Kamala Chameleon Steals President Trump's "No Tax On Tips" Plan!

Reagan

From the article:  "“Coup-Mala has no imagination, whatsoever, as shown by the fact that she played ‘COPYCAT’ with, NO TAXES ON TIPS!” he wrote on Truth Social.  “How long will it be before Kamala Harris comes out with another TRUMP policy like, ‘No Taxes will be paid by our Senior Citizens on Social Security?’ She’s looking really bad now! Everyone is waiting to see what idea, or policy of mine, she will copy next,” he added.

The Biden-Harris administration tried to improve tax compliance on tips prior to Vice President Kamala Harris' campaign promise following Trump with a vow to end tax on tips.

In 2023, the Treasury Department introduced the Service Industry Tip Compliance Agreement (SITCA) program to "take advantage of advancements in point-of-sale, time and attendance systems, and electronic payment settlement methods to improve tip reporting compliance."

The announcement from the Internal Revenue Service said the initiative would "decrease taxpayer and IRS administrative burdens and provide more transparency and certainty to taxpayers."

In Las Vegas on Saturday, Harris said she would end tax on tips. Former President Trump had called for "no tax on tips" for months prior. The policy was also part of the 2024 GOP platform adopted at the convention.

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl  @UT alum  @Boyz N Da Hood

• Reagan changed the title to Kamala Chameleon Steals President Trump's "No Tax On Tips" Plan!
11 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "“Coup-Mala has no imagination, whatsoever, as shown by the fact that she played ‘COPYCAT’ with, NO TAXES ON TIPS!” he wrote on Truth Social.  “How long will it be before Kamala Harris comes out with another TRUMP policy like, ‘No Taxes will be paid by our Senior Citizens on Social Security?’ She’s looking really bad now! Everyone is waiting to see what idea, or policy of mine, she will copy next,” he added.

The Biden-Harris administration tried to improve tax compliance on tips prior to Vice President Kamala Harris' campaign promise following Trump with a vow to end tax on tips.

In 2023, the Treasury Department introduced the Service Industry Tip Compliance Agreement (SITCA) program to "take advantage of advancements in point-of-sale, time and attendance systems, and electronic payment settlement methods to improve tip reporting compliance."

The announcement from the Internal Revenue Service said the initiative would "decrease taxpayer and IRS administrative burdens and provide more transparency and certainty to taxpayers."

In Las Vegas on Saturday, Harris said she would end tax on tips. Former President Trump had called for "no tax on tips" for months prior. The policy was also part of the 2024 GOP platform adopted at the convention.

@Big girl  @UT alum  @Boyz N Da Hood

So what?

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Yeah, I don't have an issue with her riding on his coat tails. My issue is the media portrayed it as a bad move when Trump proposed it and applauded it when Ho-Mala proposed it.

The liberal media are infected with TDS, just like UT alum and big girl.  It has affected all of their brains.  He’ll always be there, will he not UT?

From the article:  "Elon Musk Makes Offer to Kamala Harris After Trump Interview Blows Up.  Anytime Vice President Kamala Harris feels like speaking to a massive audience, she is welcome to do so, X owner Elon Musk said Tuesday.  On Monday night, Musk interviewed former President Donald Trump in a wide-ranging interview that was delayed by some technical glitches.  “Happy to host Kamala on an X Spaces too,” Musk posted on X Tuesday morning."

Anyone thinks she'll put her big pants on and accept?  

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "Elon Musk Makes Offer to Kamala Harris After Trump Interview Blows Up.  Anytime Vice President Kamala Harris feels like speaking to a massive audience, she is welcome to do so, X owner Elon Musk said Tuesday.  On Monday night, Musk interviewed former President Donald Trump in a wide-ranging interview that was delayed by some technical glitches.  “Happy to host Kamala on an X Spaces too,” Musk posted on X Tuesday morning."

Anyone thinks she'll put her big pants on and accept?  

No way

Harris has gone more central on a lot of policy recently.  I'm hoping she learns from the success it brings her and sticks with it if/when she becomes president.  I don't want a dem in office, but I'd sure rather have one pushing moderate policy than one pushing woke insanity.  Kinda funny to see all of the criticism over it from the right... politicians altering their stances to appease their constituents and saying and doing what they need to do to get elected has how it's always worked until Trump came along.  Trump had every opportunity to exactly this and win this election.  

26 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Harris has gone more central on a lot of policy recently.  I'm hoping she learns from the success it brings her and sticks with it if/when she becomes president.  I don't want a dem in office, but I'd sure rather have one pushing moderate policy than one pushing woke insanity.  Kinda funny to see all of the criticism over it from the right... politicians altering their stances to appease their constituents and saying and doing what they need to do to get elected has how it's always worked until Trump came along.  Trump had every opportunity to exactly this and win this election.  

I believe I'm putting more stock as far as how she will lead in her past record, not what she is saying in the 11th hour to appease the fickle swing voters.

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The Bernie Sanders leftist wing will push her all the way left, if she wins.  They did the same thing to biden, and look where that got us.

Honestly, I think one thing the left has been doing better than the right the last several years is adjusting to their voters.  There was a push there for awhile to go ultraleft, but now many on the left are revolting against it, and the dems have made a lot of moves to get back a little more central.  We'll see, but the left, as nuts as a lot of them are, have been a lot better at reading the room lately than the right (which is why we're in this situation).