Prediction for PAM...

Spoke with the uncle of PAM's qb and was told exactly what i thought...well actually surprisingly something else that this qb is not going to work for PAM unfortunately. i was half right about it being about his skill set. the reason heΒ  "looked" the way he did was, you guessed it, the adults on the sideline. he was limited to plays only for him when he got in. the other side of the coin is his attitude and work ethic. we will see if i called it or not and will be the first to eat crow if im wrong. the o0line can't be the reason he has a tough time. they should be a good unit by now. oh for those who doubt me,Β  it's a reason he is going to wear #7 this year. so , whos's the backup???

I haven’t been to a PAM game in years (live in Dallas). I can only watch the games online or highlights. I also read up on what you guys post. PAM reminds me a lot of SOC. I could be completely wrong but it seems like when the playoffs hit we struggle against the run and offense isn’t balanced. Is there a lot of support from the community and is the fan base still good? Sad to hear that the qb position might be an issue this year already. I would love to see them make a title run one day.Β 

17 hours ago, PAT00 said:

I haven’t been to a PAM game in years (live in Dallas). I can only watch the games online or highlights. I also read up on what you guys post. PAM reminds me a lot of SOC. I could be completely wrong but it seems like when the playoffs hit we struggle against the run and offense isn’t balanced. Is there a lot of support from the community and is the fan base still good? Sad to hear that the qb position might be an issue this year already. I would love to see them make a title run one day.Β 

I wouldn't take analysis from a person who doesn't know what he's watching but ok.Β  Yes, we have a new QB for the 3rd year in a row but he's a junior and with an experience O line, WR and DL, we here that know and played the game expect a better season.Β  So barring injury, we'll see

21 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

I wouldn't take analysis from a person who doesn't know what he's watching but ok.Β  Yes, we have a new QB for the 3rd year in a row but he's a junior and with an experience O line, WR and DL, we here that know and played the game expect a better season.Β  So barring injury, we'll see

Not to mention probably the most experienced RB room in the entire area, that with the OL should help ease him into his first year as starter.Β 

Β 

Β 

17 hours ago, PAT00 said:

SOC's a different case.Β  I watched the special on them.Β  Their whole school and athletic facilities needed an upgrade.Β  Luckily for them, their DISD district mates are below average but the wins pilled up.Β  It wasn't until knocking off Aledo is when SOC broke through and now is a mainstay in 5A

With β€œuncles β€œ and fans like this. Who need haters. PAM WILL BE A BETTER TEAM THAN LAST YEARS SQUAD. All the way around. Losing two good Dbs (both replacements already have d1 offers) losing a good outside go to wr which Roberts should move into easily.Β 
this team will at least on paper be the most talented group since the 2012 group. ( and will even surpass them on the team with the most scholars). But our QB will wear 7 lol

On 8/16/2024 at 4:24 PM, PAMFAM10 said:

With β€œuncles β€œ and fans like this. Who need haters. PAM WILL BE A BETTER TEAM THAN LAST YEARS SQUAD. All the way around. Losing two good Dbs (both replacements already have d1 offers) losing a good outside go to wr which Roberts should move into easily.Β 
this team will at least on paper be the most talented group since the 2012 group. ( and will even surpass them on the team with the most scholars). But our QB will wear 7 lol

tell yall kool aide drinkers what...come back after 3 games, you gonna say the better team won, which is true. you gonna give the qb a pass, no pun intended. yall gonna wine he can't throw down field or he's running too much. then yall gonna say it's the line fault. i said what i said. SAME 130lb that was the back that is probably told where to throw the ball no matter what lol... GO TITANS. notice yall only can talk about the obvious. my dead grandma knows the defense and rb's are going to be good. got a good kicker, got some wr's that have been seen...qb, crickets. one thing about SOME PAM fans, when the team is lacking, they stfu about that weak link and try to highlight the bright spots. not gonna happen this year. now from the news reel, the other qb might have to start, as in the one with no dreads.

On 8/16/2024 at 6:33 PM, PAT00 said:

Well that’s good to hear they should be better than last year. I try to keep up with them as much as possible. Can’t wait for the season. I really wanna see what the indoor practice facility at PAM will look like.Β 

don't listen to these homers either. notice how they make excuses for the qb already before he throws one pass. "he's a junior" and?? singlton started as junior and was a beast with NO preseason excuses. they act like PAM got a secret weapon or something and they don't. the qb last year wasn't great and thats because the coaches didn't prepare him. now pretty much same team with a less talented qb than the year before??? really?? they make the playoffs only because of the district. they will let teams that shouldn't come close hang around. one and done...i'm bold enough to say if they go beyond one an done, they can ban me lol. (they might and big might win 1st round because of the hisd school with 15 players on it. rd 2 is a wrap)

On 8/16/2024 at 1:23 PM, Austin1985 said:

yawn....can't wait to see what happens when teams load up the box lol.

19 hours ago, pakronos said:

tell yall kool aide drinkers what...come back after 3 games, you gonna say the better team won, which is true. you gonna give the qb a pass, no pun intended. yall gonna wine he can't throw down field or he's running too much. then yall gonna say it's the line fault. i said what i said. SAME 130lb that was the back that is probably told where to throw the ball no matter what lol... GO TITANS. notice yall only can talk about the obvious. my dead grandma knows the defense and rb's are going to be good. got a good kicker, got some wr's that have been seen...qb, crickets. one thing about SOME PAM fans, when the team is lacking, they stfu about that weak link and try to highlight the bright spots. not gonna happen this year. now from the news reel, the other qb might have to start, as in the one with no dreads.

Nobody make excuses . There high school kids. Choosing not to down the QB ,coaches and fan base before the coin even lands head or tails is crazywork.

On 8/19/2024 at 7:50 PM, PAMFAM10 said:

Nobody make excuses . There high school kids. Choosing not to down the QB ,coaches and fan base before the coin even lands head or tails is crazywork.

it's a prediction bro. and what happened to earning stuff?? ohhh ya'll down with that everyone gets a trophy lol. seriously, i refuse to be a homer. i'm a fan that's realistic and it's the same stuff over and over and over every year with two years ago being the exception. png has broke the mold of the WHOLE golden triangle of the mediority of making the playoffs is good enough. yes winning a state championship is very hard, but with ALL the talent PA has had since morgan took over and all u can do is avg getting in the playoffs and not win the first game???having people THINK you are good with these high rankings and NOTHING to show for it??? and you as a supporter and fan accept this is "crazywork".Β  same people talking down on me, be the same ones in the stands saying MUCH worse than me or being a weasel texting to each other about how horrible the players/coaches are after losses and ugly wins..,hypocrites.

On 8/19/2024 at 1:57 PM, Austin1985 said:

Define 'loading the box'.Β  You don't know what you're watching.Β  This isn't drumline

yeah and this is not 1985 with yo fakeΒ  al bundy reliving the glory days arse. i know exactly what i'm watching. you the biggest hypocrite their is. what was it that you say, "the lineman wear skirts"Β  "they need to line up in the power I"...the question for you black al bundy, do YOU know what you watching... i doubt it...just another "boy"...cheeto supporter lol

47 minutes ago, pakronos said:

yeah and this is not 1985 with yo fakeΒ  al bundy reliving the glory days arse. i know exactly what i'm watching. you the biggest hypocrite their is. what was it that you say, "the lineman wear skirts"Β  "they need to line up in the power I"...the question for you black al bundy, do YOU know what you watching... i doubt it...just another "boy"...cheeto supporter lol

Alright lil drummer boy.Β  I had to resign myself that the Spread was here to stay so I adapted.Β  Al Bundy huh?Β  I will take my glory days over that bleep you saw while playing your little drum.Β  I willing to bet you were there when Coach Bone said on TV and I quote:Β  "Β  We won't go 0-10 because we're only have 9 games......."Β Β 

Β 

So, are you gonna define 'loading up the box' or you gonna try to insult me, which tells me you don't know what you're watching......?