President Trump Has Announced His 20 Core Promises To The American People!

Reagan

23 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Serious question... why should Kamala debate Trump, when just a few months ago Trump was refusing to debate the other R candidates?  I think she should just sail her way on into the White House, aided by a strong tailwind of hot air coming from Trump and his supporters. 

Unfortunately, although this shouldn't even be a possibility. You may be right. People don't care how stupid or how little they do, as long as it's not trump... and it really is sad. We need to restore a sense of strength and backbone. They'll push kamala over just like biden

On 8/12/2024 at 3:41 PM, BS Wildcats said:

He reads what he wants to.  Guess he skipped the mention of her mental capability.  There was no mention of her race or gender.  Just another troll.

She has a BA and a JD. She was a prosecutor, DA, state attorney general, Senator and is currently  the VP. She is far from dumb. What are your accomplishments?

Pl p

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Most of those were earned by trading sexual favors with Willie Brown, the 60 year old married guy.

Yeah right. Did she know him when you received her degrees? She dated an older man, so what. Can you please post your accomplishments 

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

Pl p

Yeah right. Did she know him when you received her degrees? She dated an older man, so what. Can you please post your accomplishments 

My accomplishments have nothing to do with the subject.  As usual, you know nothing about someone you support for President.  Her ladder climbing via Willie Brown is well known, look it up.

7 hours ago, baddog said:

I don’t like her because she is stupid. She was the absolute first to drop out of her presidential bid due to lack of support. She had a VP run that produced absolutely nothing, of which she can’t hope for policy support to run on. Now, you have all the anti-Trumpers singing her praises and anointing her as their lord and savior. They go from dementia Joe to air-head Harris. It’s really comical what these people will worship as their leader. Nothing they ever mention is about how to do what’s right for America. Harris being “bullied” because Vance confronts her with hard ball questions is laughable. If she can’t handle that, what makes anyone confident in what she will do if Iran nukes Israel? Probably what she has been shown to do about anything…..NOTHING!

Back on topic: Trump could accomplish 19 of those 20 issues and you’d have those who would say,”Well, he didn’t hold true to all of his promises”. 

Where is your Juris Doctor?

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Your boy was a drag queen before he got opposed to drag queens. Still likes the eyeliner, though.  That's just weird to me. 

You're really gonna vote for this old drag queen?  That's a yes or no answer, btw. 

He ain’t my boy “the liberal who voted for trump”

I ve mentioned it at least 3 or 4 times I wasn’t voting for trump/vance and specifically to you once maybe twice. Keep up

27 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Where is your Juris Doctor?

Look at you. You have a stolen diploma and you can’t see that she is stupid. I really don’t need one to compete. Stop asking about other people’s accomplishments. Yours are nothing to flaunt.

All democrats are scripted. Republicans shoot from the hip and are not afraid of reporters.

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

She has a BA and a JD. She was a prosecutor, DA, state attorney general, Senator and is currently  the VP. She is far from dumb. What are your accomplishments?

This is not about me!  She has not been good at any of those jobs, so that says a lot about her and her education.  Don’t need much of an education to lie on your back to get where you want to go.

What are your accomplishments?

1.  Fraudulently obtaining Obamacare?

2.  Failure to pay back a loan, then having myself, baddog, Reagan, LumRaidFan, and others, bail you and those like you out.

20 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So explain it to us, I understand you libs don't like being held accountable for things you say and do, but give it a try.

Are you saying that the only reasons BS Wildcats could possibly not be a fan of Harris are (1) he's a misogynist or (2) he's a racist.

@UT alum  waiting on your answer, BSW deserves a response.

2 minutes ago, UT alum said:

It’s in Trump’s playbook. He refers to women men and black people as low IQ (synonym: dumb) You all follow Trump’s playbook so, ipso facto.

Trump picked a fight with the pope in 2016.  Trump is also dogging the Governor of Georgia....who is white as you can get

Trump goes after anyone who is against him.....so your racial comments are ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

Trump picked a fight with the pope in 2016.  Trump is also dogging the Governor of Georgia....who is white as you can get

Trump goes after anyone who is against him.....so your racial comments are ridiculous. 

Your refusal to recognize it is outrageously ludicrous.

3 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

I agree with you with a slight modification or amplifier. President Trump picks fights with anyone who not only goes against him, but even if someone questions his policies.  I think that is the issue most moderates and undecided voters have with him.  If he would stop firing up his base with conclusory policy statements and do more to explain the why, when, and, most important, how he will implement his policies, and stop tearing down those who question him, it might sway more moderates and undecided voters.  Saying, "I'm going to seal the boder" or implement "mass deporations" is not the road to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.  He might want to consider that his promised wall in 2016 was never finished and Mexico didn't pay a dime.  What will change this time?  Mass deportations sounds like Germany in 1939. Mass deportations doesn't sound like the inscription at the base of the Statute of Liberty, "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free." Mass deportations split up families.  Some families have members that are citizens and some who are not.  What about those who overstayed a work visa or medical visa?  How will President Trump round up the people for mass deportations?  Who will be first?  Mexicans?  Guatamalans, Hondurans?  Venezuelans?  Saudia Arabians? Germans?  Irish?  Colombians?  Chinese?  Why incite division and hate?

He's got some good ideas and policy discussion points on the economy, but we never get to them because he's too busy tearing down anyone who questions his say-so.  He's great at firing up his base, but most Americans want a combination of strength and humanity. President Trump has the strength part down pat.  He needs to work on the humanity part of the equation.  That's what made President Reagan great.  Strong when he needed to be, compassionate when the TV lights were on, and he was a great communciator that everyone could understand.  President Clinton also had that type of mojo.  Demographics are changing in America. To help them assimilate, you educate, not threaten and tear them down.