President Trump Has Announced His 20 Core Promises To The American People!

Reagan

26 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Just wait, she will soon mimic those proposals.  She has already started doing that with some of Trump’s other plans.  She does not have the mental capability to come up with something on her own.

Why? Because she’s not white, or because she’s a woman?

Who cares about Trump’s plan?

The question for America is “do you want four more years of an old, hateful, bitter, angry old man, or do you want a younger person who offers hope for a brighter future?”

All of the old, hateful, bitter, angry old white dudes: “TRUMP!!!!”

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The question for America is “do you want four more years of an old, hateful, bitter, angry old man, or do you want a younger person who offers hope for a brighter future?”

Says the guy who has voted for Trump every time he's run for President, lol.

Apparently, Kamala cares about Trump's plan, she seems to be copying it.

Fingers crossed, maybe one day folks will forget you are a Trump supporter, but not on my watch.

MAGA!!

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The way the Dims are running things, the future is not bright.  Can’t believe you’re falling for their lefty 💩.  Why is Kamala copying the bitter, angry old man’s policies, if he’s so bad?  You should really hope Trump wins.

6 minutes ago, UT alum said:

It’s self evident. 

So explain it to us, I understand you libs don't like being held accountable for things you say and do, but give it a try.

Are you saying that the only reasons BS Wildcats could possibly not be a fan of Harris are (1) he's a misogynist or (2) he's a racist.

I don’t like her because she is stupid. She was the absolute first to drop out of her presidential bid due to lack of support. She had a VP run that produced absolutely nothing, of which she can’t hope for policy support to run on. Now, you have all the anti-Trumpers singing her praises and anointing her as their lord and savior. They go from dementia Joe to air-head Harris. It’s really comical what these people will worship as their leader. Nothing they ever mention is about how to do what’s right for America. Harris being “bullied” because Vance confronts her with hard ball questions is laughable. If she can’t handle that, what makes anyone confident in what she will do if Iran nukes Israel? Probably what she has been shown to do about anything…..NOTHING!

Back on topic: Trump could accomplish 19 of those 20 issues and you’d have those who would say,”Well, he didn’t hold true to all of his promises”. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I don’t like her because she is stupid. She was the absolute first to drop out of her presidential bid due to lack of support. She had a VP run that produced absolutely nothing, of which she can’t hope for policy support to run on. Now, you have all the anti-Trumpers singing her praises and anointing her as their lord and savior. They go from dementia Joe to air-head Harris. It’s really comical what these people will worship as their leader. Nothing they ever mention is about how to do what’s right for America. Harris being “bullied” because Vance confronts her with hard ball questions is laughable. If she can’t handle that, what makes anyone confident in what she will do if Iran nukes Israel? Probably what she has been shown to do about anything…..NOTHING!

Back on topic: Trump could accomplish 19 of those 20 issues and you’d have those who would say,”Well, he didn’t hold true to all of his promises”. 

All that, and she's still going to beat the hell out of Trump, lol.  

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Trump 2024 -- Too Big To Rig!!

I'm glad you've been proclaiming for months that 2024 election will be "too big to rig."  Does this mean you won't be screaming "They CHEATED!!!!" for the next four years after Trump gets his block knocked off in November?  Or will the election suddenly become very rig-able when Kamala wins?

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Really.  Good gracious.   “Alleging” vs Facts

Your boy was a drag queen before he got opposed to drag queens. Still likes the eyeliner, though.  That's just weird to me. 

You're really gonna vote for this old drag queen?  That's a yes or no answer, btw. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'm glad you've been proclaiming for months that 2024 election will be "too big to rig."  Does this mean you won't be screaming "They CHEATED!!!!" for the next four years after Trump gets his block knocked off in November?  Or will the election suddenly become very rig-able when Kamala wins?

Oh, just like they pulled a coup (cheat) on their own (JoeBama), they are gonna try.  Trust me, they will.  Why?  Because that's whay they do!  Because they know they can't win without cheating.  But, again, it's gonna be -- Too Big To Rig! 

Just now, Reagan said:

Oh, just like they pulled a coup (cheat) on their own (JoeBama), they are gonna try.  Trust me, they will.  Why?  Because that's whay they do!  Because they know they can't win without cheating.  But, again, it's gonna be -- Too Big To Rig! 

Serious question... why should Kamala debate Trump, when just a few months ago Trump was refusing to debate the other R candidates?  I think she should just sail her way on into the White House, aided by a strong tailwind of hot air coming from Trump and his supporters.