I hate politics

Chester86

1 minute ago, UT alum said:

Again, demand tanked under Trump, not supply. What were those executive orders again? Something like, drill baby drill? We are producing more now than in the Trump years.

You always seem to leave out that covid thing, that had a tremendous impact on global usage of fossil fuels.

32 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You always seem to leave out that covid thing, that had a tremendous impact on global usage of fossil fuels.

You think I don’t know that? Don’t brag that HE brought prices down. Covid did. Sheesh. You made my point for me. I love it!

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

You think I don’t know that? Don’t brag that HE brought prices down. Covid did. Sheesh. You made my point for me. I love it!

Wasn’t talking about prices, I was talking about demand, have no clue what your point was, you often don’t either.

But, I’m glad you loved it.

24 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Wasn’t talking about prices, I was talking about demand, have no clue what your point was, you often don’t either.

But, I’m glad you loved it.

Did you not see Smashmouth’s claim that credited Trump for low gas prices? Trump had nothing to do with it (other than his own mismanagement). Demand collapsed because of Covid. Had you read, my point was self evident.

33 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Did you not see Smashmouth’s claim that credited Trump for low gas prices? Trump had nothing to do with it (other than his own mismanagement). Demand collapsed because of Covid. Had you read, my point was self evident.

I made the point about covid, and yes, he had plenty to do with it by opening up leases in the Arctic and permitting the Keystone pipeline, which the idiot we have in now shutdown on first day.

We were energy independent for the first time ever and the fools we have in now did away with that in record time.  You may have success spinning to your liberal friends, but it don’t work here, except for a few, lol.

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Undocumented crossings are lower than under Trump. No caravans.

This is the hidden content, please

That says it on trade. AEI can hardly be called “liberal press”.

As for gasoline, Trump’s average benefits bigly from the collapse in global demand resulting from Covid. Remember when oil prices briefly dipped below $0?

That enough enumeration for you? I’m guessing not, since you don’t believe anything that upsets your charade.

My charade? Now that’s laughable!

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I made the point about covid, and yes, he had plenty to do with it by opening up leases in the Arctic and permitting the Keystone pipeline, which the idiot we have in now shutdown on first day.

We were energy independent for the first time ever and the fools we have in now did away with that in record time.  You may have success spinning to your liberal friends, but it don’t work here, except for a few, lol.

Energy independence BECAUSE THE COUNTRY SHUT DOWN. 

Giving Trump credit for decreased demand is like giving trump credit for eradicating costly home landlines. 

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Giving Trump credit for decreased demand is like giving trump credit for eradicating costly home landlines. 

Thank you. I had no luck getting that point across. How refreshing to see someone here capable of grasping the obvious

10 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It started before covid in 2019, because of Trump’s energy policies. 
We were a net exporter in 2019.

lol

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

@CardinalBacker

@UT alum

Are you two historians done schooling the guy that can’t grasp the obvious on energy independence?

For what it’s worth… it was for  one week in October of 2019.  Then two weeks in December of 2019.  Then 38 weeks during 2020, thank you very much, COVID.  But the funny thing is that it happened 11 times in 2021, but happened 68 weeks in a row through the most recent record keeping (5/2023).

In other words, our energy independence has been much better under Biden than under Trump, lol.

It seemed like you needed a lesson. Not that you can understand what you’re reading.

1.  The economy crashed during Trump’s admin. “No!!! That was because of the Plandemic!!!”

2.  The global slowdown of the pandemic dried up the demand for oil and we became energy independent. “No!!! That was all Trump’s doing!!!”

In October 2019, the United States first became a net exporter of all oil products, including both refined petroleum products and crude oil. This was in the week ending October 18. During this week of "net exporter of all oil products, including both refined petroleum products and crude oil", "Weekly U.S. Commercial Crude Oil Imports Excluding SPR" were 5,857,000 barrels per day and exports were 3,683,000 barrels per day. In this week of "energy independence", the United States was still importing more crude oil than it was exporting. Weekly Production of Crude Oil for this week totaled 12,600,000 barrels per day. This "energy independence" occurred again during two weeks in December 2019. In 2020, this occurred in 38 weeks. It occurred 11 times in 2021 and it has occurred every week since the week ending March 11, 2022 through week ending May 5, 2023, (the most recent reporting of the EIA) 68 times. 

10 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

For what it’s worth… it was for  one week in October of 2019.  Then two weeks in December of 2019.  Then 38 weeks during 2020, thank you very much, COVID.  But the funny thing is that it happened 11 times in 2021, but happened 68 weeks in a row through the most recent record keeping (5/2023).

In other words, our energy independence has been much better under Biden than under Trump, lol.

It seemed like you needed a lesson. Not that you can understand what you’re reading.

1.  The economy crashed during Trump’s admin. “No!!! That was because of the Plandemic!!!”

2.  The global slowdown of the pandemic dried up the demand for oil and we became energy independent. “No!!! That was all Trump’s doing!!!”

In October 2019, the United States first became a net exporter of all oil products, including both refined petroleum products and crude oil. This was in the week ending October 18. During this week of "net exporter of all oil products, including both refined petroleum products and crude oil", "Weekly U.S. Commercial Crude Oil Imports Excluding SPR" were 5,857,000 barrels per day and exports were 3,683,000 barrels per day. In this week of "energy independence", the United States was still importing more crude oil than it was exporting. Weekly Production of Crude Oil for this week totaled 12,600,000 barrels per day. This "energy independence" occurred again during two weeks in December 2019. In 2020, this occurred in 38 weeks. It occurred 11 times in 2021 and it has occurred every week since the week ending March 11, 2022 through week ending May 5, 2023, (the most recent reporting of the EIA) 68 times. 

Nice try, can’t seem to admit when you’re wrong.  I knew all the information you just posted when it happened and you apparently just googled it.

We achieved energy independence BEFORE covid and would have kept it up without the pandemic.

You’re wrong here and you know it, you should just thank me for correcting your ignorance.

Energy independence was achieved for first time ever pre pandemic.

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Nice try, can’t seem to admit when you’re wrong.  I knew all the information you just posted when it happened and you apparently just googled it.

We achieved energy independence BEFORE covid and would have kept it up without the pandemic.

You’re wrong here and you know it, you should just thank me for correcting your ignorance.

Energy independence was achieved for first time ever pre pandemic.

We were also the #1 exporter in the world. Saudi was having a cow.

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You and your best new bud, @UT alum, can have your own opinions -- but you can't have your own facts! 

Trump's policies drove the price of oil down.  It made Russia and Iran behave themselves.  And in a round-a-bout way made the terrorist behave because of this.  On the terrorist part, he did other things to make them behave.  Anyone on the left that can't connect the dots on any of this, I'll be glad to explain!

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

You and your best new bud, @UT alum, can have your own opinions -- but you can't have your own facts! 

Trump's policies drove the price of oil down.  It made Russia and Iran behave themselves.  And in a round-a-bout way made the terrorist behave because of this.  On the terrorist part, he did other things to make them behave.  Anyone on the left that can't connect the dots on any of this, I'll be glad to explain!

I'm sure the news of energy independence under Trump never made it to the "news" they read.

CB actually posted an article that proved his own argument wrong and UT alum simply disappeared, lol.