Week of Aug. 19-24 Scrimmage schedule/Post updates/results here

Vidor offense looks alot better than last week, after getting mauled by Jasper to start the defense has settled down. 
Jasper O scored 6 or 7 times on Vidor D

Nacogdoches scored only once i believe against Vidor (Could be wrong i did not pay super close attention) 

Jasper D looks really good. 

Vidor O moved the ball consistently against nacogdoches, and outside of one long pass has not moved the ball much on jasper.

9 minutes ago, marshman said:

HF and Lumberton has been called. Not sure what score was but HF dominated. 

Interesting development at this scrimmage. Was supposed to be a short period of controlled play then 2 live quarters. 

Lumberton called the scrimmage after the 1st live Q. HF coaches were pretty confused.

HF scored 3 times in live Q, Lumberton did not score.

Any report on Nederland? I stuck my nose in the first 15 min or so of their scrimmage, then went to see PNG. Ned RB has put on some muscle - broke several tackles. Also, Ned’s numbers seem way down. I counted about 37 suited up. PNG had about 65 today. 

4 minutes ago, Rez said:

Any report on Nederland? I stuck my nose in the first 15 min or so of their scrimmage, then went to see PNG. Ned RB has put on some muscle - broke several tackles. Also, Ned’s numbers seem way down. I counted about 37 suited up. PNG had about 69 today. 

Hubert is a beast this year...I think the numbers might have something to do with the incident at the high school from last night cause not everyone went to class today