Tim Walz’s 2006 campaign falsely described details about his arrest for drunk driving in 1995

bullets13

9 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Didn't George W. Bush have a DUI on his record? Did you still vote for him?

I did, I'm not talking about the DUI, he has lots of other baggage from lying about his military record to his horrible handling of Covid, as well as other policies he has put forth that have been mentioned on the forum.

Look it up for yourself if you're interested.

23 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Didn't George W. Bush have a DUI on his record? Did you still vote for him?

Didn’t JFK and Clinton have affairs while potus, but y’all want to bash Trump about it before he enters into politics.  In case you didn’t know, they are both D’s, who you probably don’t have a problem with it.  This is for Bobcat, they are all wrong for doing it.  Not sure the point you’re trying to make about Bush, but like bullets said, he didn’t lie about it.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I did, I'm not talking about the DUI, he has lots of other baggage from lying about his military record to his horrible handling of Covid, as well as other policies he has put forth that have been mentioned on the forum.

He was in the military for 24 years.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Didn’t JFK and Clinton have affairs while potus, but y’all want to bash Trump about it before he enters into politics.  In case you didn’t know, they are both D’s, who you probably don’t have a problem with it.  This is for Bobcat, they are all wrong for doing it.  Not sure the point you’re trying to make about Bush, but like bullets said, he didn’t lie about it.

Neither did Walz

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Have you looked at JD Vance's record?

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Yep, but they were not pretending to be  great Christians, the 2nd coming of Christ, as some say. Nor did they endorse bibles. FYI, I was not alive when JFK was President.

48 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yep, but they were not pretending to be  great Christians, the 2nd coming of Christ, as some say. Nor did they endorse bibles. FYI, I was not alive when JFK was President.

So you think tampon machines should be installed in men’s bathrooms?

54 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Kennedy was the first Catholic president. There was a lot made about that. Like you said, you weren’t around, which means you don’t know squat. Your pie hole trips over that low hanging diploma.

You sure are flaky with your hatred.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Kennedy was the first Catholic president. There was a lot made about that. Like you said, you weren’t around, which means you don’t know squat. Your pie hole trips over that low hanging diploma.

You sure are flaky with your hatred.

I think that you are jealous of my 2 degrees, and my six figure income.

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I think that you are jealous of my 2 degrees, and my six figure income.

Not impressed at all. You’re the poster child for a failed education system.

Of course you didn’t answer my tampon question.

34 minutes ago, baddog said:

Not impressed at all. You’re the poster child for a failed education system.

Of course you didn’t answer my tampon question.

He never said they should be on boy's bathrooms. He said that they should be assessable to everyone who needs them

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

He never said they should be on boy's bathrooms. He said that they should be assessable to everyone who needs them

Shouldn’t “everyone who needs them” be for menstruating females only? How pathetic….and you call yourself a nurse. It doesn’t take a sheepskin to know this.