a magazine like Time do a profile with this cover when there is no profile?  But, keep the faith.  In the end the devil does not win!

@Big girl  @CardinalBacker  @UT alum

9 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Time ask Commielina for an interview and she insulted Time Mag and said NO!  So, they decided to write a puff piece on her anyway.  the person that wrote the puff piece is named Charlotte Alter(?).  Who is she?  She is the daughter of a commie named Jonathan Alter.  He is a far left loon.  As O'Reilly said, you would get more honest coverage from Mad magazine than you are getting here.  LOL!

Also, how can a magazine like Time do a profile with this cover when there is no profile?  But, keep the faith.  In the end the devil does not win!

You got that right! That’s why Trump is going to get whipped so bad he won’t be able to deny. Cast out!!!

9 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Trump said if he loses, he’s going to move to Venezuela. 

You should probably start imagining what your life is going to look like if Trump loses. You’ve literally lost four years of your life believing lies about election fraud. How sad would a person’s life be if they lost YEARS of their life angry that their favorite politician lost… and living in a state of persistent rage, hate, and division over it?

Just think about the possibilities. I’m worried about you, Brother. 

2 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You got that right! That’s why Trump is going to get whipped so bad he won’t be able to deny. Cast out!!!

Let me get this straight… O’Reilly was too right wing for the news organization that  agreed to pay $787 million dollars to Dominion for perpetuating a lie that Reagan still believes…. But that’s the dude that Reagan is going to for “truth?”

“Jesus, please remove the scales from my brother’s eyes.”

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

You’re asking a die hard liberal.  You know he does!!

Yeah. And condoms in the girls bathrooms and birth control and morning after pills in the school nurse’s office. This whole topic is insane and irrelevant. It’ll be decided by the states. Isn’t that what you want with your sex meddling laws? Let the states decide what women do with their bodies? 

27 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Yeah. And condoms in the girls bathrooms and birth control and morning after pills in the school nurse’s office. This whole topic is insane and irrelevant. It’ll be decided by the states. Isn’t that what you want with your sex meddling laws? Let the states decide what women do with their bodies? 

No, we just want it left to the states to decide if an innocent child dies or not , we know what the federal government will decide.