The Dem National Convention!

Reagan

Heels Up Harris Doesn’t Have a Policy Page, So Trump Created One For Her:

Fighting to Set Murderers Free

More “Bidenomics”—it’s “Working,” Rising Costs are Nothing to Worry About!

More Taxes to Ensure the Middle-Class Pays Their “Fair Share”

Abolish Borders

Bring Back the Green New Deal

Kamala Believes in Freedom for Individuals Associated with Violent Behavior. (Formally Referred to as Violent Criminals)

Ending “Wrongheaded Thinking” That More Police Mean Safer Communities

Eliminate Private Health Insurance

Give Social Security and Medicare to Illegal Aliens

This is the hidden content, please

18 hours ago, baddog said:

The right’s best option against Harris, besides a Trump victory, is a majority Senate and House.

Trump has killed us here.  he's meddled in races all over the country, and in several cases managed to get bad Trumper candidates into elections where they lose races republicans would traditionally win.

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The DNC is an absolute joke, no talk about policy, only Trump slamming.

They even invited a louis farrakhan follower, smh.

I mean, yeah.  Not sure why the right gets to get upset when the left slams their candidate.  you know, the one who has spent 8 years slamming anyone and everyone who disagrees with him or denies his wildest claims.  

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Trump has killed us here.  he's meddled in races all over the country, and in several cases managed to get bad Trumper candidates into elections where they lose races republicans would traditionally win.

Trump’s backing can’t possibly be blamed for their losing, but it is easier to point the finger at Trump rather than realize that communism is taking hold. 

On 8/21/2024 at 9:46 AM, CardinalBacker said:

November is already over… Kamala is in. 

The question is whether or not the Rs continue down this road of self-inflicted losses in future election cycles. 

Republicans will have held the White House for 4 of the last 20 years. Something we’re doing isn’t working. 

Could it be because in order for it to work republican politicians have to start leaning middle to left due to the voting base shift.

you believe it’s a trump issue and it could be a small part of it but I believe it’s deeper than that. 
Societal shift.

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

Trump’s backing can’t possibly be blamed for their losing, but it is easier to point the finger at Trump rather than realize that communism is taking hold. 

it absolutely can, and absolutely is.  communism doesn't have anything to do with it.  Trump's only requirement for an endorsement is that you go along with his stolen election claims (or that your opponent publicly disputed them).  do that, and you can put his name on your signs.  and all it takes is trump's name to get the republican nod in many cases, no matter how terrible a candidate it is. that's how you get a republican candidate losing to a stroke patient.  of course, the excellent candidate that trump backed in that race was a TV doctor.  there was a reason that democrats not-so-secretly donated money in many campaigns for the crappy politicians Trump endorsed... they knew they could beat them more easily that a decent candidate without a Trump endorsement.

13 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Could it be because in order for it to work republican politicians have to start leaning middle to left due to the voting base shift.

you believe it’s a trump issue and it could be a small part of it but I believe it’s deeper than that. 
Societal shift.

100% 

When Trump is gone it will be painfully obvious to those that haven't seen it yet.

16 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I mean, yeah.  Not sure why the right gets to get upset when the left slams their candidate.  you know, the one who has spent 8 years slamming anyone and everyone who disagrees with him or denies his wildest claims.  

It doesn't upset me at all, but there's no talk about their plans, only trump slamming.

Apparently their audience likes it and it's enough.

30 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

it absolutely can, and absolutely is.  communism doesn't have anything to do with it.  Trump's only requirement for an endorsement is that you go along with his stolen election claims (or that your opponent publicly disputed them).  do that, and you can put his name on your signs.  and all it takes is trump's name to get the republican nod in many cases, no matter how terrible a candidate it is. that's how you get a republican candidate losing to a stroke patient.  of course, the excellent candidate that trump backed in that race was a TV doctor.  there was a reason that democrats not-so-secretly donated money in many campaigns for the crappy politicians Trump endorsed... they knew they could beat them more easily that a decent candidate without a Trump endorsement.

I’m not sure how sound this is, but it’s something I found. I’m sure Big Girl will question it.

This is the hidden content, please