RFK Jr.’s Running Mate Admits Campaign Is Considering Joining Forces with Donald Trump!

Reagan

Biden’s poll numbers dropped dramatically after the debate. Harris’ room temperature IQ will be exposed for all to see. Anti-Trump is not a platform and will not bail her out of an answer. Maybe she will smoke a joint and try to cackle her way out of answering as usual. 
I think RFK’s votes will be split. 

Definitely a net win for the Donald.  There will be voters who were going to vote for neither of the terrible candidates that were planning on voting for RFK.  Some of them will likely vote for trump knowing that RFK may get an important post in Trump’s cabinet and be inside his sphere of influence.  I don’t think it’ll be a huge number, but even a 0.5% increase could make the difference in some of the battleground states 

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

🤞

My guess is that most people gravitated towards RFK because they were “anybody but Biden or Trump” votes. That would make them unlikely to swing Trump’s way, but rather Harris because she IS “anybody but Trump or Biden.”

I also believe that most RFK voters tended to lean liberal… disgruntled democrats if you will. Those voters would be more inclined to return left than adventure to the right for the first time. 

Purely just my opinion, not a fact. 

If RFK voters split 50/50 for Harris and Trump, it’s a a wash. If 100% of them miraculously decide to vote Trump, it’s not enough to overcome Harris’s advantage based on recent polling. 

It would definitely help trump, but not enough. 

Serious question, though. We’re less than 10 weeks out and the wind is at Kamala’s back. 

What do y’all think could possibly turn the tide back Trump’s way?  I don’t think the Rfk endorsement moves the needle. 

I think a disastrous debate performance by Harris could potentially impact the race, but I’m not sure it would be enough… and I’m frankly more worried about Trump having a disastrous debate and sealing the deal… if Harris even agrees to have one. 

I don’t see any way that Trump can turn it around, but does anybody else have a suggestion? Dump Vance for someone that brings more people into the fold? I don’t know. 

23 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Serious question, though. We’re less than 10 weeks out and the wind is at Kamala’s back. 

What do y’all think could possibly turn the tide back Trump’s way?  I don’t think the Rfk endorsement moves the needle. 

I think a disastrous debate performance by Harris could potentially impact the race, but I’m not sure it would be enough… and I’m frankly more worried about Trump having a disastrous debate and sealing the deal… if Harris even agrees to have one. 

I don’t see any way that Trump can turn it around, but does anybody else have a suggestion? Dump Vance for someone that brings more people into the fold? I don’t know. 

The Democrats brilliant political move has energized the party and landed a gut punch to Trump’s campaign. He doesn’t have the time or political smarts to counter. One trick pony, and the pony’s so old it’s a nag now.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

My guess is that most people gravitated towards RFK because they were “anybody but Biden or Trump” votes. That would make them unlikely to swing Trump’s way, but rather Harris because she IS “anybody but Trump or Biden.”

I also believe that most RFK voters tended to lean liberal… disgruntled democrats if you will. Those voters would be more inclined to return left than adventure to the right for the first time. 

Purely just my opinion, not a fact. 

If RFK voters split 50/50 for Harris and Trump, it’s a a wash. If 100% of them miraculously decide to vote Trump, it’s not enough to overcome Harris’s advantage based on recent polling. 

It would definitely help trump, but not enough. 

RFK Jr. had a lot of people who liked his environmental positions. I figure a few will go Green Party, anti vaxxers and other conspiracists will go to Trump, some who are transfixed by the Kennedy name will go Harris. A wash, in other words. Jr will wind up inconsequential. 

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Stop listening to the Clintonista News Network and MSDNC!  I did see where some poll organizations were teaming up with some liberal media companies to put out fake results in Heels Up Harris' favor.  

@UT alum

Too Big To Rig Just Got Bigger!!

14 hours ago, Reagan said:

Stop listening to the Clintonista News Network and MSDNC!  I did see where some poll organizations were teaming up with some liberal media companies to put out fake results in Heels Up Harris' favor.  

@UT alum

You do realize that people make a good living by the number of "clicks" their content receives, right?

There's not a single poll ANYWHERE that shows Trump up by seven.  Not a single poll on 538 even has him tied with Harris. 

These guys are getting rich pushing lies to simpletons.  

15 hours ago, Reagan said:

@UT alum

Where’d you see that?