Scrimmages results here

3 minutes ago, Bobcats0809 said:

Still learning but moved the ball consistently vs LCM tonight 

Good deal. Do you like it better then the slot t? I remember when we ran the wishbone and everyone to change the offense. 

3 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Good deal. Do you like it better then the slot t? I remember when we ran the wishbone and everyone to change the offense. 

Still 60/40 run but the passing threat holds the linebackers & opens the run game. 

Probably more passing yards this game than all games last year combined. 

The passing game is just a step off but only been throwing the ball 3 weeks over the last 12 years…. Little tweak to the timing & it’s gonna get better. 

Jr running only gotten better. 

6 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

It’s still early, i personally loved the Slot T, my biggest concern was protecting the QB & we actually did a decent job of that tonight. We looked way better vs LCM than I anticipated, so hopefully it will be a good year.

1 minute ago, Bobcats0809 said:

It’s still early, i personally loved the Slot T, my biggest concern was protecting the QB & we actually did a decent job of that tonight. We looked way better vs LCM than I anticipated, so hopefully it will be a good year.

Imo  you build your  offense around the athletes  you have on the field. Theres nothing wrong with the slot T. But i believe a passing game does help.