Tim Walz’s 2006 campaign falsely described details about his arrest for drunk driving in 1995

bullets13

10 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

So, you are admitting that you are a deadbeat.  A six figure income and you won’t pay your debts.  Pathetic on your part!!

Bs. Get over the fact that my loans was forgiven. I didn't ask. I received an email saying it was done

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Bs. Get over the fact that my loans was forgiven. I didn't ask. I received an email saying it was done

Wrong. You totally rubbed it the nose of everyone that your loan was forgiven. Don’t play innocent. If you really tried to pay it off, it wouldn’t have had to be forgiven. It would have been PAID OFF!!! You think you were owed an education from the get go. You’re a thief and nothing more.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Wrong. You totally rubbed it the nose of everyone that your loan was forgiven. Don’t play innocent. If you really tried to pay it off, it wouldn’t have had to be forgiven. It would have been PAID OFF!!! You think you were owed an education from the get go. You’re a thief and nothing more.

It was paid off because of the number of qualifying payments that I made. If It were in default it would not have qualified for forgiveness. Do your research, you sound stupid.