Donald Trump threatens to sue NYT……

Bobcat1

Gotta post something to bust up the multiple threads about democrats… 

This is the hidden content, please

Willie Brown stated he’s never been in a helicopter with Trump…

Is this a sign of Trumps cognitive decline or a snafu? 
If this had been Biden there would have already been 4 threads with 27+ comments. 

12 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

Gotta post something to bust up the multiple threads about democrats… 

Willie Brown stated he’s never been in a helicopter with Trump…

Is this a sign of Trumps cognitive decline or a snafu? 
If this had been Biden there would have already been 4 threads with 27+ comments. 

His supporters will just say that he used hyperbole and exaggeration. 

I’m sure Reagan is on X right now looking for a picture of Trump standing next to a helicopter so he can offer it up to us as proof that Trump has never told a lie. 

In all fairness, I’m surprised that this hasn’t been an issue up until now. Trump still believes that the election was stolen, etc…. He has had a break with reality since losing in ‘20, and the strain of the self-inflicted legal problems since has taken a toll, no doubt. I think he believes that retaking the Presidency is the way out of his current mess, and now that he’s faced with the fact that it’s not going to happen, he’ll just melt down mentally. He’ll just continue to exist in an alternate universe where he’s winning. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

His supporters will just say that he used hyperbole and exaggeration. 

I’m sure Reagan is on X right now looking for a picture of Trump standing next to a helicopter so he can offer it up to us as proof that Trump has never told a lie. 

In all fairness, I’m surprised that this hasn’t been an issue up until now. Trump still believes that the election was stolen, etc…. He has had a break with reality since losing in ‘20, and the strain of the self-inflicted legal problems since has taken a toll, no doubt. I think he believes that retaking the Presidency is the way out of his current mess, and now that he’s faced with the fact that it’s not going to happen, he’ll just melt down mentally. He’ll just continue to exist in an alternate universe where he’s winning. 

He said that he has proof, but he hasn't provided it yet.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m still waiting for him to turn over that proof of election fraud he promised almost four years ago.

🤣😂🤣

Was there fraud?  More than likely, just not enough to overturn the election.  The same election that you hoped Trump would win!