Trump Must Not Need the Union Vote

bullets13

During a Monday X (formerly 

This is the hidden content, please
) conversation with 
, the former president praised Musk for his anti-union stances and for firing people who go on strike. The comment came weeks after Sean O'Brien, president of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, spoke at the 
 National Convention. In response to the interview, O'Brien told Politico that firing workers for organizing or striking is "economic terrorism."

This is coming from a dude that just spoke at the republican convention, not some liberal goofball who was never voting for Trump anyway.  Alienating 10% of the voting pool months before the election... savvy move.

5 hours ago, bullets13 said:

During a Monday X (formerly 

) conversation with 
, the former president praised Musk for his anti-union stances and for firing people who go on strike. The comment came weeks after Sean O'Brien, president of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, spoke at the 
 National Convention. In response to the interview, O'Brien told Politico that firing workers for organizing or striking is "economic terrorism."

This is coming from a dude that just spoke at the republican convention, not some liberal goofball who was never voting for Trump anyway.  Alienating 10% of the voting pool months before the election... savvy move.

Not sure who his political advisors are but this, combined with suing the people voting (i.e., the taxpayers), he might need a new team. Unfortunately, i think he’s Jerry Jones’ing any team he has anyway.

22 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Not sure who his political advisors are but this, combined with suing the people voting (i.e., the taxpayers), he might need a new team. Unfortunately, i think he’s Jerry Jones’ing any team he has anyway.

That’s the one real problem with Trump.  At times he just needs to stfu, but he ends up getting in his own way.  Maybe they should bring Gingrich on for some guidance.  He made Clinton toe the line!

Rank and file union members are usually conservative.  Plus, the auto workers in Michigan have to realize that they'll lose their jobs if the commies can actually institute electric vehicles which will shut down their factories.  But, I do think that they understand what "Drill Baby Drill" means to their jobs!

13 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Drudge was reporting that Trump is looking at replacing his top campaign personnel, blaming them for the late campaign fade he’s experienced. They also reported that he’s considered sacking Vance as he’s perceived as being a dead weight on the ticket. 

I think Trump is still completely capable of making huge changes two weeks out-the only question is if it’s too little, too late… and when it seems that he’s looking for others to blame, when the main fault is with him and his own personality/attitude/actions. 

I talk a lot of crap about Trump, and Kamala is definitely driving the bus right now… but it’s a long 80 days until the election. I’d expect any changes from trump to come after the D convention next week… if not during. 

11 hours ago, Reagan said:

Rank and file union members are usually conservative.  Plus, the auto workers in Michigan have to realize that they'll lose their jobs if the commies can actually institute electric vehicles which will shut down their factories.  But, I do think that they understand what "Drill Baby Drill" means to their jobs!

he was... that'll change some.  they may understand "drill baby drill", but they dang sure understand "fire them for striking".  

23 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I agree 110%. Trump cannot be any different than he is. “Only I can do it” says it all.