The Dem National Convention!

Reagan

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

you know what's funny?  based on a lot of the statements he's making, I genuinely think it's hurting Trump's feelings.

Nah!  The man just got shot.  You think a bunch of snot bubble blowing commies are gonna hurt his feelings?!  The man is tuff!

Just speaking on the DNC convention . From a democrat perspective this was a highly successful convention. It wasn’t a convention to gain maga supporters it was to rally the democrats voters. And they’ll leave that convention at full throttle behind Kamala (or at least against trump) unified. No bitter Hillary voters no bitter Bernie supporters.. no bitter Biden camp. That’s just honestly money wise campaign wise number wise hard to beat.

13 minutes ago, baddog said:

I’m not sure how sound this is, but it’s something I found. I’m sure Big Girl will question it.

This is the hidden content, please

It's accurate, but the numbers are kind of misleading.  for instance: he endorses Abbott, but Abbott had a 100% chance of being reelected.  Somewhere around 80% of his endorsements are not in competitive races. His endorsements of incumbents in deep red states are basically irrelevant.  Where he's hurt up tremendously is by endorsing bad candidates in tight races in battleground states. Here's a quote from a 2022 article after the right greatly underperformed in the midterms that sums things up pretty well:

"Looking just at contests deemed competitive by the NBC News political unit, based on political dynamics of those races and ad spending, 46 of Trump’s candidates won, and 33 lost. Of the 33 who lost, 32 of them echoed Trump’s false claims that the 2020 election was stolen." 

Looking at that, it still looks okay, but you have to consider that most of the competitive races that his candidates won were still red-favored races.  he failed to flip house/senate/governor seats that were needed and expected at the midterms of what was, and still is, a disastrous presidential term from Biden.  History has always shown that the midterms bode well for the opposite party when a president struggles in office, but the 2022 midterms were a disaster for republicans.

6 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Could be, the man has had more crap thrown at him than anyone I can recall.

It would have to take a toll, even for him.

If i started a thread of all the crap and insults that he's thrown it would be 1000 pages long.  He's literally brought the majority of it on himself.  Typical bully behavior to be honest.  And y'all can say he's not a bully, I've got TDS, whatever, but Trump IS a bully.  That's why a lot of people like him.  Crap on everyone, beat up the little guy, but when everyone gives it back gets his feelings hurt and plays the victim.  

2 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

If i started a thread of all the crap and insults that he's thrown it would be 1000 pages long.  He's literally brought the majority of it on himself.  Typical bully behavior to be honest.  And y'all can say he's not a bully, I've got TDS, whatever, but Trump IS a bully.  That's why a lot of people like him.  Crap on everyone, beat up the little guy, but when everyone gives it back gets his feelings hurt and plays the victim.  

No, he didn’t bring the Russia collusion and bs investigations on himself, that was all democrats.  It’s a shame we have such a sensitive country that will choose the far worse candidate simply because someone is a bully, I kinda like having a bully in the White House, especially after 8 years of Obama.

Not gonna beat the snowflake dead horse, it is what it is.

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Surely you’re not talking the collapse, because I can school you on that just like I did on Trump’s energy independence.

You’ve never schooled me on anything, so don’t bother trying again. Come to think about it, I’ve seen your gateway pundit fiueled defense of the indefensible and it’s just more lies and misdirection.

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

Go back and read my comment to realize why your reply is nonsensical. You rush through here as quickly as possible, spewing idiocy, and negativity without even reading the comments I believe.

Nah, he’s done.

4 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You’ve never schooled me on anything, so don’t bother trying again. Come to think about it, I’ve seen your gateway pundit fiueled defense of the indefensible and it’s just more lies and misdirection.

No, it’s true, and for you to say otherwise shows a lot.  
And you were schooled, you and CB were high fiving on it until I produced the dates.

And then you disappeared, lol.

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No, it’s true, and for you to say otherwise shows a lot.  
And you were schooled, you and CB were high fiving on it until I produced the dates.

And then you disappeared, lol.

And ignored production numbers under Biden administration.

9 minutes ago, UT alum said:

And ignored production numbers under Biden administration.

Stop deflecting, I never ignored anything, that wasn't the point.

You said energy independence was achieved because of Covid, which you now know you were completely wrong about.

You're welcome.

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

Nah, he's not.  Stop listening to CNN and MSDNC!  

If he is, it’s due to low information voters.  And not the ones you ironically like to call out.  No, it’s the ones who care so little about winning an election, they nominate the one person who could actually lose this.

Here’s the deal, if Trump loses, and I’m not convinced he will, so for anyone to act like they know is silly,

But, if he loses, we’ll go through the continued dumpster fire as far as inflation, weak to other nations, porous border, skyrocketing crime, higher taxes … you get it.

So in four years when Trump is no longer around and the cake walk never appears that so many of our forum political experts think exists for a Republican, even though we have the “right” candidate, who will we hold accountable then?

We don’t have a candidate problem, we have a voter problem.  Republicans can’t provide a product the nation wants anymore, unless we become democrats, which is slowly happening.

It’s not rocket science.  Elections are now decided by independent voters in about 4-6 states.  Which is a good thing for the GOP since it’s been 36 years since the popular vote went red.  So try not to pick the candidate that polls the worst with those voters.  I do agree about the voter problem, and it obviously runs deep on both sides of the aisle.  And neither can see it unfortunately. 

23 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Here’s the deal, if Trump loses, and I’m not convinced he will, so for anyone to act like they know is silly,

But, if he loses, we’ll go through the continued dumpster fire as far as inflation, weak to other nations, porous border, skyrocketing crime, higher taxes … you get it.

So in four years when Trump is no longer around and the cake walk never appears that so many of our forum political experts think exists for a Republican, even though we have the “right” candidate, who will we hold accountable then?

We don’t have a candidate problem, we have a voter problem.  Republicans can’t provide a product the nation wants anymore, unless we become democrats, which is slowly happening.

Agreed there as well. A month and a half is an eternity in politics. 

Both have served and should run on their records. The debate will expose the left for having nothing to offer. Sick of hearing the anti-Trump rhetoric. Let me hear someone brag on Kamala beside big girl with her education angle. Tell me what she has done for America. I can tell everyone what Trump has done for his country.