Scrimmages results here

5 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

I’m making a shirt with a picture of @AggiesAreWe on it with the quote “No on win’s scrimmages”

Lmao! 🤣 

The only thing entertaining to me about 'glorified practices' are the overreactions afterwards 🤷🏾‍♂️   Hopefully everyone comes out healthy. 

BH Vs Shadow Creek

Shadow Creek scored 21 to BH's 0. The entire scrimmage was controlled and only the 1st teams moved the ball and scored. BH had a good opening drive down to the 20 then got picked in the endzone. Shadow Creek is picked to win their 6A district and returned 9 on O and 8 on D from last year. Overall, it was a good Scrimmage BH has some good size on the line and QB1 threw it pretty well, but his legs and size is what's going to make him good.  QB's couldn't run during the scrimmage though and he had a ton of opportunities to head up field. BH defense broke 3-4 times which is where SC scored, so that will need some work. 

26 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

BH Vs Shadow Creek

Shadow Creek scored 21 to BH's 0. The entire scrimmage was controlled and only the 1st teams moved the ball and scored. BH had a good opening drive down to the 20 then got picked in the endzone. Shadow Creek is picked to win their 6A district and returned 9 on O and 8 on D from last year. Overall, it was a good Scrimmage BH has some good size on the line and QB1 threw it pretty well, but his legs and size is what's going to make him good.  QB's couldn't run during the scrimmage though and he had a ton of opportunities to head up field. BH defense broke 3-4 times which is where SC scored, so that will need some work. 

I was told a ton of defensive starters sat out due injuries. Hopefully nothing big and be ready next week. I liked QB #2, a Sophomore and he can sling it. Needs to gain some weight, but he might be QB 1 before season is over. Stronger arm and more accurate, but small. QB 1 can run, but worried about the passing game. Small wideouts is concerning as well. Curious to see how it plays out. Go Eagles!

1 hour ago, TradenupBH said:

I was told a ton of defensive starters sat out due injuries. Hopefully nothing big and be ready next week. I liked QB #2, a Sophomore and he can sling it. Needs to gain some weight, but he might be QB 1 before season is over. Stronger arm and more accurate, but small. QB 1 can run, but worried about the passing game. Small wideouts is concerning as well. Curious to see how it plays out. Go Eagles!

Also to note J-Rod only had a couple of sequences then they sat him the rest of the scrimmage. The other RB did ok though. 

OK, I watched Ned and WB scrimmage.  Ned is a 100% better coached team, on offense and defense.  On defense they ran to the ball; was very aggressive.  The new offense, I think, will be good for the QB and TB.  I was also impressed with the backup QB's throwing ability.  Now WB: nothing has changed.  They do have the talent.  But, I don't see anything different from what I saw last year, coaching wise.  I'll leave it at that.  

14 hours ago, Reagan said:

OK, I watched Ned and WB scrimmage.  Ned is a 100% better coached team, on offense and defense.  On defense they ran to the ball; was very aggressive.  The new offense, I think, will be good for the QB and TB.  I was also impressed with the backup QB's throwing ability.  Now WB: nothing has changed.  They do have the talent.  But, I don't see anything different from what I saw last year, coaching wise.  I'll leave it at that.  

I just fell out of my chair, did Reagan actually compliment Nederland??  😶😀

15 hours ago, Reagan said:

#7years #clockisticking