It's a trainwreck in slow motion...

I seized on one of the writer's thoughts... Trump is just out here causing one unforced error after another. 

This is the hidden content, please

The lead he enjoyed over Biden in polling has evaporated.  If he can stay on topic in the swing states regarding policy, he has a chance, but he can't stop with the personal attacks and insults, which only hurts his own likability.  Why go after Governor Bill Lee of Tennessee?  Oh, because Trump wanted to wade into primary politics, as he should not have done, now he's mad at people who should be allies, all because they had the audacity to beat Trump-endorsed primary challengers.  

Trump needs to go.  Home.  Prison.  I doesn't bother me which.  America doesn't need four more years of his childishness.  

51 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The lead he enjoyed over Biden in polling has evaporated.  If he can stay on topic in the swing states regarding policy, he has a chance, but he can't stop with the personal attacks and insults, which only hurts his own likability.  Why go after Governor Bill Lee of Tennessee?  Oh, because Trump wanted to wade into primary politics, as he should not have done, now he's mad at people who should be allies, all because they had the audacity to beat Trump-endorsed primary challengers.  

The only people that are bothered by this would not vote for Trump anyway......

I can't believe there is no post yet on your girl's VP pick. 

I'm sure they have a reason for the pick, and it may work........but she would of won his state no matter who she picked

30 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

The only people that are bothered by this would not vote for Trump anyway......

I can't believe there is no post yet on your girl's VP pick. 

I'm sure they have a reason for the pick, and it may work........but she would have won his state no matter who she picked

I’m not so sure… rumor was that Shapiro was passed over because he’s Hebrew, and they didn’t want to alienate the Muslim/Palestine supporting contingencies in Minnesota/Michigan. 

You’re right, though… people bothered by Trump’s behavior won’t vote for him. My argument is “dont act like that-it’s the reason they won’t vote for you” and your argument is “keep doing it… they aren’t going to vote for you if you act like that, anyways.”  Kinda self-defeating. 

A more accurate statement from you would be “but we love it-that’s why we vote for him.  You’re stupid if you don’t like it, too.”

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m not so sure… rumor was that Shapiro was passed over because he’s Hebrew, and they didn’t want to alienate the Muslim/Palestine supporting contingencies in Minnesota/Michigan. 

You’re right, though… people bothered by Trump’s behavior won’t vote for him. My argument is “dont act like that-it’s the reason they won’t vote for you” and your argument is “keep doing it… they aren’t going to vote for you if you act like that, anyways.”  Kinda self-defeating. 

A more accurate statement from you would be “but we love it-that’s why we vote for him.  You’re stupid if you don’t like it, too.”

Yep