Shady Vance - Champion of Working Man?

UT alum

47 minutes ago, UT alum said:

This is the hidden content, please

Trump’s kind of guy. Mistreats workers and goes bankrupt.

He was on the board but so were other people. 
Were you able see the minutes of all the board meetings they had….what about issues and who voted for what?

are you saying he specifically mistreated workers?

Talk to Hillary’s staff, or better yet, Kamala’s staff. How many of them quit? Must have been due to great treatment. You guys look for anything except what you should be looking for…..who is going to be best for America and the future for our kids and grandkids? Try that for once. Talk up your candidate instead of looking for dirt on the other.

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

Talk to Hillary’s staff, or better yet, Kamala’s staff. How many of them quit? Must have been due to great treatment. You guys look for anything except what you should be looking for…..who is going to be best for America and the future for our kids and grandkids? Try that for once. Talk up your candidate instead of looking for dirt on the other.

Tell that to Reagan.

5 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

He was on the board but so were other people. 
Were you able see the minutes of all the board meetings they had….what about issues and who voted for what?

are you saying he specifically mistreated workers?

He made money off them, so yeah, he shoulda known.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Not Trump, for sure

10 hours ago, baddog said:

How clever and childish. Hey at least you have big girl with her one word responses on your side. Those educated answers really shine.

I love it when supporters of the Orange Baby calls others childish.

57 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You're being called childish because of your childish comments, I know you want to be Cardinal backer, but you're not.

Your attempt to be witty comes off as dumb.

What are you trying to accomplish with such pointless remarks? I don’t want to be anyone other than who I am. Childish is as childish does, small man.

22 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Why doesn't everyone just shut the hell up and act like adults. State your point...argue your position, but knock off all the personal insults. This is friggin' ridiculous.

Couldn't agree more but that's what politics is all about these days from both sides.

It's all about who can throw the most mud and how far.

21 hours ago, baddog said:

The irony of this is not lost on me. 

12 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

It’s all over kamala’s back as well, given how much she likes to lay on it.

I’ve never see you attack Trump for all of his affairs or divorces.  

You think Harris got to where she was by sleeping with someone? 

That’s the problem is facing… there’s nothing she’s done that he’s not guilty of doing himself. 

“She’ll wreck the economy just like I did!”

”She’s got no morals! And neither do I!”

“She’s gonna get us in war… even though she hasn’t in the last four years!”

”She stopped putting babies in cages like I did!”

”She’s a bigger threat to democracy than me and my followers!!!”

It just doesn’t work. 

Interesting read from a former fox contributor. 

He calls Trump’s bizarre behavior “political suicide” and talks about how he just keeps attacking people (like Union workers and fellow republicans). 

Also mentioned how he’s trying to put together a focus group of young undecided voters but can’t find any young women to participate. They’ve decided en masse to vote Harris, with a smaller group dedicated to Trump… but no undecideds. 

19 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Interesting read from a former fox contributor. 

He calls Trump’s bizarre behavior “political suicide” and talks about how he just keeps attacking people (like Union workers and fellow republicans). 

Also mentioned how he’s trying to put together a focus group of young undecided voters but can’t find any young women to participate. They’ve decided en masse to vote Harris, with a smaller group dedicated to Trump… but no undecideds. 

Luntz is a never Trumper.  We could insert your name here and it be the same outcome!  LOL!!  

36 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s the problem is facing… there’s nothing she’s done that he’s not guilty of doing himself. 

“She’ll wreck the economy just like I did!”

”She’s got no morals! And neither do I!”

“She’s gonna get us in war… even though she hasn’t in the last four years!”

”She stopped putting babies in cages like I did!”

”She’s a bigger threat to democracy than me and my followers!!!”

It just doesn’t work. 

Wrong again, my friend!