Paid $35 To Fill Gas Tank — thank you KAMALA HARRIS 👱🏾‍♀️

20 hours ago, HuntersLaptop2028 said:

Gas is less than $3/gallon thanks for our leader Kamala Harris 2024.

Please join me in celebrating lower gas prices at the pump, for our fellow Americans. (True Patriots only)

The United States produced more crude oil than any nation at any time, according to our International Energy Statistics, for the past six years in a row. Crude oil production in the United States, including 

This is the hidden content, please
, averaged 12.9 million barrels per day (b/d) in 2023, breaking the previous U.S. and global record of 12.3 million b/d, set in 2019. Average monthly U.S. crude oil production established a 
This is the hidden content, please
 high in December 2023 at more than 13.3 million b/d.

I would have guessed you to be an EV driver. 🙂

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I’m sorry Destiny hurt your feelings but Trump’s winning this, RFK jr just made it happen.

Nope. I think it is ridiculous that he tags me in asinine posts as if it will change my mind. For instance, he tagged me an article about a Black woman voting for Trump. What was the point?

27 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Didn’t think the VP mattered. It’s the Biden administration, not Harris. Not to mention the economic data is presented without context whatsoever.

How do you sugar coat all those price increases?  They are a  direct result of Kamalanomics.  

On 8/23/2024 at 12:38 AM, Reagan said:

OK, I'll bite -- what policies did Coup-Mala implement that caused this drop?  

Next, in reality, it's like saying something was $10 but dropped to $9.  Yes it dropped.  But before it started it's rise it was $2.  Not very good when you look at it this way.  BTW -- what was the price of gas when Trump left?

So, it is her fault when the prices are high, but not when they are low?

35 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Uh, did you see the part where we export 10.2 million? That’s 1.4 more out than in. It’s called global trade.

Global trade???????? Those exports were our precious oil reserves, to be used in times of war to help defend our country. Communist Joe Biden sold about 75% of it to freakin’ China. What rock have you been hiding under??? You make some of the most “off-the-wall” claims around here. You’re like my BIL….intelligence with a brain-washed lefty mentality. You can’t see the forest for the trees.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Global trade???????? Those exports were our precious oil reserves, to be used in times of war to help defend our country. Communist Joe Biden sold about 75% of it to freakin’ China. What rock have you been hiding under??? You make some of the most “off-the-wall” claims around here. You’re like my BIL….intelligence with a brain-washed lefty mentality. You can’t see the forest for the trees.

So you got access to bills of lading, too?

3 minutes ago, UT alum said:

So you got access to bills of lading, too?

Are you telling me you don’t have a clue that our oil reserves were sold to China? Really????? Do I really need a bill of lading for that? Who are you trying to impress?