PNG @ Klein Oak 08/30/24 Discussion

Rez

I don’t know much about Klein Oak. It looks like they’re in a decent district, and they’ve got some good size. I think we’ll be able to stop the run, and our pass rush is led by veterans. I think PNG wins it, but it’s going to be a rough, low-scoring game. I’m thinking 17-14 PNG. 

54 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I know nothing about Klein Oak. Last time I checked them out was years ago when we had a previous Razorback in their secondary. 

They've got a really good db this year in Courland Guillory who's committed to Oklahoma their weakness is the defensive line which is a bad sign when you play PN-G this year

I watched a bit more Klein Oak film from last year. Of course, last year isn’t a reliable indicator of what this year will be, but absent a huge player turnover or a coaching change it can give us an idea of what kind of ball they play and what kind of players they put on the field. So, I’m revising my original 17-14 prediction (for what it’s worth). KO’s lines aren’t good. Defense is soft. They do sling the ball around well, and it looks like they’ve had some strong runners, but with a bad oline, we’ll take the runners out of the game. I think they’ll give our secondary some good reps, but I don’t think this stays a ball game for more than a half. PNG wins by at least three touchdowns.