First conviction in Arizona fake electors case as Republican activist pleads guilty

Bobcat1

2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

Divisive yes - but that was his appeal in my opinion. 

You don't find it odd this corrupt billionaire  guy never had any criminal investigations UNTIL he became President?

Good try, but they don’t think like that at all. It’s called deductive reasoning and it’s not part of the liberal mindset. 

3 hours ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

The divisiveness was cool and funny, for about 1-2 years.

Dude his son in law got a $2 BILLION check from Saudi Arabia right after trump left office.. you gonna sit here and put your head in the sand pretending that didn’t happen?

You guys bend the knee no matter what. It’s honestly very sad. How can presumably once normal people fall to this level of denial. Something is off. 

6 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

HE can't help everyone. That is what they are trying to do - hit him everywhere, make him pay ridiculous fines and legal cost hoping to bankrupt him......Didn't work tho......But he can pardon them in 2024

Gimme a break. He doesn’t help anyone but himself. My word, even his non profit  was found to be a sham. He can’t operate one in New York anymore. His PACS  and the Republican Party is paying his legal bills. A donation to Trump is a donation to his defense. You eat up with it, boy. Were you ever really a hippie, or is that the tragedy - just a wannabe?

On 8/16/2024 at 12:23 PM, thetragichippy said:

Because it is political prosecution.

If you notice, the people with money or political support have plead NOT guilty,  The others have plead guilty to avoid bankruptcy. 

This is the exact same thing going on with jan 6th defendants. The government with unlimited resources says plead guilty and spend 2 -4 years in jail....or fight this think until you lose everything you own, and still face the possibility of jail time.....or you may get off and we let you go homeless and broke.

Don’t you mean persecution? 

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

Gimme a break. He doesn’t help anyone but himself. My word, even his non profit  was found to be a sham. He can’t operate one in New York anymore. His PACS  and the Republican Party is paying his legal bills. A donation to Trump is a donation to his defense. You eat up with it, boy. Were you ever really a hippie, or is that the tragedy - just a wannabe?

Do you wake up as a pissed off miserable liberal or does it take a while to get there?

16 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Do you wake up as a pissed off miserable liberal or does it take a while to get there?

I’m not t. o.’d. I’m a happy warrior. You ain’t gonna rile me with your pitiful little jabs.

16 hours ago, UT alum said:

Were you ever really a hippie, or is that the tragedy - just a wannabe?

I have not once attacked you for what you believe or tried to shift to personal, just the facts....and I'm not going to.....I don't need to.....it would just make me look like an immature child. 

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

I have not once attacked you for what you believe or tried to shift to personal, just the facts....and I'm not going to.....I don't need to.....it would just make me look like an immature child. 

Please accept my apology. You have been civil and I overstepped. I stand by my claim concerning any effort of the “deep state” trying to bankrupt the guy, but taking it to a personal level when having never been insulted personally by you was wrong.

7 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Please accept my apology. You have been civil and I overstepped. I stand by my claim concerning any effort of the “deep state” trying to bankrupt the guy, but taking it to a personal level when having never been insulted personally by you was wrong.

accepted - and I appreciate that. 

I want you to stand by your claims. You may be right, I do enjoy the back and forth on the subjects for sure

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

I want you to stand by your claims. You may be right, I do enjoy the back and forth on the subjects for sure

You are the kind of conservative I can appreciate. Looking forward to the back and forth over the next couple of months.

8 hours ago, UT alum said:

You are the kind of conservative I can appreciate. Looking forward to the back and forth over the next couple of months.

9 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

Are y’all gonna kiss or what?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2024 at 12:10 PM, thetragichippy said:

Divisive yes - but that was his appeal in my opinion. 

You don't find it odd this corrupt billionaire  guy never had any criminal investigations UNTIL he became President?

A smart criminal would have never run for President, he would've moved in silence. Trump bought attention to himself when he became the POTUS

On 9/1/2024 at 10:24 AM, Big girl said:

A smart criminal would have never run for President, he would've moved in silence. Trump bought attention to himself when he became the POTUS

No, the Demoncrats showed their true colors before he was inaugurated.  They never gave him a chance!!