Kamalanomics!

Reagan

1 hour ago, baddog said:

The debate will put this dingbat in her place. Stock markets downturn due to instability and insecurity. This administration has both.

Then why is Trump dodging her? He’s scared scatless.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No, show me where Republicans are blaming her.  You’re consumed with Trump, I understand, but back up your original post.  You said Republicans, not Trump, blamed her.

You danged straight I’m consumed with Trump. He is a clear and present danger to our constitutional democracy.

3 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You danged straight I’m consumed with Trump. He is a clear and present danger to our constitutional democracy.

I guess he missed his chance to take over the world in his first term, but we’re all hunkered down in our bunkers waiting on our last chance come November. 💪

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I guess he missed his chance to take over the world in his first term, but we’re all hunkered down in our bunkers waiting on our last chance come November. 💪

He laid a foundation and tried to illegally pack the electoral college. Now his Supreme Court has given him immunity as President. He’s personally stated he will “be your retribution”. That sound American to you?

10 minutes ago, UT alum said:

He laid a foundation and tried to illegally pack the electoral college. Now his Supreme Court has given him immunity as President. He’s personally stated he will “be your retribution”. That sound American to you?

Sounds like democrats.

53 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

If you want four more years of hate flowing from the Oval Office, vote Trump. 

It’s that simple. 

If you want energy independence, safe borders, confidence in Washington from the business sector, fear of us from rouge nations, and all the toilet paper you can possibly use, vote Trump.

It's that simple.

42 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If you want energy independence, safe borders, confidence in Washington from the business sector, fear of us from rouge nations, and all the toilet paper you can possibly use, vote Trump.

It's that simple.

No, it's not that simple.  

If you want energy independence, safe borders, confidence in Washington from the business sector, fear of us from rouge nations, and all the toilet paper you can possibly use, vote for a candidate that has all of those thing and can get elected.

*whispers* "in other words, not Trump."

There were plenty of those candidates out there that would beat Biden/Walz til they had blood in their socks, but we didn't want them.  MAGA wanted Trump.

It's too late for 2024... hopefully we can get past the "idolization of bullies" phase and get back to nominating candidates who can actually get elected, instead of nominating jerks and then crying about the way other people vote.

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, it's not that simple.  

If you want energy independence, safe borders, confidence in Washington from the business sector, fear of us from rouge nations, and all the toilet paper you can possibly use, vote for a candidate that has all of those thing and can get elected.

*whispers* "in other words, not Trump."

There were plenty of those candidates out there that would beat Biden/Walz til they had blood in their socks, but we didn't want them.  MAGA wanted Trump.

It's too late for 2024... hopefully we can get past the "idolization of bullies" phase and get back to nominating candidates who can actually get elected, instead of nominating jerks and then crying about the way other people vote.

I don't think I'll give up just yet because you, Big girl and UT are calling it...I think I'll wait.

None of you come across as political experts.

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I don't think I'll give up just yet because you, Big girl and UT are calling it...I think I'll wait.

None of you come across as political experts.

Trump's 3-4 point lead over Biden has evaporated into trailing Kamala by 2 points on the national average. 

I don't know anything about Walz other than the things I've seen posted here, but I turned on the TV this morning and listened to him for a few minutes.  He's a veteran, won a state championship coaching High School Football, won a House seat in a District in which Trump won by double digits...and just comes across as likable. 

He's kinda doing what Trump's VP pick should be doing, instead of out being hateful with the "single cat lady" cracks, misogynist takes on women in general, and otherwise just coming across as conceited and unlikable-but that's exactly why Trump picked him... they're two of a kind, personality wise. 

Stop reading Reagan's posts and just watch the dude speak.  He's a great speaker... i mean, unless all you want to hear is insults, name-calling, wild exaggeration, hyperbole, and locker room talk. 

As a life-long conservative... The Rs are in big trouble this time around. 

In my political amateur opinion, anyways.   

10 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump's 3-4 point lead over Biden has evaporated into trailing Kamala by 2 points on the national average. 

I don't know anything about Walz other than the things I've seen posted here, but I turned on the TV this morning and listened to him for a few minutes.  He's a veteran, won a state championship coaching High School Football, won a House seat in a District in which Trump won by double digits...and just comes across as likable. 

He's kinda doing what Trump's VP pick should be doing, instead of out being hateful with the "single cat lady" cracks, misogynist takes on women in general, and otherwise just coming across as conceited and unlikable-but that's exactly why Trump picked him... they're two of a kind, personality wise. 

Stop reading Reagan's posts and just watch the dude speak.  He's a great speaker... i mean, unless all you want to hear is insults, name-calling, wild exaggeration, hyperbole, and locker room talk. 

As a life-long conservative... The Rs are in big trouble this time around. 

In my political amateur opinion, anyways.   

👍 hang in there