Paid $35 To Fill Gas Tank — thank you KAMALA HARRIS 👱🏾‍♀️

Gas is less than $3/gallon thanks for our leader Kamala Harris 2024.

Please join me in celebrating lower gas prices at the pump, for our fellow Americans. (True Patriots only)

The United States produced more crude oil than any nation at any time, according to our International Energy Statistics, for the past six years in a row. Crude oil production in the United States, including 

This is the hidden content, please
, averaged 12.9 million barrels per day (b/d) in 2023, breaking the previous U.S. and global record of 12.3 million b/d, set in 2019. Average monthly U.S. crude oil production established a 
 high in December 2023 at more than 13.3 million b/d.

1 hour ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Please join me in celebrating lower gas prices at the pump, for our fellow Americans. (True Patriots only)

The United States produced more crude oil than any nation at any time, according to our International Energy Statistics, for the past six years in a row. Crude oil production in the United States, including 

, averaged 12.9 million barrels per day (b/d) in 2023, breaking the previous U.S. and global record of 12.3 million b/d, set in 2019. Average monthly U.S. crude oil production established a 

The democrats love having your uninformed support.

56 minutes ago, mat said:

Can you explain why we import 8.5 million barrels a day?

My initial thought was.. free markets and chasing profitability 

Did some quick googling and read that we import thicker, lower quality oil because we have the infrastructure to clean and refine it. So, sounds like it’s more profitable 

4 hours ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

OK, I'll bite -- what policies did Coup-Mala implement that caused this drop?  

Next, in reality, it's like saying something was $10 but dropped to $9.  Yes it dropped.  But before it started it's rise it was $2.  Not very good when you look at it this way.  BTW -- what was the price of gas when Trump left?

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

Next, in reality, it's like saying something was $10 but dropped to $9.  Yes it dropped.  But before it started it's rise it was $2.  Not very good when you look at it this way.  BTW -- what was the price of gas when Trump left?

Not sure on the national average, but I was paying $1.85 with Trump. Sure are a lot of trolls around here.

18 more days to expose Harris as the dummy she really is. She has done nothing for America.

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

When the country was shut down and demand dried up? 

Trump wrecked the economy, Biden/Harris saved us. Anybody with a shred of economic education recognizes that inflation was caused by the deficit spending signed into law by Trump BECAUSE HE HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE WAS DOING. 

The government sent out COVID checks and PPP loans and y’all call it prosperity. 

welfare queens. 

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

That was my point, why was he thanking her and what specific policies were put in place?

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

When the country was shut down and demand dried up? 

Trump wrecked the economy, Biden/Harris saved us. Anybody with a shred of economic education recognizes that inflation was caused by the deficit spending signed into law by Trump BECAUSE HE HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE WAS DOING. 

The government sent out COVID checks and PPP loans and y’all call it prosperity. 

welfare queens. 

lol

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

Some vehicles have 10-11 gallon tanks, so $35 is about right. Trolls abound with their lies and dumb threads.

Yeah… we’re still “energy independent.”

Why are the prices so high? Oh, supply and demand. The country is back to work now that we have a competent administration. 

Vote Trump if you like shutdowns, lockdowns, mask orders, and toilet paper rationing. 

13 hours ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

What kind of vehicle do you drive?  I filled up a 2016 Chevy Silverado and it cost almost $70.  

15 minutes ago, baddog said:

Some vehicles have 10-11 gallon tanks, so $35 is about right. Trolls abound with their lies and dumb threads.

Another mad, angry hater.

Trump supporters will root for high gas prices, job losses and a bad stock market if it means their daddy trump has a better chance of getting elected 

You guys are not patriots like you claim to #traitordog

49 minutes ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Typical Trump University graduate response 

Trump bucks, PPP, and $8 trillion deficit = good cuz daddy Trump 

CB's post, even though they are ridiculous, actually make me laugh out loud sometimes.

Unlike your posts, which are just dumb.

Keep trying, and congrats on filling up your Honda Fit.

37 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah… we’re still “energy independent.”

Why are the prices so high? Oh, supply and demand. The country is back to work now that we have a competent administration. 

Vote Trump if you like shutdowns, lockdowns, mask orders, and toilet paper rationing. 

Still pouting that I made you look bad on that one?

8 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

CB's post, even though they are ridiculous, actually make me laugh out loud sometimes.

Unlike your posts, which are just dumb.

Keep trying, and congrats on filling up your Honda Fit.

Trump University graduate brain -

Mad when gas prices are high

Mad when gas prices are low

Praying for your internal struggles brother, something is clearly off 

National average is $3.39. However, that’s not what this thread is about. It’s about, by some far stretch of the imagination, that Kamala somehow is responsible for this slight drop in price. Could it be that “driving season” is winding down? Nah, let’s give credit to Cacklin’ Kamala who has no clue about economics.

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I have a Honda Accord. It takes 35 to fill up the tank.

How many gallons does it take to fill your Honda.  My truck has a 23 gallon tank, so it usually takes between 19 and 21 gallons when I stop for a fill up. Which is around the $65 mark.  $70 when it bone dry.

16 hours ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

@Big girl  @UT alum