Kamalanomics!

Reagan

Zero Policies on Kamala Harris Website — 2 Weeks into Campaign!  Makes sense!  You can't put something you don't have!  Well, let me rephrase this:  She has policies.  They just haven't finished trying to scrub them from the internet.  But can you say -- IMPOSSIBLE?!

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Zero Policies on Kamala Harris Website — 2 Weeks into Campaign!  Makes sense!  You can't put something you don't have!  Well, let me rephrase this:  She has policies.  They just haven't finished trying to scrub them from the internet.  But can you say -- IMPOSSIBLE?!

You keep thinking that this election is about policies and records. It’s not. 

It’s a pure likability contest, and all she had to do is be less unlikable than Trump and she wins. That’s it. 

She’s already winning. All she has to do is not make any huge errors and she’ll be inaugurated in January. Trump, on the other hand, has to somehow become more likable than she is… or he’s toast. He can’t do that by being a horses butt to get his supporters to cheer. 

53 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You keep thinking that this election is about policies and records. It’s not. 

It’s a pure likability contest, and all she had to do is be less unlikable than Trump and she wins. That’s it. 

She’s already winning. All she has to do is not make any huge errors and she’ll be inaugurated in January. Trump, on the other hand, has to somehow become more likable than she is… or he’s toast. He can’t do that by being a horses butt to get his supporters to cheer. 

And that is a shame that voters do not care about policies or what affects them.  They’ll sing a different tune if the babbling idiot wins.  We all better hope she doesn’t, you included.

6 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

And that is a shame that voters do not care about policies or what affects them.  They’ll sing a different tune if the babbling idiot wins.  We all better hope she doesn’t, you included.

Like I have said for years, our problem isn’t the candidates, we can survive them, it’s the low information dependent voter, they’re nothing going anywhere.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

If she gets elected, it’s going to be because we nominated the guy whose behind she whipped four years ago. 

Don’t blame the voters because we nominated someone who can’t win. 

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Like I have said for years, our problem isn’t the candidates, we can survive them, it’s the low information dependent voter, they’re nothing going anywhere.

For what it’s worth, back in 2012 I was despondent because I thought the left had locked up the votes of the low-information voters. Turns out there are plenty of morons on both sides, as evidenced by our nominating a reality tv star with a bad combover and an unelectable personality for the third time. 

It’s funny how Republicans want to blame Kamala for the correction in the stock market yesterday. I mean, I guess I can see it since Joe Biden is the president and she’s likely to continue his economic policies. If it happens on their watch, they own it, right? 

“RIGHT!!!”

So now let’s talk about the economic implosion that occurred in 2020 on Trump’s watch…

”TOTALLY NOT TRUMP’S FAULT!!!!”

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s funny how Republicans want to blame Kamala for the correction in the stock market yesterday. I mean, I guess I can see it since Joe Biden is the president and she’s likely to continue his economic policies. If it happens on their watch, they own it, right? 

“RIGHT!!!”

So now let’s talk about the economic implosion that occurred in 2020 on Trump’s watch…

”TOTALLY NOT TRUMP’S FAULT!!!!”

Can you show me where Republicans have blamed Harris for the stock market correction?

If you recall, the implosion was due to Covid, but you know this already, as well as the fact that the Republicans aren't blaming Harris for the correction.

You don't make these lying points for any other reason than to troll, you add absolutely nothing to the political forum, which has without a doubt gone downhill.

56 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Can you show me where Republicans have blamed Harris for the stock market correction?

If you recall, the implosion was due to Covid, but you know this already, as well as the fact that the Republicans aren't blaming Harris for the correction.

You don't make these lying points for any other reason than to troll, you add absolutely nothing to the political forum, which has without a doubt gone downhill.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You know how I feel about how this forum has transpired but CB isn't lying on this one. Trump is blaming Harris. Politics in a late campaign. 

32 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He is lying, read my latest post.  I understand TDS is rough, but it can’t change facts.

The first five posts on this thread (at the top of this very page) are of republicans blaming the economic downturn on Kamala. 

I’m not saying they’re incorrect. But y’all are so quick to blame her for things that happened on her watch, while giving Trump a complete pass for the fact that the whole economic system almost collapsed on his watch, and a tsunami of government spending was unleashed that our grandkids will still be paying for.  

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The first five posts on this thread (at the top of this very page) are of republicans blaming the economic downturn on Kamala. 

So if don lemon, Rachel Maddow, Chris Cuomo and Joy Reid blamed Covid on Trump, it would be ok for me to say Democrats blame Trump for Covid?

That’s as ignorant as you saying not all Republicans are racists, but all racists are Republicans.

On 8/5/2024 at 2:18 PM, Reagan said:

War in the Middle East. A plummeting stock market. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris did it. And we are now on Day 16 of Kamala not being asked a SINGLE SERIOUS QUESTION from our professional journalismers.

DJIA up 500+ today.  Plummeting my a**.  Biden did what? Order Hamas to slaughter Jews? Or I guess Bibi is his puppet? Knee jerk conservative hogwash.