Harris picks Tim Waltz as her running mate

Bobcat1

Trump wasn’t lying when he said that he could shoot somebody in broad daylight on 5th Avenue (I think) and his followers would still vote for him. For once he told the truth as his followers have proven him right, voting for him no matter what evil deeds he does. 

But the flip side of that coin is that people who can’t stand trump will vote for anybody else (in this case Harris/Walz) and there’s no “news” that can be brought out that will change the mind of an “anybody but Trump” voter. 

Mean Tweets come at a price… Trump and his followers have overdrawn their proverbial account of good will with the American voters. 

Trump falls to 1-2 in presidential races in November. 

You heard it hear first. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Wants tampon machines in boys bathrooms is all I need to know. Anyone who would defend this dude for anything is defending this crapola. You should be proud of your candidate.  He’s a weirdo and so is anyone voting this. 

You got Walz elected by supporting a guy who can’t win but has great insults. 

MAGA gave us Tampon Tim. 

Well done. 

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Says the guy who doesn't like whataboutisms.  Why don't you make a case for your guy and leave Trump out of it?

I don't think you can.

Don’t have to. Trump has left the whatabout realm. He’s become the poster boy for bad Presidents.

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

Wanna bet?  The truth will always win out!

How much?  Walz was a Guardsman. No stolen valor there. Kerry had a Bronze Star and 2 Purple Hearts. His defamation was much more damaging. Plus, Walz isn’t running for President, just VP. Your boy said people don’t vote for the VP. I heard him say it.How much you wanna bet?

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

How much?  Walz was a Guardsman. No stolen valor there. Kerry had a Bronze Star and 2 Purple Hearts. His defamation was much more damaging. Plus, Walz isn’t running for President, just VP. Your boy said people don’t vote for the VP. I heard him say it.How much you wanna bet?

Tampon Tim is the only one here that has insulted the military with Stolen Valor!  Not debatable!  

This is the hidden content, please

Great leadership, perfect fit for the dingbat.

From the article:

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz is facing renewed scrutiny for a $250 million COVID-19 fraud scandal in Minnesota that critics say falls on his shoulders as governor, particularly after he was tapped as a running mate for Kamala Harris on the 2024 Democratic ticket.

Between 2022 and 2024, 70 people have been charged in connection with the fraud scheme that resulted in a quarter-billion-dollar loss from the Minnesota Department of Education's (MDE) Feeding Our Future program — a federally funded meal assistance plan meant to help give free meals to eligible children and adults.

"At least a quarter billion dollars was stolen by fraudsters," Billy Glahn, adjunct policy fellow with Minnesota-based Center of the American Experiment, told Fox News Digital of the scandal.