Where will your team be?

47 minutes ago, Rez said:

Holdren was really good. He was unstoppable against PNG in 2021, if I’m thinking of the right kid. 

He was our QB that was not extremely athletic, but found a way to win. His toughness was off the charts. If it was crunch time and you needed to convert a 4th and 3 or the game is over, he was the guy. He would bust through the line with his hair on fire and lower a shoulder and plow right into a defender. He never avoided contact, he left bruises on defenders. The coaches probably told him to limit taking hard hits, but I suspect he looked for DB's to bowl over. I think he ran with a maniacal grin on his face, lol.      

On 9/23/2024 at 12:57 PM, Austin1985 said:

You are very lucky I can't find statistics on Jones and his QB play.  I've seen a lot of dumb ass statements on this site over the years but Jones not completing more than 5 passes in a game so far is flat out ignorant.  Just dumb.  You've been quiet all week leading up to Cleburne and you should stay that way

Blind ass

I been "quiet" cause i work and do grown man stuff and i wasn't about to have myself and kids dying in the heat. Now just because YOU are a homer and don't go to games to see the wild overthrown and passes thrown to the track behind the bench is on you. Matter of fact i can tell you the passes he completes. one is a jump ball to #12 down the side line. the other 3-6 passes he completes are screens that the wr get RAC yards. He plays best when the play is busted and he's running. as his unk told me last week, he's scared lol. Unk said he's nothing like him or his son at the position when they played. Mr. K. Jones was correct lol. I can see you need to wear a respirator at work and stay off the diet pills cause u are a real clown.

6 hours ago, pakronos said:

I been "quiet" cause i work and do grown man stuff and i wasn't about to have myself and kids dying in the heat. Now just because YOU are a homer and don't go to games to see the wild overthrown and passes thrown to the track behind the bench is on you. Matter of fact i can tell you the passes he completes. one is a jump ball to #12 down the side line. the other 3-6 passes he completes are screens that the wr get RAC yards. He plays best when the play is busted and he's running. as his unk told me last week, he's scared lol. Unk said he's nothing like him or his son at the position when they played. Mr. K. Jones was correct lol. I can see you need to wear a respirator at work and stay off the diet pills cause u are a real clown.

Dear Garden Gnome...... 

I was at the Hightower game.  When I don't go, I watch via the high school website or Texan live.  So what he's playing scared.  I've seen him throw many a pass from the pocket as well as scramble but I guess you need a high chair to see.  Anyway, I'm glad you can cos play as a man because we all know that you are too short to ride any thing besides the tea cups....... 

Learn the game and quit talking down on the kids..... 

Sincerely 

A hasbeen