Tim Walz’s 2006 campaign falsely described details about his arrest for drunk driving in 1995

bullets13

25 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Duh.

Why the duh? They were installed in boy’s bathrooms in grades 4-12. That was for the females who happened to go into the wrong bathroom? Your whole way of thinking is “DUH”. 

In your professional (I use the term loosely) opinion, does a human with X/Y chromosomes menstruate?

21 hours ago, bullets13 said:

It's a shame this won't move the needle more, but there's so much baggage already floating around this is small potatoes.  

There is some discussion on X from some pretty smart guys, specifically (shipwreckedcrew). He spent 22 years as a federal prosecutor, now he is representing Jan 6 defendants for donations, since the government is trying to bankrupt them or make them plead guilty.  

Anyway, he makes an argument that the Democrats don't want Kamala, but could not bypass her due to optics. Plus if she wins, they are stuck with her for 8 years. So they are letting her run, knowing she will likely lose, then they can run someone strong in 2028.  He explains it a little better, but it does make sense. You know as well as I do, she is not near the best the Dems have to offer. 

Walz is a lush, Kamala is a pot headed sleep around, and we already know cocaine was found in the WH……a partying bunch of fools already in the WH who aren’t keeping watch over our country. We don’t need more brain dead people in there. 

17 hours ago, Big girl said:

I think that you are jealous of my 2 degrees, and my six figure income.

I'm 100% sure there are many folks on this forum who have degrees, even multiple, and probably many more with and without degrees that make six figure........

Oddly, you are the ONLY one that needed to state that. So my take is you are being untruthful or you are a very insecure person that needs to tell people their self worth. 

2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

There is some discussion on X from some pretty smart guys, specifically (shipwreckedcrew). He spent 22 years as a federal prosecutor, now he is representing Jan 6 defendants for donations, since the government is trying to bankrupt them or make them plead guilty.  

Anyway, he makes an argument that the Democrats don't want Kamala, but could not bypass her due to optics. Plus if she wins, they are stuck with her for 8 years. So they are letting her run, knowing she will likely lose, then they can run someone strong in 2028.  He explains it a little better, but it does make sense. You know as well as I do, she is not near the best the Dems have to offer. 

Man, I reaaaaally don't think she's losing.  Maybe some of her polling numbers got a little inflated with the buzz around her getting the nod, and will drop a little.  But the Donald appears to be getting desperate.  One of the things I'd noticed was that a few months back he seemed to be calming down a little, not making as many outlandish statements, tamping down on the insults.  It was working for him, too. But now he feels it slipping away, and he's doing and saying crazy stuff again.  It may get his disciples fired up, but it's not gonna help him with the votes he's going to need to win.  I guess we'll see.  Your guy on X is right about one thing: she's a weak candidate.  My prediction is that Harris wins this election, does a poor to mediocre job, and the next election the republicans take the white house back, IF we nominate anyone halfway electable.  So help me, if Trump loses again and these dipsticks spend four years whining about stolen elections and then nominate him again for 2028, i'm done with the party.  This year should've been the easiest republican win since Reagan in 84, but we found a way to possibly screw it up.

30 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Man, I reaaaaally don't think she's losing.  Maybe some of her polling numbers got a little inflated with the buzz around her getting the nod, and will drop a little.  But the Donald appears to be getting desperate.  One of the things I'd noticed was that a few months back he seemed to be calming down a little, not making as many outlandish statements, tamping down on the insults.  It was working for him, too. But now he feels it slipping away, and he's doing and saying crazy stuff again.  It may get his disciples fired up, but it's not gonna help him with the votes he's going to need to win.  I guess we'll see.  Your guy on X is right about one thing: she's a weak candidate.  My prediction is that Harris wins this election, does a poor to mediocre job, and the next election the republicans take the white house back, IF we nominate anyone halfway electable.  So help me, if Trump loses again and these dipsticks spend four years whining about stolen elections and then nominate him again for 2028, i'm done with the party.  This year should've been the easiest republican win since Reagan in 84, but we found a way to possibly screw it up.

My Man!!!

32 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

BINGO!!!

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Check out Glenn Youngkin out of VA.

A real businessman. Not a trust fund, bankrupt everything he touches con man like 80 year old trump.

He’d be such a huge upgrade but I’m sure the MAGAs will find a way to ruin it (again)

On 8/15/2024 at 3:55 PM, Big girl said:

Yep, but they were not pretending to be  great Christians, the 2nd coming of Christ, as some say. Nor did they endorse bibles. FYI, I was not alive when JFK was President.

Did Trump say he was the 2nd coming of Christ?  So, let me see if I can understand your babbling.  Since neither proclaimed to be “great” Christians, whatever that means, it seems you are ok with their adultery.  I guess if they were Republicans, you would be brow beating the hell out of them.  You are the poster child for two-facedness.

17 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Did Trump say he was the 2nd coming of Christ?  So, let me see if I can understand your babbling.  Since neither proclaimed to be “great” Christians, whatever that means, it seems you are ok with their adultery.  I guess if they were Republicans, you would be brow beating the hell out of them.  You are the poster child for two-facedness.

Nope. Evangelicals think he is. Why was he endorsing  Bibles?

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Walz is a lush, Kamala is a pot headed sleep around, and we already know cocaine was found in the WH……a partying bunch of fools already in the WH who aren’t keeping watch over our country. We don’t need more brain dead people in there. 

Do you know all of her sexual partners or are you listening to hearsay?

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Why the duh? They were installed in boy’s bathrooms in grades 4-12. That was for the females who happened to go into the wrong bathroom? Your whole way of thinking is “DUH”. 

In your professional (I use the term loosely) opinion, does a human with X/Y chromosomes menstruate?

This is the hidden content, please

39 minutes ago, Big girl said:

That was in 2006. It is now 2024.

Trump is (correctly) criticized by the left for misleading statements and lies.  Not sure why it doesn’t work the other way, especially since a lot of his lies were used to get into office to begin with 

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Trump is (correctly) criticized by the left for misleading statements and lies.  Not sure why it doesn’t work the other way, especially since a lot of his lies were used to get into office to begin with 

He made them in 06. I am sure a big deal was made then

2 hours ago, baddog said:

That proves my point. Male/female Boy/Girl No tampons/tampons. There is no third gender. 

Per snopes

Democratic vice presidential nominee and Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz signed a bill requiring schools to stock tampons in boys' bathrooms.
Rating:

9 hours ago, baddog said:

FYI Some women are born with a XY

known as 46,XY complete gonadal dysgenesis, is a rare genetic condition that affects sex development. People with Swyer syndrome have XY chromosomes, like boys, but female external genitalia and some female internal reproductive structures, like a uterus and fallopian tubes.